It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voise of a alian interupeted a radio station in the UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I dont realy like to poste things like this because i dont realy look into alians and UFOs. I dont read to many bords about it either becuase there is to many fakers out there,and this might just be a human prank as well.

Found this one on liveleak just now. But it still might be old news on this forum. So i bet this will finde its way to the junkbasket by the end of the day. But i am just trying to help by posting findes so you pros can hadel it.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Before you click to goto that site and watch the video. Here is the text from the site:

Pirate signal recording of claimed human like aliens known as ASHTAR Galactic Command.
In 1977, Vrillon, a purported entity of the Ashtar Galactic Command, interrupted UHF audio broadcasts on the regional ITV network from the Hannington transmitter of the Independent Broadcasting Authority. These interrupted transmissions from the local station Southern Television and featured a voice which spoke over the broadcast from Independent Television News (ITN) for approximately 6 minutes. The interruption affected approximately 100,000 viewers in the Hampshire/Berkshire area. Those responsible have never been caught. In this transmission, it demanded that all weapons used by human beings to be laid down and peace must be restore

In case you're still interested in the video. Put on your funny hat first.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

new topics

join