It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddha's Coming - Oct 14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Reader Robert has this very interesting rejoinder: Re: OCTOBER 14TH – FEDERATION OF LIGHT SHIP AR.... Yea....this is sure making things happen where I am...on the Loas Thailand border...as a teacher at the military school and near by DUMB base..they are frantic...there is more traffic...trucks,choppers...millitary equipment...lots of truck mounted scaler weapons,laser guns..sound boards...the likes as i have never seen. And i have been teaching them how to operate many weapons that most in this world would be in ahhh of.... But here is the thing - it is the shamans and pra here who are saying that Buddha is coming on a ship..October 14...and believe me when these guys say things the people all listen. There are no non believers of Buddha in Thailand....the preparations they are doing would astound you...they say that he will not speak in words but will emmit a love frequency that will be felt by all..as i know a little about this i feel this living craft will give off a frequency at 638hertz...but i have to study more on this..our school is going to be shut down tomorrow for 2 weeks...i thought i was to be killed last night as the M.I.B.landed in my yard...whoa..i have never seen such military expertise..a S.W.A.T.team would have run from these beings...they had glass helmets and every step, every move they made was all in unison.. they spoke using a device that desiphers different dialects.....BE AT YOUR SCHOOL OCTOBER 12 sam tomb ..9pm..

From www.rumormillnews.com

Hmm, interesting. Don't know what else to say. There is no background info on this person or anything else. Sounds like Thailand is having a party.

This one is about military remote viewing, made contact with Federation of Light, Buddha chaired the meetings. www.rumormillnews.com

A little humor to top it off. Seems appropriate. Alien Intelligence Looks Upon the Earth

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Um, sorry, but Buddha is not whadda-whadda-federation-or-light or whatever. So, please. retract what you have said, so kindly. You do not what to see plucky in a rhetorical hissy.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
...and you think I think it's true, why? Now I'm just sad.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
"If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him"

Quote by Gautama Buddha.

Q: I saw a book named "If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him." What does this mean?

WBZM: Zen means becoming independent. That is the Buddha's teaching. Many people, however, become attached to teachers, attached to ideas, attached to words. It can be a kind of sickness. I heard a story about two friends walking down the street. One friend fell down, and the other one started to laugh. So the one who fell down said, "Look, that's not very nice. In the Bible it says that even if your enemy falls into adversity, you must not laugh, or rejoice. His friend responded, "Yes, of course I read that in the Bible, but it doesn't say anything about laughing when your friend falls down." That's a joke of course, but sadly we do attach to words, usually missing what they point at. To be independent means that you find for yourself what the truth is. Don't just take someone's word for it, no matter how famous a person it is. If you attach to someone, you attach to someone's ideas, judgments, opinions. So if you meet the Buddha on the road you must kill him. Those are good words! However, even more importantly, when you meet your own 1, my, me, kill them. Think of your life as a kind of a laboratory. You hear of a good formula. Don't accept it automatically. Test it in your fife. If it really works, then use it, and teach it to others. If it doesn't, throw it out Kill the Buddha, because you are the most important authority. That means that you must become Buddha. That means that your practicing is most important

Time for some external wisdom to inject some stabilizing thoughts?

ZG

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
so its oct 14th... I am sick.. I am tired, I am poor but not as poor as I was yesterday...although I expect to be poor tommorow....

So where is buddah?

I'd like to ask him how to make a hot dog at one with everything?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Great Contribution ZG!
That's a star from me. If only others would read this and learn.. Oh hang on - would that mean they haven't killed Buddha?

Sheesh, I'm confused now!

IRM

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Pleasse use one of the ongoing threads already in progress that have been provided by internos in this post above.

This thread is now closed

new topics

top topics

join