It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Addendum Released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
i wish i could have seen this as the worlds most viewed film, because i think it should be

i was very impressed im just hopeing the word isnt being spread to late.

great film tho

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertnesta
i wish i could have seen this as the worlds most viewed film,

The Worlds most viewed film? Hah! That is even more radical then believing in the Venus Project!
And I share that wish completely

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Watch out for pirates. I am pretty sure it would be impossible, but if you figure it out, u2u me. I'm all for living in utopia.

Well we have the technology and resources to create a sub-oceanic, self-sustaining ecosystem. I just need lots of money in order to create this money-less world. So I will definitely keep you posted on my progress

As for the pirates, ninjas pwn them

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I like what I have heard from the project Venus people they have put forward a real alternative to what we face here if we continue to support this dying society. It's fast approaching the point of becoming unliveable,I have not seen any real ideas being put forth from others in forums of this kind,I think it's because alot of people believe that we can reform this society but,for all those who think that take a look around and tell us if that's really possible.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
The timing couldn't have been more perfect for Zeitgeist II (Addendum) and yet the main website has been showing the part 2 release for a long time.

The end of the movie gives the website thezeitgeistmovement.com... but a visit to the website says "Launching by October 10th"

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Maya00a]

Yeah.. That's the first part which sends a few chills up the ol' spine. The second is that I somehow get this eerie, almost instinctual, reaction that "the zeitgeist movement" is actually an NWO strategy.

As crazy as he might seem, I'm going to go ahead and use a point that David Icke brought up somewhere (don't ask for a reference, but I assure all of you that it's not out of my nether regions lol..). He mentions that in order for the NWO to officially come into being the old system must be eradicated, and that it would need false flag agents to properly carry it out. And it's true; in order to install something new you have to, either abruptly or gradually, uninstall what is old.

I have the crazy theory (probably shared by others, so I don't claim ownership of original thought on the matter) that all this internet exposure to conspiracy theories in general, and the dissemination of, what would eventually be realized as, 'truths' will spark enough anger and outrage in the internet sub-culture and latest *global-conscious generation that a "citizen of the free world" will snap and proverbially go postal. This, of course, will be led by agents of the NWO and they will use the angered rebels and dissenters in the same formulaic fashion that has been used throughout several historic pre-invasion, pre-puppet government conflicts around the world, specifically in the mid and late 20th century.

Whether this occurs on an organized group level, or on a case-by-case, individual level does not matter, since the frequency will eventually increase. With increased frequency of case-by-case, "fight the system" rebel heroes cropping up and acting out, somebody, somewhere will take notice and respond or "carry on with the plan", if you will. What will happen next? Those in power will tell the people, "look, your own elected governments cannot even deal with basic issues of citizenry and the situation is spiraling out of their control. Don't fret, we can help, and here's how: ..." It will (might) be your classic Hegelian dialectic being played like Mozart with his piano.

*Example of "global-conscious" generation in action: the herds of teens that love to hate Bush and drone on about truths and injustices that they are exposed to through the news (more likely and sadly their favourite TV show host - John Stewart and Stephen Colbert come to mind) or word of mouth, but don't quite think about on a personal or greater level, nor do they bother to do any research or investigating beyond the initial presented facts or arguments. In other words no critical thinking takes place.

N.B. The lack of criticism and the abundance of immediate approval of well-produced videos such as this exhibits the frightening sheep mentality. That is, however, not to say that it neither contains truth nor has just intent. I'm sure that the astute amongst you will realize the need for the previous sentence, as the one before it will no doubt trigger the reactive and defensive mentality, and elicit anger and hostility in a number of readers.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Lucidliving]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Wonderfull video really shows the root cause of suffering!
The only thing I would have changed is the name! Sure many people myself included have seen and acknowlege the original Zeitgeist to be true! Many still deny it and will not listen to anything this vid proposes b/c of the name!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I read about half of the posts. I find it kind of funny that The Venus Project is so full of overpriced "tripe"... because people who would pay attention to what this movie is saying for the most part couldn't afford to contribute anything or much to their cause by buying expensive tripe. So... if it was an advertisement, it's really bad marketing. REALLY bad marketing. Well maybe it's really good marketing relating to most people, because when most people hear one thing that is in line with a strong view they have, they might not hear the underlying "buy our crap" message they are getting subliminally. BUT most of that information in that movie, I know to be true myself after contemplating things on my own.

By the way, undo.... nobody ever said during the course of this movie "become a drone". As a matter of fact, freeing people from the glorified slavery of employment and tight regimented living according to the dictation of law AND monetary obligations would allow more fredom of expression, creativity, and awareness of something other than some "to do" list. I was thinking while watching the part where they were talking about technology... and I truly don't think we have to worry about machines making humans obsolete, as long as the humans building and programming the machines are ethical, and like the film says and I've stated several times.... money creates competition for resources and fear of lack... which basically if you study behavior in reaction to traumatic events or situations, you could link each and every violent and aberrant behavior of society (even the really "sick" stuff) to the perpetuation of the fear of lack, fear of death, and the likes... fear, really. There's nothing to truly fear. Once people realize that they do not need to fear, they will behave according to the opposite of fear. Peace.

Very few people can clearly make a judgment on what is or isn't possible or natural for humanity, because we've ALL been raised in these systems of lacking, fear, and control mechanisms, and we've been taught our whole lives that THIS is the necessary reality. So our thoughts are greatly colored, if not almost fully determined, by what we've been taught to think about it. I can personally tell you that I have no need for any of these systems, and in fact they have inhibited my growth mentally and physically and spiritually most definitely. People who support the systems are the same people being raped by the system, whether they wanna admit it or not. We're all in the same boat. Don't pretend to be logical or rational if you still get up and submit fully to the 9 to 5 every day just to uhh.... I dunno what's your goal for this pointless and endless cycle?

There is a solution. Everybody just needs to chill out and experience living right now, as opposed to hording for some point which doesn't exist yet. That's the biggest step we could possibly take, is non-cooperation with people and things forcing us around. It is the force that drives most of us out of fear, but there is also a good portion of people that don't see forced actions as worth it... actually I see it as a deterrent, not an incentive.

People should be allowed to live, love, and be curious and seek kno0wledge on their own. It would be very interesting to see what kind of person develops out of true free will.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Bloody hell, they are taking it to the next evolutionary level. Watched the first hour and I am absolutely thankful that the educational spirit of 1st part has gone a step further and actually brings up a short manual for the change we should look forwards to and must start to implement now.

Thanks you

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucidliving

Well you have to refrain from joining any movement or group or organization of any sort if you are to have free will.

One world government is a tricky scenario. First they tried Capitalism, and that's failing... and now it seems like some conspiracy theories could (most likely unintentionally) fan the flames of one world government by being pseudo-spiritual and saying everybody MUST unite in order to evolve to a higher state of being or something. No. If one world union happens, if it doesn't happen on its own.... if there's a force behind it.... beware!

One world government would only work if one world were to govern itself equally amongst all people and things. The natural order.
Basically, the movie WAS saying that

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
All in all I agree with the movie and it's direction, I am curious though scientist what you didn't agree with.

Not so much I didn't "agree" with, I didn't mean that. What I meant is that they left out the huge step between where we are now, and what they are proposing.

What about the revolution step? They conveniently left that entire step out, which seems to be the most important.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

OP, I sincerely thank you for making this post; I had completely forgotten about the release date. This is one of the most damned amazing things I have ever had the privilege to watch. The implications of the propositions set forth by this film are astounding.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

You are absolutely correct, sir. There is not a chance that this will "end" without bloodshed considering the Establishment's propensity for using violence. I wish it were not so.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
What about the revolution step? They conveniently left that entire step out, which seems to be the most important.

I do not believe it was conveniently left out, although I believe it was deliberately left out and alluded to. To openly suggest revolution would put the filmmaker at great risk of being arrested and charged with any manner of 'crimes', treason being the one that comes to mind.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

I do not believe it was conveniently left out, although I believe it was deliberately left out and alluded to. To openly suggest revolution would put the filmmaker at great risk of being arrested and charged with any manner of 'crimes', treason being the one that comes to mind.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Kryties]

yep. i can definitely see this as being a possibility. good thinking.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Not so much I didn't "agree" with, I didn't mean that. What I meant is that they left out the huge step between where we are now, and what they are proposing.

This is how the revolutionary step is taken. We start to talk about taking a reveloutionary step. It starts with a new Idea. They have shown us a new Idea, shown us that step. The next bit is up to us. We have to decide that these people have a much better way to live. We have to let people know that there is a new Idea. We have to be prepared to sacrifice the one we currently live in too. We have to talk about how, get a movement going, create critical mass. Share, talk, learn, move, act.
We have to decide not to participate in this current corrupt society. We have to decide that we are not going to play this money game anymore. We have to decide. We have to act. Tell your friends, your family, forward the Video. Research the Ideas behind the Movie. Become Informed. Don't get a loan. Throw away your credit cards. Boycott corporations and products for starters. Look at Bolivia, Veneszula. People power got their resources back, and re-instated a leader who was overthrown in a coup(watch the War on Democracy by Pilger for more on this as it was only glossed over in the Zeitgeist Addendum video). If these societies can do that? Without mass violence too! Its possible.
We have to be prepared for the pain. A death of one society will hurt. And no new birth is painless.
Here is the idea. This is only a vision. The resource based system. What will we decide.
Venus Project

[edit on 5-10-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

The Venus project sounds a lot like a book I read about a decade ago "The End Of Work". www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223205407&sr=8-1

It all sounds wonderful and everything but there seem to be some big holes in it. I am sure many people can come up with their own problems with it, but here are a few of mine.

One is the luxurious lifestyle that it promises. There is no way that 6 billion people could have it. There would have to be so many rules governing what people were allowed to have. I am mainly speaking of actual living space. For example, they showed a big house on a big piece of land. I just don't see how that would be possible for 6+ billion people to have.

Then if everyone was living a luxurious lifestyle, that would mean a huge reduction in disease and famine. Everyone would also have a lot more time on their hands. So if everyone is happy and healthy, with nothing better to do... that would lead to a lot more breeding. The population would explode. Resources would be that much more in demand. Space would become even more limited.

This society can't exist with even a hint of the current system out there or you know that these people and their followers would be labeled a cult and then taken out.

If anything the ideas that they put forth are as depressing as the reality that we live in, simply because they are so impossible to attain.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
W00table! Probably the most important movie one can ever watch... I am glad I caught it! Thank you for posting this! Now us "tech savvy renegades" have something to contribute to, and do so free of charge.

Just 2 weeks ago, I had a dream of a power technology solution that logically would make dwarves out of every other "same category" energy patents to date. I plan on donating this technology to the Venus Project free of charge.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Well i guess i can see where they're coming from, although i didn't see it as a promo for the venus project, i suppose the second half was focused quite a bit on that aspect.

The first half was kind of a more in-depth version of part 3 of the first movie, about the banking cartels and fed-res et al.
It goes much more into the aspects of economics and how the money is loaned to governments at interest(touched on in the first movie) and how we are always, as a society, going to be in perpetual debt.

I have to say, i probably preferred the first movie (religious factual inaccuracies and all lol) and thought that it was much more involving and revelatory, however i still liked addendum, it was very informative and i suppose if you're unaware or not really into the NWO/power hungry leader conspiracy thing, this would be a good place to start and probably a real eye-opener.

Similar to esoteric agenda i guess too, although not really

[edit on 5/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
If, as the Venus Project proposes, technology (of the clean enough kind) can replace the drudgery of wage slavery, yes, people will have a lot more time on their hands to just BE happy (enough), peaceful, relaxed etc. Perhaps, along with technology replacing money as we know it, an entirely new currency can be created that would be used to purchase the more personalized-individualized items that people would create in their own free - gloriously, beautifully free - time. That currency, which would be printed by and the sole province of each individual nation's government (NOT a filthy-stinking cartel of private bankers) would be used to purchase the "finer things" while all the basic necessities (and probably more) will be covered by technology and higher, evolved enough thinking and morality.

Everyone opposed to a higher state of being for humanity is simply hiding something or things predatory, of the enslaving-slavery persuasion (however secretive much or most of it is), in themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join