It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When have you felt watched?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have been looking for the proper forum to ask this question, if this is the incorrect place I will move it accordingly.

My question to ATS is if any of you have had the feeling that you are being watched? More specifically any stories that you want to share.

I bring this up because two weeks ago after a few non-stop days of viewing all things ATS and beyond I felt that there was something going on. I work in places that are very off the beaten path so I typically know everyone on the roads, and I know when heli's are coming to the site I am on. After spending over 14 hours a day looking at conspiracy jargon I was getting to the point that I was constantly looking around for anything awry both above and in front of me.

It was little things. I received a text on my cell that was all random junk @RHDS(H#JFWSD#$*% etc... My laptop which was connected to a satellite interface for the internet would close windows, or redirect me to restricted sites. Then the kicker was a heli that came near the site 5 times in one day. I was working for a major oil company that used their own birds, and the one that I was seeing was completely different. When I was driving I would see it. Sitting in my work trailer I would see it hover near the site, then I saw it in town flying low.

Now all that aside I did finally talk to the pilot of the helicopter on the next job and he told me that they were looking for a guy that was poaching Grizzlies.

I realize that I was likely just over noticing the little things that I see every day, but how bout everyone else... anything happen that had you thinking that big brother was coming to get you?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Why would they bother coming to 'get' posters in ATS

.... when they have so many here in the ATS pens ?

Liken it to animal husbandry. The famer doesn't have to worry about the beasts safely coralled behind fences, does he ?

It's the few who're wild and free out there in the hills and ranges he might .. might .. care to do something about. But only if they're of potential worth to him. Or, if they're taking resources he needs for his already captive beasts.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Why would they bother coming to 'get' posters in ATS .... when they have so many here in the ATS pens ?

Well all I can say to that is Moo.

I know that there isnt any government agencies looking for me, but I guess I am more looking to see if others have found themselves looking for the 'MIB' just because they have been frequenting sites that allow us to express openly about the seedy topics that do not make it to CNN. Self induced paranoia if you will.

I am in Canada.. my government is NOT going to be spending money looking at what I do.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by remotemedic

Befor I came to ATS, I used to read a lot of Icke (David, do a search, you'll find him) and Steve Quayle and one of the sites I think most CTers wander across is Branton's stuff on Angelfire.
So I'm surfing Brantons many "Levels of the Underground" and come across a story by Andy Pero describing his life.

It was called Project Superman- A "VICTIM" OF THE ILLUMINATI'S SUPER-RACE PROJECTS & MONTAUK EXPERIMENTS SPEAKS OUT and I sat and read from about 1:00PM to about 3:00AM and blew through the first 20 chapters or so. It was (is!) a riveting story about Illuminati Mind Control and the abilities it, supposedly, gave this guy.
So, about 2:45 am, I am literally on the edge of my seat, completely into this freakin' whacked-out tale, when behind me, I heard a high pitched whine and I literally yelled out and jumped a foot off the chair in the process of turning around to face the maker of the sound when I find, much to my relief, my dog, looking at me very strange and still closing her mouth from the very loud, high-pitched yawn she emitted. I stood there pondering whether or not to hug or yell at the dog for a good minute while trying to get my heart back to a normal pace.
Completely freaked, I tried to read some more, but, I was pretty distracted and darn tired, so I wrapped it up and went to bed.
In the morning, or, sometime the next day, I finished the story. But, for a few days after this incident, I was very paranoid and very overwhelmed by this newly focussed interest in Conspiracy topics.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sounds like long nights I would be sitting in my truck hundreds of miles away from the nearest town with Coast to Coast on and my CB radio would squelch... I used to lose my mind and have a heart rate of 150.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by remotemedic

"Looking for the guy poaching Grizzles..."

That's just what they need to say......to get a good look at you.

Department of the Interior....that's just what they need to say.....to get to the point where they can say......that their looking for the guy poaching Grizzles.....to get a good look at you..

Likely, your romps on the internet came to the attention of someone 'over you' and since it is a conspiracy site content...and maybe..who knows..

Someone with the technology is just messin with you.

I got a text, just the other day....from no where "I'll be there in a sec (>*

[edit on 4-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

new topics

top topics

join