It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
[edit on 26-10-2008 by abaraba]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by abaraba
what really,
really bothers me is that neither quite happened?!?

Probably because both the religious groups and the UFO groups have had it up to here with this BS... After being spammed with over 60 threads of the Blossom GFL stuff where all this Google stuff has been gone over a hundred time... now you come in here with your attitude and expect people to jump through hoops?

What a joke

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hhmmm..

so now Google Earth actually closed and/or deleted these threads, they apparently do not agree with this:

>>"surely, its not nice let people struggle with these bugs, even less let people worry about aliens and the end of the world, is it?! ..so, please make some comment"

SHAME ON YOU Google Earth !!!
..bunch of MORONS and ANTI-HUMANS - here i come, brace yourselves!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

sheesh! ..no one told me, did you know this?

Okay so you discovered the Auroras on Jupiter

But you really should get you info from an official source

bibliotecapleyades tend to slant the info

The imaging is done in UV... and yes we did know about it

Saturn has them too...

(too big for thread)

[edit on 28-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

answer that question,
and, in return, i'll simulate 'LIFE' inside the computer.. virus or bacteria perhaps, on atomic or molecular level ...how does that sound?

Sounds like you need to switch to decaf

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
thanks everyone.. it looks as we are all finally talking here.. everybody in his/hers own quirky way.. which is what makes the world so interesting, everyone is different and the keyword is tolerance, i believe

how weird is Google deleting and closing these threads?

1.) they don't know, just like we don't and no one is giving them any answers either, or they give them this same s_hit they trying to sell us

2.) they know, but they must not tell

3.) ??

is there any way to contact this person that started this thread, he actually proved it all way back in the 1st message..

i find it funny how everyone was quick to connect this to army of light and when they supposedly did not show up - everyone gave up?! ..what?

like that was only possible explanation? ..and since we didn't see huge ships like we use to see in the movies, conclusion was to forget about bugs and every other possible theory.. huh?

i mean,
i dont really think aliens would not be able to communicate some other way, but channel via humans, maybe so.. but, anyway with these shapes in clouds being maybe real, her story is actually still valid, is it not?

but even if not,
bugs are still here, are they not? so why be less serious about it?

i want some explanation for those ripples,
and foreditsake i hope we not going to see some energy beams spring out from our poles and connect to the moon like in a bracelet !!!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by abaraba]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/11/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

is there any way to contact this person that started this thread, he actually proved it all way back in the 1st message..

And it was debunked several times throughout the thread, I guess you hadnt been following

If you want to know how his theory was debunked, see below link (aplogies for plugging my own thread
)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

i find it funny how everyone was quick to connect this to army of light and when they supposedly did not show up - everyone gave up?! ..what?

Everyone? No only the "Light Workers" that spammed forums with hundreds of threads...

There is no GFL
There is no Light Ship
and there are no hidden spaceships in Goggle Earth

except this one

Enjoy

I'm off the a REAL thread... sick of rehashing this ad infinitum

TTFN

[edit on 28-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OzWeatherman,

no i actually read everything couple of times.. i don't see any explanation, except some people trying to repeat what supposed "experts" said elsewhere..

you should realize that there is hardly many people in the world with such a unique knowledge as mine, i could practically make the whole Google Earth myself, which i did of course, and render their whole stupid team useless as they are..

anyway,
please tell us what is it you would like us to believe this is?

a) "data loss" (PROVED FALSE)

b) "field of view error" (PROVED FALSE)

c) software bug (STUPID GOOGLE NOT TELLING?)

d) ??

thank you

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
obviously i have this problem with photos,
can someone tell me what is the easy place to upload multiple photos?

thought, more weird is that "xthost" where my cv was and where i tried to move photos to, stopped working.. edit!!

//---------------------------------------------------------
uh, huh..
i was about to say how things look much better..

this looks good, we can finally see these clouds over poles again,
it looks like "data loss", and, thank you superman, we still have these clouds there

yes, well.. some triangles and stuff.. but triangles - shmriangles, i was happy to see these clouds.. tho there are these ripples..

BUT !!..five minutes later

i believe explanation for this is that Google removed complete layer of some clouds..

layer around the whole globe is missing here, layer which is supposed to hold image of the poles, PLUS some other clouds as well - notice that much of the "FOG" or some "MIST" is missing too, all over the globe

everything was much more "white" which makes me believe that for some reason there is WHOLE layer that goes around globe missing - this doesn't make much sense to me at this point, since you could put all the clouds in one layer just like that texture below

- what is this layer about? and why is separate?
- why it goes on and off? what are those ripples?

//------------------------------------------------------------------
*** OTHER SOURCES
finally i caught this anomaly on other layers.. please feel free to add images from more sources

+++REAL-TIME source of images above
dev.keyhole.com...
xplanet.dyndns.org...
userpage.fu-berlin.de...

//-------------------------------------------------------------
other sources,
not sure if they all show image at the same time:

Infra-Red Polar Satellite

not quite sure, IR looks like "negative" to me.. but there is that V again, Voila!

+++ ok now, these two actually look "NORMAL",
say this "empty area" is the place where map is supposed to come all the way around and connect one end to other.. i suppose such error could be possible in two ways - due to "missing data" or due to projection issues

fourmilab.ch...

POLAR SATELLITE ice.ssec.wisc.edu...

in other words,
we would only need to find backup of these images and find out how was it like a year ago, if it was like this then we can eliminate more unnecessary data to look at... where is the backup from last year?

then we can concentrate on those ripples,
is there any theory or explanation proposed for those ripples?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by abaraba]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.[/url

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread6688/pg1]Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/11/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by abaraba

Could you please point to the source of those other "layers"?

All those links point just to the images, so we do not get any idea of the source of the images.

The first link is from Keyhole, that I suppose you know was the company that originally developed what is now know as Google Earth (the company was bought by Google in 2004), so it really is another Google source.

The second is from a dynds address that apparently belongs to the Bremen University, but without any reference to the photo (as far as my very feeble knowledge of German permits me to understand from the front page).

The last looks to be a personal page from someone from the Freie Universität Berlin, so no one of those sources gets us close to a real source and to the origin of the problem.

But it was a good find, keep looking.

PS: I saw on the Wikipedia page about Keyhole (I was looking for the date they were bought by Google) and I saw that one of the sources of funding was the CIA.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
>>"Could you please point to the source of those other "layers"?"

- sorry, im doing the best i can.. i search internet i stumble upon some stuff and i come here to tell everyone about it

i tell you everything i know and i would like some other people would help me out here

if im the only one providing info, than these "blind skeptics" will jump to assume that im photoshoping stuff or something

please go to those websites of yours,
and please see what you can find and come here tell us about it.. i can not see this area clearly on any of the images there

my point is,
if we are going to figure out anything in this world - aliens, conspiracies.. whatever.. if we are going to figure that, and if we are going to try and win against "Dr. Evil" - then we must stand together, if there is such thing as "them", then we must become "us", otherwise we loose..

- "All it will take for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing."

thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
thats extremely strange, i have had similar problems with Google earth although the missing cloud cover in the sky was not near as large as the one you have posted.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by abaraba

OK, no problem, I guess we have to keep on looking.

Too bad I have so little time available.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ArMaP,

>>"Could you please point to the source of those other "layers"?"

- ok, i tried to figure out what is it you want here, the name of satellites?

im not sure.. i dont know anything about weather and "sources" of weather information, but since you know, please tell us more about these sources and where we can find them?

>>"Too bad I have so little time available. "

you said you knew about all this weather stuff.. i don't understand, you had time to post two messages, but could not post one image?

- can you please find the image of that area in the data back up you were talking about, i simply do not know how to use that web-site

- since you say you know about this weather stuff, could you please give us some links of other sources?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by abaraba]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

- ok, i tried to figure out what is it you want here, the name of satellites?
Yes, if we can find the name of the satellites maybe we can know the ones who show the photos from all the Earth and those that show that "lack of data".

im not sure.. i dont know anything about weather and "sources" of weather information, but since you know, please tell us more about these sources and where we can find them?
I only said I always liked meteorology, I did not said that I know sources of satellite images related to weather, there is only another source (apart from the one I posted before) that I have used is this one, but it's not real time.

you said you knew about all this weather stuff.. i don't understand, you had time to post two messages, but could not post one image?
No, I did not said that, to post an image I would have to look for it, and to compare it with the ones that Google Earth shows I would have to know the date and time that the photo was taken to compare it with other possible sources.

- can you please find the image of that area in the data back up you were talking about, i simply do not know how to use that web-site
The data back up that I talked about was the one with the older Google Earth images.

- since you say you know about this weather stuff, could you please give us some links of other sources?
Knowing about weather does not mean I know sites about the weather, my interest about weather is older than my access to the Internet, so now I only use those two sites, the one with real time images and the one I posted above.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join