It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
and the anomoly is almost gone..except for those small triangles which fit right into the previous explanation of things....you can see how they'd fit into that 'grid' of their previous diagrams....

Oh well. Who knows. 2 days to go
hahaha.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just went to use the flight simulator in GE and I am at coordinates 82° 6'15.11"N 80°36'6.93"W. When I zoom in and out on this location, there is some kind of a lens distortion. I have been using GE all morning and have not noticed this anywhere else?

Does anyone else see this from this location?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondtopsecret

supposedly you are suppose to put your two digits (index and middle fingers) on each side of your temples (you'll know where) and envision the pressure of your headache exiting through your third eye.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
the glitch on mine is on both the north and south pole. ::shrug::

[edit on 10/12/2008 by lushyslushy]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Seeing as none of you have done any research into weather satellites....i brought the research to you which proves there is nothing amiss

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Okay now here is a TRUE anomoly on Google Earth...forget the bit of the rectangle that you can see in the image...the real message is written in the clouds and I think it's the aliens telling us the solution to Global Warming!!!!

OMG look for yourself!!

It is written in the Clouds...

Really I had to, I am sorry, I repent, please don't flame me I simply couldn't resist...Take a chunk outta that Blossom my clues are better than yours! Neener neener boo boo

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealYoda7

well said

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted yet,
so I apologise in advance...

For what it's worth,
I am wondering if anyone has noticed the "black square" near virgo, the "black hole" near Hydrus and the massive "black rip" when turning on the space/sky view and enabling under layers here ...

Sky database > Featured Observatories > IRAS infrared Sky

If you enable the layer at...

Sky Database > Backyard Astronomy > Constellations

You will see the constellations if it isn't enabed already.

The time I am looking at is 1am 14 oct 2008!!!

Seriously though, does anyone know much about this IRAS overlay (the satellite or data collection method used, it's orbit etc) layer and if these artifacts are easily explainable?

Had anyone ever noticed this in there before all this blossom goodchild stuff started going on? (probably a stupid question, I don't and wouldn't remember).

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ok...I have been following this thread...I find it quite interesting... The edit I could do without...

Anyways... out of curiosity I turned on GE Pro and here @

59*07'16.40"S
149*52'53.49"W

There is a Cone! I just thought considering what today is suppose to be...Aday...(lol) and yes I do believe in UFO's...Life Outside our Planet...just not so sure about the 10-14 prediction...anything's possible...I just thought considering blossom mentioned the cone...this is a weird anomaly.

I hate flies!

it's no longer there...

[edit on 14-10-2008 by tracehd1]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/11/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Major disappointment.... I guess we weren't ready after all...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Anyone looking at google Earth today,check out the huge glitch near the south pole and also large missing data at the north pole. Will someone please switch google earth on and off again that should fix it

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

OMG they're back!!!

Just in time for the revised October 24th fly over!!

This is big people, someone call Blossom!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm onto it,do you have her number?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They're back!? Lord have mercy.

Maybe these Google Guys really do know about the "predictions" and really are just having fun with everyone...it did get a lot more people to look at Google Earth! I say good advertisement.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

They were probably never gone, if they have data from two polar satellites they have some images, and with luck they may "close the hole" from time to time.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Regardless of what this is , I dont believe its related to the total non event that was OCT14th. Its fair to say that theres something messed up going on at GoogleEarth , but I dont think it has any particular meaning. Bare in mind please that there are bound to be some problems with satellite images for the next decade or even longer, because the damned chinese govt blew up one of its orbiters recently , and theres debris causing trouble up there. Its worth taking that into account, when you consider how delicate satellite equipment is.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Bare in mind please that there are bound to be some problems with satellite images for the next decade or even longer, because the damned chinese govt blew up one of its orbiters recently , and theres debris causing trouble up there. Its worth taking that into account, when you consider how delicate satellite equipment is.

- it is truth, what you say..
but i have to disagree.. quite a bit actually, in some way.. but then, at the end, i will agree with you again

1.) i don't want to assume anything,
why would we assume? Google could tell us that anytime.. did they? why don't they?

2.) there is no way, problems can look that way,
this is how problems with satellites and screwed data looks like: www.disclose.tv...

3.) yes satellites are delicate, but space is EMPTY,
mostly yes.. but, they are protected from space dust and even bigger particles, tho if they bump into anything bigger they surely will not produce pentagons, squares and moving triangles ALL OVER the globe.. especially since that NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.. NEVER, EVER.. nothing even similar: www.barnabu.co.uk...

but, you are right.. something might be up there "floating" besides our satellites, something might be screwing up our satellites... ALL OF THEM?!

[edit on 24-10-2008 by abaraba]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is so funny. Instead of using your computer and relying on a service, why not go outside and look up? Nothing there, case closed.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join