It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin says Obama comments disqualify him from whitehouse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
Palin's right. Obama is not fit to lead the USA and would make a lousy representative for the US on the international stage.

All Obama can do is restore the US' credibility with Europe and the Islamic world. (As if we really care what anybody outside the US thinks!) All Obama ever did on the International stage is receive a hero's welcome in countries like Kenya and Germany.

Sarah Palin on the other lives near Canada and is just across the Bering Sea from Russia. Palin can shoot a moose and takes her kids to hockey practice.

Unfortunately, we may never have the good fortune of calling Palin commander in chief. Even if McCain wins, he is a young, vigorous man who has no history of health problems.

McCain is not young by any shot. He has skin cancer. So the probability that he dies within his first term in office as President, is about 1/5. That alone should be reason enough not to vote for him; the fact that Palin could assume the Presidency is horrifying.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by cognoscente]

I think you missed the sarcasm of the original poster.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifeadventurer

Oh... wow.

Well I guess it's doubly ironic. It's fairly plausible that many people would think that was a serious post.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
reply to post by Lifeadventurer

Oh... wow.

Well I guess it's doubly ironic. It's fairly plausible that many people would think that was a serious post.

You are not alone

I started writing a wise-@ss rebuttal when it dawned on me and I had a good laugh.

Seriosuly, Obama can restore US credibility and Palin won't be able to do it if her life depended on it. End of story.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

McCain's comments, screw the people and even the people they put into office, do what you want as president. Isn't that a dictator?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join