It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When U.S. Military Enforces 2nd Holocaust... What Will You Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
FEMA Concentration Camps

According to this website, the United States Military will eventually enforce Martial Law that will ultimately lead to captivity of hundreds of thousands of insurgents, mostly Christians, who will be placed in one of over 600 FEMA concentration camps for the purpose of genocide.

US MARINE DRILL SERGEANT BOASTS OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CIVILIANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW IN THE USA/MONTANA

“MARINE CONFIRMS PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE FOR MARTIAL LAW-

“...and he was evidently quite proud of their role. He admitted they had been hardened to kill...and that killing women and children would be a part of their agenda wherever deemed necessary.
"The boxcars are NOT just up there...we have them spread out ALL OVER MONTANA...Billings...Bozeman..." He went on to name city after city in Montana.

My questions for you, however, are...

What will you do?

Are you military? If so, what do you make of the interview with the U.S. Marine Sergeant? Would you comply with the detention and murder of possibly millions of innocent men, women, and children?

Are you Christian? If so, what will you do during this time of persecution? Will you die for your faith?

I am a Christian, and the very thought of such a horrible event is unnerving. I do believe that despite the plans of those who hate us, we will overcome all opposition...

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him called, and chosen, and faithful.

Additional links of Interest…

FEMA Camp Video
NWO Boxcars With Shackles
American Government Planning
Train Carrying Human Cargo

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
When the U.S. Military Enforces 2nd Holocaust I will eat my shorts

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

join