It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw something in Fort Worth Texas 8:45pm 10/03

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Anyone in Fort Worth see this??? I was just driving back home took the exit on Beach and I30, stopped at the traffic lights, looked up and saw two solid red lights in the sky, about the same height as most of the airplanes. They were moving in an easterly direction parrallel to each other, pretty slow. Got home looked up and they were directly over my house but one had started blinking, still solid red, no blue or white, or green.

The one then started speeding up, moving faster than all the planes in the sky, I live close to DFW airport, and the other one stopped mid air. Seriously the one was moving fast. The stationary one then started flickering and then went out completely while the other one seemed to be crossing a huge amount of distance in like 20 seconds at what looked to me like at least 15 000 feet.

This is Mike Shackled by the way, I just do not have access to my password for some reason.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ps - this was way too high to be a helicopter or a flare and the way the two were moving did not show sign of it being a flare or helicopter.

new topics

join