It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wildest doom and gloom prediction on October 14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm saying this "for fun", so to speak.

Here's what I think the October 14 thing is all about.

It's about entrance in to the new age of religion. Entrance, not completion. Completion will take effect by 2012.

I'm taking a wild, wild, guess here:

1) October 14, a new age hollywood effects show is going to take place. 'Blossom Goodchild' has been talking of an alien show, but first, we're to feel a tremor at the core of the earth that is necessary. This show isn't going to be 'REAL' aliens, rather, a production - Hollywood style. All the internet buzz currently going on is similar to a kind of online marketing buzz. This buzz is to start the roll for 'believers' of the new age. (Refer to Project Bluebeam)

2) During this time, my guess, we lose electrical power, phone systems, internet, etc. This will be with the assistance of HAARP.

3) Also during this time, we somehow end up hearing about a nuclear attack on Israel. This will be blamed on Iran. Why? New Age philosophy and the NWO is intent on having everyone be part of this New Age One World Religion. They view Judaism as a kind of 'lone wolf' that needs to be taken care of. Look in to The Rainbow Swastika which draws parallels of Nazism and the New Age religion, which is currently HUGE at the UN (which the article also describes).

4) In retaliation, Iran is nuked. The US would never enter in to a long drawn out war, this time, with Iran. As former CIA Agent Robert Baer says "conventional war, we could destroy the country in a matter of minutes — but the point is, it’s going to look like World War III". Thus, you're killing two birds with one stone so to speak. Did you hear that a bunch of B52s are heading to Guam now-ish, to arrive sometime before the 14th?

5) Financial fallout. Bush stays in office due to emergency. Martial Law??

6) 700B bailout to go toward G8 nations. As a kind of payoff to go along with it all and keep their mouths shut.

Ofcourse, I have no proof on anything. I expect, I suppose, to get flamed. I'm just saying it for kind of hypothetical reasons. Hopefully, I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off and October goes off without a hitch, Obama comes in to office later on, everything is peachy and nothing at all happens with anything. Keeping fingers crossed!

I want to add. I have NOTHING against Israel or Iran (for the record).

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
All things considered..your WAG is just as good as anyone's. I don't think we will be using Nukes on Iran..we want their oil as much as anyone..maybe more.
If we can't get it with force then by deception and regime change...or some combination thereof. Perhaps and Iranian attack on Iraq...will give us an excuse to walk in and kick butt...Oct 14th...nothing will happen or something will happen

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

join