It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Government Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi,

Of the 4 Shadow Governments of the USA,

The Illuminati
The Bilderbergs
The Council on Foreign Relations
The Trilateral Commission

Which has the greatest span of control?
Which of these will merge the US with Mexico and Canada to form the North American Union?
Which of these is proponent for The New World Order?
Which of these exerts the most power and influence over politicians?

Is there a chart or website that shows which elected officials belongs to each organization?

Thanks much,
Adonsa

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Don't know if this helps you at all, but this thread was an awesome read for me.

How true or not, who knows. But, still very good reading (imo)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You will get some straight answers,and some that claim to know how it all works,but I truly believe that the conspiracy is much larger than anyone really knows.I believe that these organizations that you posted are front organizations that are in collusion with each other.Many handle different aspects of world dominance,and the best way to maintain secrecy is to compartmentalize people so one doesn't know what the other is doing to an extent.As far as charts go,I seem to remember a site called "They Rule" but this was a couple of years ago,and I don't know if they are still around.If they are,put up a link,someone!Maybe you,maybe me,whoever gets to it first,I imagine.Good luck!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by daeoeste

I think it's smaller. Just follow the money, and you'll hit the core of the conspiracy. The shadow government of the USA is not even in the USA, it's scattered all over the world, in fancy dining halls, in cathedrals, in mosques, in jewish temples, in boardrooms... in bloodlines.

It's old money elitism, the same that has ruled countries for millenia now, and this is how they do it. Most of the people have never been aware of it at any higher level, then *wham* welcome to the information age!

I don't know if they are reptilian, I doubt it. I don't know if they call themselves the illuminati, but I think they might, I don't know if they are satanists, but they are so lacking in empathy they might as well be. Are they Zionist? Don't know. Are they religious? Don't care. I don't think they even need a name though, we all have seen the type. Old money posh posing moneybags that is mean to everyone they see below them. The usual suspects, dressed like kings, with the heart of sociopathic con artist.

Just follow the money and you'll hit the elitist den, and you will know who's behind most of what happens in this world, and who is behind taking all that is good and, out of greed and envy and fear of being found out as the wizzard behind the curtain, turning it into bad, into poverty, into death for the common man.

This is what mankind gets for investing in hierarchical top down organizational structures. As Terence McKenna, loveable mushroom head that he was, once said: We are being ruled by the least of us.

This was the same man that said: Culture is not your friend.

To the OP: It is not a secret government. It is a mob.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What I mean is that we do not know their true intentions.No one does but them,and the reasons may be very exotic indeed.The true state of technology and the origins of this tech. are mysterious and closely guarded secrets,and we can only assume what these origins are.The lies and cover up of our true history and origins do not happen in vacuums,and money is only a part of it.We know who rules,the banksters,but we do not know much else.This is my point.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
To me, the Bilderbergers, CFR and Trilateral Commission are all just different "departments" (if that makes sense) of The Illuminati. Like spokes on a wheel - they all go in separate directions, but they all meet in the center.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Oh, we know a lot, there has been a lot of leaked material from Bilderburg, the UN and other sources. A lot of the people working for these people do not share the same intentions.

And I don't think it's an exotic agenda, it's common or garden greed and powerlust. I don't find these people at all hard to understand, you'll find people just like them in almost every business, in almost every public service. It's a human trait, present in a minority of the population, but which hierarchical authoritarian systems select for. The agendas come after the darwinistic selection process, and the solution would be to change the environment so they are no longer adapted to it...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
Of the 4 Shadow Governments of the USA,

The Illuminati
The Bilderbergs
The Council on Foreign Relations
The Trilateral Commission
Of those 4, we can only prove that 3 exist. It's my personal opinion that there is no organization in power today actually calling itself "the Illuminati", and, for that matter, I believe there is no organization in power today that could trace its roots to the original Illuminati. I think "Illuminati" is a ghost story that conspiracy theorists tell their kids to keep them in line. So the question becomes, is there a secret organization in a position of power who is SO secret that we don't even know what they call themselves? Possible. But if their name hasn't even been leaked, I don't know how we could suppose to know anything else about them...

(Of course, it could be that I'm personally against the mislabeling of things because, as a Freemason, I get tired of people, things, conspiracies or ideals getting labeled "Masonic" when they're not. I could be more sensitive to that than most people, and perhaps you're using Illuminati as a catch-all phrase for "that for which we don't have a better name...")

[edit on 10/4/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As a freemason you have already been herded and it becomes a matter of you not seeing the forest for the trees. Point taken on the illuminati though, we do not know if the original illuminati still exists and/or if anyone calls themselves that.

But it is not really important, elitist manipulation, of which freemasonry is almost certainly an aspect, is obvious, which is why the meme is "wake up".

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
As a freemason you have already been herded...

Josh is all marbled and tasty so you may have a point. Mmmm Kobe Josh......

top topics

join