It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Shargung La at Yarlung Tsangpo Canyon Monastery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Shangri-La

The Children of the Law of One, & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis by Jon Peniel
www.atlantis.to...

The CLO(Children of the Law of One) was one of, or maybe even the first spiritual order on earth, and the energy practices are the original energy practices. Most major religions have their roots in a teacher of the CLO , although most people who followed or now follow the religion would not usually know the founder was a CLO monk/teacher.

Shargung La is the final place where the Children of the Law of One retreated to after the final destruction of Altantis in 10,500 BC, they also went to Egypt, the Pyranees, and the Yucatan.

many ki practices originate from Tibetan mountains and even the Shargung La area in Tibet, a subtropical warmer area inside the deepest gorge in the world amidst the freezing Himalayas. Though the Shargung La Monastery was attacked and many monks killed in 1990, there are still some monks and guides in the area even though modern science thought that humans had never lived there.
www.atlantis.to...

From the teachings of the great Atlantean Priest King Thoth who lead an exodus to Egypt indicating Shangri La is a real place on Earth where people live.
www.alchemylab.com...

The Emerald Tablet is one of the most revered documents in the Western World, and its Egyptian author, Hermes Trismegistus, has become synonymous with ancient wisdom. His tablet contains an extremely succinct summary of what Aldous Huxley dubbed the "Perennial Philosophy," a timeless science of soul that keeps popping up despite centuries of effort to suppress it. The basic idea is that there exists a divine or archetypal level of mind that determines physical reality, and individuals can access that realm through direct knowledge of God.

The teachings of Hermes -- the Hermetic tradition -- is one of the oldest spiritual traditions in the world, and while no direct evidence links the Emerald Tablet to Eastern religions, it shares uncanny similarities in concepts and terminology with Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism. In the West, the tablet found a home not only in the pagan tradition but also in all three of the orthodox Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), and many of the most heretical beliefs of the Gnostics are also openly expressed in it. Like the authors of the tablet, the Gnostics believed that direct knowledge of reality could be attained through psychological discipline and meditative exercises. They also shared a common view of the universe in which "All Is One," a pattern of creation and decay symbolized by the Ouroboros (the snake eating its own tail).

Tablet 15
www.crystalinks.com...

"Now give I the Key to Shamballa,
the place where my Brothers live in the darkness:
Darkness but filled with Light of the Sun
ODarkness of Earth, but Light of the Spirit,
guides for ye when my day is done."

Many ki practices originate from Tibetan mountains and even the Shargung La area in Tibet-
www.railriders.com...
www.hiddenfalls.org...

"Western logic is inadequate to explain certain phenomena that we experienced here," says Gil. "We saw rivers flowing side-by-side but in opposite directions. We would be guided back onto lost trails by Tibetan priests directing us to follow brilliant double rainbows. Local hunters would miraculously appear out of the mists to lead us to our next destination.

Painting of Himalayas by Jon Peniel on here-
www.atlantis.to...

Gyala Peri (23,891') - This mountain has never been climbed.

Skies clear revealing Namcha Barwa (25,436'), to the far left on the Indian continent and Gyala Peri (23,891'), to the far right on the Asian continent. Only approximately 12 miles apart, the world's deepest gorge (17,758') lies between these two great mountains. The formidable Dorje Bragsen (pron. Droksen - drok = rock) mountain (12,818'), stands guard in the middle ground protecting the entrance into this most elusive and sacred "Inner Gorge". (This is the first photograph ever taken of these geologic formations from this eastern direction.)

Studying possible ascent routes up the guardian mountain Dorje Bragsen (left) - Gyala Peri (23,891') - (center) stands luminous above the unrevealed "Inner Gorge".

local takin humter on trail.

Travel on the unexplored "The Rainbow Traverse of the Great Bend of the Yarlung Tsangpo" is treacherous. The continual movement and crashing of the Indian and Asian tectonic plates creates contant landslides. Rhododdendron-choked hillsides force the expedition out on the edge of the precipices where the vegetation in less menacing.

The Buddhist Shaman had his dream. The Westerners can be taken up and over the sacred guardian protector mountain - Dorje Bragsen. The beginning of our climb - note the expedition, dwarfed in the bottom left of the photograph.

Swallowed in the clouds trying to locate the elusive route into the hidden "Inner Gorge".

the steep and treacherous ascent up the sacred guardian protector mountain - Dorje Bragsen (12,818')

Troy Gillenwater and the Buddhist hunter from the clouds scout possible descent routes from the top of Dorje Bragsen - gateway to the "Inner Gorge".

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Skies uncharacteristicaly clear.

Matuk and the first Buddhist hunter "guide" (who materialized from the mists) survey the countryside.

Uncertain of our way, a second Buddhist hunter mysteriously manifests from the shrouded landscape. He knows of a secret passage into the gorge and agrees to guide us. He also tells us of a massive waterfall. Could this be the "Lost Falls of the Brahmaputra"?

With visibility down to only 3 to 4 feet, we follow our "new found" guide through the swirling Himalayan clouds. Finally we crest a ridge and wait. As the guide and the porters begin their tortuous descent through the mists and into the inner sanctum we linger above. Slowly our dreams are answered. The mists begin to lift and the long-sought and elusive "Inner Gorge" reveals its paradise of wonders to us. Here we are looking directly down into the deepest gorge in the world - the thrust-pivot point of two major, colliding, continents. Far below we can see the powerful Yarlung Tsangpo River brutally contorted and twisted back in on itself by enormous geologic forces. (The river is flowing from the left to the right side of the photograph.)

photographing the revealed "Inner Gorge" up-river toward Pemako Chung.

Gil photographs up-river towad Pemako Chung.

We begin our long-awaited descent into the "Inner Gorge" and we notice a most strange river pattern - see the bottom left of the photograph.

Guided by our "Buddhist hunter from the mists", we snake our way down the seemingly sheer cliffs towards the waterfall. Ken Storm examines the series of falls.

any greater falls that may be located within this last 4 mile "missing link" of unexplored river (between this point and the 30' high "Kingdon Ward Falls", located down river above the confluence of the Yarlung Tsangpo River and the Po Tsangpo River), these falls would be, in fact, the elusive and long-sought, "Lost Falls of the Brahmaputra".

More of the real Shargung La

To understand better
www.atlantis.to...

from here, from the Lost teachings of Atlantis, a part about performing the "Star Exercise" at Shargung La-
www.atlantis.to...

Outside in a courtyard, Zain, and over a hundred people formed a circle, holding hands with arms outstretched between them. They were about to do an energy technique called the Star exercise. I had read about this years ago, in a very old book I read by an author whose last name was Leadbetter, Ledbeter, or something similar. The book was about what he called the Great White Brotherhood in Tibet, and it described them doing something called the Star Exercise during a festival called “Wesak”. But many of the particulars were never mentioned in the book. And the author’s stories also indicated that the people were as inaccessible as any myth. So while the book fascinated and attracted me in many ways, and his description of the people sounded like home, it left me with nothing I could further pursue. Now I found myself living it - the real thing.

Anastasia ushered me into position in this giant human chain that formed the circle, and gave me quick instructions. And then it began. I closed my eyes, as a feeling of light-headedness came over me. My head and body were buzzing with energy. I thought I was perhaps starting to “black out”, yet all I saw was fluctuating white light. It seemed as if I was experiencing a million thoughts and pictures all in a moment’s time. As I opened my eyes I saw energy vibrating in all things, and all the people there. Everything was flashing with white light superimposed over it.

Apparently, I wasn’t the only one experiencing some dramatic effects from this “Star exercise”. A novice monk had come to join in the exercise a little late, and stood alone outside the circle. He collapsed, and lay there as if lifeless. I heard Zain muttering some kind of admonishment about it being dangerous to stand outside the circle, then he said loudly, “One has left the body, he has become lost, I must retrieve him”, and in a few moments the body of the collapsed novice twitched, and he returned to consciousness.

Here is the Star exercise to develop qi flowing inwards as well as outwards together. And to store/charge/refine the energy vibration of the body. It is in fact the original Ki or Yoga technique
www.meditation-techniques.net...

Yoga
www.atlantis.to...
www.yoga-videos.net...

Another site about the same Yoga style-
www.yoga-tibet.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Keep it up, incredibly interesting, although, I usually have a problem with the 'order now' 'money back guarantee' sites, but they make the product they are selling no less viable, merely taking advantage of it, and the people it is for.

Any more sites, with information regarding the yoga techniques or the monks living habits?

Thanks in advance, star and flag,

EMM

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thank you very much, very informative, is there any books/websites, where I can learn the forms? Only thing I've seen on it is the 'star exercise', it had a good description, thanks agan, this is all very interesting.

EMM

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Star exercise is the most important exercise and posture, however it's easier to learn from video than just reading. For the forms and movements of Tibetan Yoga I think the video is the only way to learn them.

However, ultimately meditation is the most important and there is alot of good free instruction on the meditations here-
www.meditation-techniques.net...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Oh wow, here is the full movie of Lost Horizon, a movie that was based on this same area of Tibet
video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

top topics

join