It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
hello, i live in Staten island, new york. i dont live in one of those small neighborhoods but in the more urban area so i see lots of cops, firetrucks, etc. the past 3 days ive been noticing a new type of vechile

it sorta reminds me of an amubulance in shape and is colored red and white. it has no sirens and tinted black windows. i couldnt see the plates because i live on a higher floor so i couldnt see the plates. the interesting part is what is written on it. " Emergency Response Unit" the van kinda looked like this but with differnt colors.

i lived in new york for all my life and have seen every single kind of police and emergency service vehicle so this was already suspicious to me.

now here is where it gets interesting. i was walking home from the train station today when i saw that van parked in a parking lot. not a big deal but it was the parking lot of Chase bank. i managed to catch site of the people in the van and they were 1 male and 1 female. the man was wearing a black suit while the female was wearing a black dress.

yea thats right a dress. i found this all very odd. i don't know how long they been there as i only saw them get out. im pretty sure there was a third guy because the female got into the passenger seat while the male got in through the back.

strange days are ahead

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thanks for share this, most of the time intuition or what your heart tell you its the best option. If you think this is strange probably it is.

Thanks, try to update this if other strange things happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain
Thanks, try to update this if other strange things happen.

i kinda hope it doesnt get any weirder.

new topics

top topics

join