It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof reptilians rule the world! This is wild. See the video quick before they take it down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's just the reflection in his eyes making an illusion, you do know that eyes reflect things right?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
cmmon man thats ridiculous, if anyone looks like a reptilian its larry king, god is he ugly

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Looking at his mannerisms and especially the way he blinks he certainly has a reptilian aura about him , in fact he extrudes it I would say.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
well first off the video is to small to get a good look at his eyes. Secondly he looks like an average old guy. Which brings me to a question. In the last few 'reptilian' videos I have seen, they have all been of elderly people. Then people try and say their face is shaped weird and they look different. Well gravity does start to ti take effect when you get up in your years, so lets plese stop calling all the old people reptiles...its just not nice.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the reptillian schism is a disinfo campaign designed as a disguise for androids,who to the observant move in a smooth,precise manner.....since androids are beyond our present tech,and can only be future tech, it would stand to reason where they come from.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Oh for heaven's sake, they've earned the right to have us consider them reptilian with every cold blooded hearthless action they've carried forth or endorsed. Also, strangely enough, these odd compression articles seem to affect mainly their videos.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
who started this whole reptilian thing in the first place? i have never heard such nonsense in my life

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ReptilesAreComing

I did indeed notice his pupils and I am more than sure that it is not a huyman pupil. Thank you fror sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join