It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof reptilians rule the world! This is wild. See the video quick before they take it down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

2:30 into the video

some weird looking guy comes onto CNBC and talks about how we should listen to lord Rothschild's advice and buy buy buy into the market now during this market crisis!

Can't believe he actually said "Lord Rotschild" on national television (cnbc)!!

But look at the guy's eyes in the video... his PUPILS ARE VERTICAL like a reptile, and the man just overall looks creepy.

SAVE VIDEO QUICK BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN! (I don't know how to save videos)

[edit on 3-10-2008 by ReptilesAreComing]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well the guy rreally is a lord I believe, just like Paul McCartney is a knight. Things are a little different in England old chap.

And as for reptilians, I think it's more metaphoric than anything else.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was more dismayed that Maria said that Fannie and Freddie were Nationalized when they were started as a GSE. Know your stuff hun

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

tru, but look at the guy's pupils and bone structure in the video, he is not human

and its not a fake video, its right on cnbc's website

why is this shocking new proof not starred and flagged already? did you guys totally miss the part where he has ELLPITCAL pupils ?

most normal human pupils are round.....

also, look at how much he blinks, like a lizard.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
mozilla will let you save the movies?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i went to 2:30 and all i say was a post party bailout

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Mosquito Man
i went to 2:30 and all i say was a post party bailout

ok go to 2:30 and looks closely to the man that is speaking's eyes... look at his pupils. they are oval in shape, and point up vertically.

just like a reptile's eyes

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Dude it's simply a combination of the small video size, pixelation and the lighting in the studio. I watched it several times and while I do admit it looks a tad odd, there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary that cannot be explained by the above circumstances.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ReptilesAreComing

so that is proof that reptilians rule the world huh??? amazing.. I watch a cnn stock market show.. and thats proof that the world is run by reptilians... pathetic..

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Replay Media Catcher will save it... as to the eyes... very weird, perhaps a graphics glitch of some kind. He said Lord Rothschild a few times, it was pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would suggest you take that guy's name down and organize a reptilian hunt party. You shouldn't take it anymore!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I am not so sure. I double zoomed in.. I don't think that is the case at all. I took a screenshot but am having troubles uploading right now. will adjust the file size and host on ats in a min.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well to quote one of the bums in Grand Theft Auto 4 "Reptilian death ray... gotta be"

But on a serious note like the others were saying since the video is compressed and all I'm sure it just appears to look that way.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Everythingyouknowisalie]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here is the screenshot.

If it was a pixelation why did no one elses eyes do the same thing?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

if you look the slits in his eyes are parallel to the edges of the image whereas his head is tilted slightly, so its not his eyes actually doing this, it's caused by the compression of the video

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Here is the screenshot.

If it was a pixelation why did no one elses eyes do the same thing?

pixelation is not the correct term. technically its a combination of "macroblocking," estimated interpolation and pixelation.

You know what isn't part of the combination? Being reptilian. Come on guys. Critical thinking.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
could be compression... I have been looking for other images online of this man.. have not come up with much but did come up with this bit of info.

www.secform4.com...

It seems he received over 3million in GIFT shares from his own company in 2007 alone.

Since he is chairman of the board.. I would assume he is giving those gifts to himself.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
aww rats, I couldn't view the video.

i was on my lunch break and checked this page on my phone (my phone doesn't play videos) so i saved it.. came home and the friggin vid won't work.
thank goodness there was a pic posted.

that guy looks really creepy. his eyes look absolutely nuts.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh, not the old reptilian nonsense again? For gods sake man, get a grip. There's no such thing as reptile shapeshifting gizzywhatsits! If you don't stop talking about them I'm going to come around to your house dislocate my jaw and eat your rabbit!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
am i missing somthing here his eyes just look blurry to me why is it then whenever a threak starts with the word proof its always utter nonsense

top topics

<<   2 >>

join