It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich: It Is Still a Bad Bailout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
From The Nation...

Great article, and the truth.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Yes Kucinich is right again,he has been the only voice of truth for years and we had a chance to elect him President ,Twice! and blew it both times ,woe is us,now look at us ,I'm so mad right now

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

The only voice? What about Ron Paul? And I know there has to be others as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ron Paul just doesn't do it for me he sees the problems but his solutions defy logic to me a lot of the time

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

I find myself on the opposite side of Kucinich on most issues. That does nothing to deter my respect for the man. In this day and age, anyone in congress who actually tells me the truth is a person I begin to trust. Regardless of their political views. I'm a Paul guy, but if given the chance, my conservative ass would vote for Kucinich in a heart beat.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
Ron Paul just doesn't do it for me he sees the problems but his solutions defy logic to me a lot of the time

But doesn't he still qualify as a "voice of truth" (as you put it)? To speak the truth about the problems, does not require finding a solution to them.

-LS

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalSolution

Originally posted by invisiblewoman

But doesn't he still qualify as a "voice of truth" (as you put it)? To speak the truth about the problems, does not require finding a solution to them.

-LS

Yes he does qualify anyone who speaks truth to power has my respect in this day and age,or any day and age for that matter. I do believe he cares and that goes a long way with me

new topics

top topics

join