It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: America Disarmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is NOT a dream of mine. Found it at:

www.etpv.org...

America Disarmed

Ronnie McMullen

The Dream The dream starts and I'm pushing a shopping cart through a warehouse store like Costco, or Sam's Club, or something. This is not unusual because I often shop at stores like these. While going down the aisle with my cart, my wife and a couple of close friends are with me. The setting is relaxed and peaceful. We seem to be putting in the cart an item here and an item there. It was almost as if the store was closing soon. All of a sudden, I looked beside me, and this yellow and black leopard is running down the aisle. It's not running fast, but almost bouncing. It stops, looks at me, and turns and goes to the end of the aisle. Never once growling, or looking fierce. Then this huge cat turns around and comes back by us. My wife and two friends (they were church women), think the cat is cute and harmless because of its frolic-like run. I tell them not to pay too much attention and to keep walking. I was not comfortable around this cat, and explained and reminded them of the nature and behavior of a leopard. This was not normal. Other people in the store were taken in by the behavior of the leopard, and smiled and clapped with joy.

We pushed our cart to the front of the store to check out, and did not see the cat for a while. Then, this huge cat walked down the center aisle and looked both ways, almost as if he were looking for something, or someone. He then proceeded to the manager's room where they saw him, greeted this cat, and let him in the room. The door all of a sudden shut. After the door was shut, we began to hear high pitched screams that would scare you to tears. I turned to look again, and the door opened and the cat walked out with a man's arm in it's jaws. The leopard walked to the center of the aisle, dropped the arm on the floor, and then proceeded to growl. The dream ended.

The Interpretation:

The store represents everyday life and economy. Matthew 24:38, "buying and selling". The leopard represents China-Asia, in the midst of our country, in the midst of our trade, in the midst of our military. Daniel 7:6. People were taken in, representing trade agreement and people's denial of China's army, which has risen to more than 200 million, Rev. 9:16. Their troops sit in Longbeach Naval Base, and no one is alarmed. The setting was relaxed and peaceful which is where our nation is. The leopard was running and jumping, non-threatening to the people. The people were convinced that the leopard was friendly. Going to the checkout and the store closing, represents time is almost out. Then the cat came down the center aisle and went into the manager's office. China-Asia will make no bones to hide their takeover of the United States. The manager's office represents the nation's leaders. I noticed the managers welcoming the leopard into their office. Our government is not resisting this takeover. (NWO?) The leopard goes in and attacks, ripping the arm off. China-Asia will attack and disarm the United States.

Ronnie McMullen

The Refuge Church

[Edited on 03/23/2004 by cyberzee]

join