It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will George W. Bushes Biography Say?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

Here are the official whitehouse biographies for all of the Presidents of the United States of America.

What will George Bush's say?

How about:

George W. Bush was the 43rd President of the United States of America. He was sworn into office on January 20th, 2001, re-elected on November 2nd, 2004 and sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2005. President Bush earned a reputation for ........

What would go here?

What do you think?

Will it include these:

www.obleek.com...

ap.google.com...

www.iraqbodycount.org...

What would you put in there?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

[edit on 3-10-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"President Bush earned a reputation for.....

making decisions that were extremely unpopular but in hindsight completely neccessary and helped to change the middle east forever."

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
President Bush earned a reputation for ........

defying the will of the people and leading the country to the brink of total collapse.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"Here I sit.

Buns a flexin'.

Givin birth to another Texan."

......In true Bush fashion, this biography will be read upside-down.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Betrayed his country and it's people for gigantic oil profits and to protect and benefit global elitests.

George W. Bush (aka Benedict Arnold) was almost instrumental in destroying the American economy, the stripping of constitutionally guaranteed freedoms and the overall ruin of a once great nation.

George W. Bush - aka the most hated man in the free world and the face of greed and corruption.

Along with evil henchman Dick Cheney hijacked the Republican party, stole two elections, created two false flag attacks against US citizens, forced American men and women to die in a war for oil that was constructed from lies and manipulation, supported legislation that stole jobs away from Americans sending them to foreign countries, orchestrated the largest economic theft job in the history of the world, stole $750 billion from American tax payers to bail out corporate cronies under the guise of helping out main street America.

An enemy of the American people, his final resting place should read "Liar, Traitor and Worst President Ever"

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy

......In true Bush fashion, this biography will be read upside-down.

I'm sorry for going off topic, but if you are referring to that fake picture of him holding that book upside down on 9/11, I'll point you here

If you are referring to something else, my apologies.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Cool Hand Luke]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok, just need the preamble to read:

George W. Bush was the 43rd President of the United States of America. He somehow swindled his first term into office on January 20th, 2001, and completely shocked the world when he blatantly stole yet another election on November 2nd, 2004 and sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2005. President Bush earned a reputation for ........

Lying, bully tactics, stupidity and global aggression. Bush was the first President that openly attacked and subsequently invaded another sovereign state without UN sanction, or provocation. His innate need to re-enforce his masculinity lead to the death and torture of thousands of people. Indeed, no President in the history of America has this much illegal blood on their hands.

But Bush also managed to look after his friends in the oil industry, Christian fundamentalists and bankers. Yes, these groups found Bush to be the most mailable President ever and earned billions of dollars under his protection.

Although Bush was often accused of orchestrating the horrific 9/11 attacks it is widely accepted that Bush was way to stupid to come up with such a complex plan. His partner in crime Dick Cheney gets the prize for that one.

In closing, George W Bush was the greatest embarrassment of all time. He single-handedly pushed American foreign policy and US economics back to their lowest level in 100 years. However he did prove that anyone in America with millions of dollars and criminal connections behind them can become President.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

I'm sorry for going off topic, but if you are referring to that fake picture of him holding that book upside down on 9/11, I'll point you here

If you are referring to something else, my apologies.

You could try to justify his idiocy for eons and still not debunk half of it....
The book thing....funny. The rest, was not.

join