It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial law in the United States if Bush didn't get his way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Martial law in the United States if Bush didn't get his way?

cryptogon.com

t’s almost certainly going to pass the House. If it doesn’t, however, you probably won’t be able to move your assets out of the U.S. You might not even be able access your bank or brokerage accounts at all for some period of time.

Again, if it doesn’t pass, expect a banking holiday.

Via: Baltimore Sun:
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow! If this is actually true! My question is where are the source of this coming from? Whom is telling whom that we'll have martial law if the bailout wasn't passed? Anyone have any additional information on this? I know there was a lot of talk about this prior or the bailout passing but I was hoping that is was speculation.

cryptogon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sorry someone beat me to this story iterally two minute difference. Mods feel free to delete!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They forgot to say that without passing the bill the markets will collapse and then the government will have to do martial law in order to keep itself from being destroyed by the citizens of this country, which is already happening anyway as the government is so stupid they are destroying themselves and soon the chinese and soviets will be here to mop up the mess.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Looks like they beat you to it by a lot more than 2 minutes. Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Alex Jones show has been covering this for the last few hours. It's for real all right. Lots of congressmen are coming forward about this. Here's the free stream link: 208.100.15.180...

top topics

join