It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Solomon Built The Great Pyramid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
The reason scholars can find any natural explanation for this is because it was a "SUPERNATURAL" act of God. For those of us that believe that the Bible is true, the answer is simple : Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto "THIS MOUNTAIN" ( A literal Mountain they were standing in front of), Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto "THIS MOUNTAIN", Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall "BELIEVE" that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Revelation 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; (We see here that God's Angels cast a Great Burning Mountain into the sea) Troughout the Bible God wrought Supernatural acts for his people. The Bible clearly teachs that "All Things Are Possible To Them That Believe" If through our faith we could move Mountains, surely we could "LEVITATE" a stone block of any size. Most people cannot except this theory because our faith has become watered down and diluted through the centuries. Through faith and oneness the people of God attempted to build a tower to Heaven ( The Tower Of Babel) but God had to stop them, lest they accomplish this task. God Parted the Red Sea through Moses his servant. There are many other examples of what we can accomplish "IF" we have Faith in God. I believe that either the people of God or God himself could have easily placed such stones, after all it was God's House.
If you have Faith in God...then move my right foot. Right now. Move it all the way to my ass and make me kick my own ass...you can do it. The Bible says so...Jesus said so.

You quasi-christian shut-in's are all sound the same with your warped scripture and your ridiculous archaeology theories.

Nobody is "READY" for the "truth" lol...same old song for the same old unstable "expert".

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
2 Thess 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in"THEM" (the unbelievers) that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
After a review of this thread, it has been determined that it has gone so far off topic that the intent of the topic has lost its meaning and/or purpose, besides the habitual flaming that has taken place.

If anyone has any questions to why this thread is closed, please file a complaint.

Thread Closed.

seekerof

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join