It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackets with knifes attached,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wow im pretty shocked that a local store here in the UK where selling Jackets with a knife attached in them on a chain, As part of a promotion..

With all the talk on knife crime here in the UK at the moment i was pretty shocked by this,

What the heck where the promoters thinking? Yes im sure it would make more young people go out and buy it but gosh i think its the last thing i would have expected to have seen in a jacket..

My local store have now removed them after floods of complaints

A TK Maxx representative said: “TK Maxx supports and enforces all laws with regard to the sale of knives. We became aware that a branded coat on sale included a pocket penknife as a promotional gift."

"We removed the items swiftly from the supply chain. All store teams have been alerted to this and as a matter of urgent priority have removed all related items from shops."

link

And they even reduced the price....

The Swiss-made Strellson jacket, which was reduced from £200 to £59 at the discount clothing shop, has a metal chain with a Vecorinox officer’s knife on the end attached to the lining.

lin

[edit on 3-10-2008 by asala]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: always wanted to do that to a mod

[edit on 10/3/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ever use the search feature? Just wondering. Here's a thread already on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The other thread was started at 1:49 and this one at 2:18. It is entirely possible that the other thread had not yet shown up on search when she began typing hers. A simple U2U would have been sufficient, guys.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
LOL ah mods self

I just kinda posted as it was also in my local area

But yep you guys are right,

(Mod note)
Thread closed as there is already a topic on this matter...

new topics

top topics

join