It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bailout Fraud Truth Andy Gauss Financial Historian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This interview will open everyone's eyes that think they know what is going on with the Financial Cover up.

The Bail out is not 700 billion but 3 times that amount.

Andy Gauss explains in logical detail what has happened.

Andy Gauss Interview Coast to Coast

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

What a interview, really explained alot to me.

Cannot stress enough for everyone out there to listen to this interview with Andy Gauss.

Thank you.

"This was a cover up and not a bail out".

[edit on 5-10-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Great to hear you speak today on the show today. I've known about this for a while now, and it's was absolutely shocking to hear it on the radio of all places. thought it'd never happen. The time is now to expose the Federal Reserve and nationalize our dollar bill. Text DOLLAR BILL!

Phoenix, Az

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that Kennedy was going to bring down the Federal Bank.

foundationfortruthinlaw.org...

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed by President John Fitzgerald Kennedy with the intention to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. This matter has been exhaustively researched by the Christian Common Law Institute through the Federal Register and Library of Congress, and the Institute has conclude that President Kennedy's Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

When John Fitzgerald Kennedy, author of Profiles in Courage, signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically to the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -- money -- without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury" [the full text is displayed below]. This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held therein. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. Although $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated, they were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated.

Certainly it's obvious that President Kennedy knew that the Federal Reserve Notes being circulated as "legal currency" were contrary to the Constitution of the United States, which calls for issuance of "United States Notes" as interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves in the U.S. Treasury. Comparing a "Federal Reserve Note" issued from the private central bank of the United States (i.e., the Federal Reserve Bank a/k/a Federal Reserve System), with a "United States Note" from the U.S. Treasury (as issued by President Kennedy's Executive Order), the two almost look alike, except one says "Federal Reserve Note" on the top while the other says "United States Note". In addition, the Federal Reserve Note has a green seal and serial number while the United States Note has a red seal and serial number. Following President Kennedy's assassination on November 22, 1963, the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation, and Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the "legal currency" of the nation.

Kennedy knew that if the silver-backed United States Notes were widely circulated, they would eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve Notes. This is a simple matter of economics. USNs were backed by silver and FRNs were (still are) backed by nothing of intrinsic value. As a result of Executive Order 11110, the national debt would have prevented from reaching its current level (almost all of the $9 trillion in federal debt has been created since 1963). Executive Order 11110 also granted the U.S. Government the power to repay past debt without further borrowing from the privately owned Federal Reserve which charged both principle and interest and all new "money" it "created." Finally, Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S.A. the ability to create its own money backed by silver, again giving money real value.

Perhaps President Kennedy's assassination was a warning to future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. For, with true courage, JFK had boldly challenged the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt: 1) war (i.e., the Vietnam war); and, 2) the creation of money by a privately owned central bank. His efforts to have all U.S. troops out of Vietnam by 1965 combined with Executive Order 11110 would have destroyed the profits and control of the private Federal Reserve Bank.

great interview BTW. I learned a lot too.

I think I just discovered the real reason why Kennedy was killed.

S & F

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

My pleasure, someone sent me the link and I was shocked at how this person explained it in Layman's terms.

I am sorry for the people that do not take the time to listen to this intelligent individual.

I think people here at ATS will be able to grasp his well laid out concept.

This man is a well respected monetary historian.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Realtruth]

new topics

top topics

join