It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Knife With Your Hoodie?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Thats the point I'm getting at... All of these youth's are rebelling against the fact that they can't go anywhere without being on camera... without being spied on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are other issue's at hand especially with the violence. But the wish to hide ones identity isn't strange or new. But its leaning towards becoming illegal, which is scary... I for one value anonymity.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
all i have to say is, if a knife had arms and legs, it wouldnt decide to kill anyone........its tha fault of tha jackasses u call murderers........... a knife is a bloody inanimate object........and how r the goverment properly going to ban knves???? Go in to every kitchen and ban anything that looks potentially sharp or harmful??????? "That bear has murder in its eyes......let ban it!!!"

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
all i have to say is, if a knife had arms and legs, it wouldnt decide to kill anyone........its tha fault of tha jackasses u call murderers........... a knife is a bloody inanimate object........and how r the goverment properly going to ban knves???? Go in to every kitchen and ban anything that looks potentially sharp or harmful??????? "That bear has murder in its eyes......let ban it!!!"

<< 4  5  6   >>

join