It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bailout passes house!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
money.cnn.com...

So now what? What are the predictions thoughts now? I am just kind of hanging..................

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Can you american taxpayers please bail out the queen, she cannot pay her bills. lol

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Mo Money...Mo Money.....

For them.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This sucks. Inflation will rise up again.

Boycott! Boycott American goods or else oil prices will rise up again!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Here is the thing I was thinking along the lines of there are runs on banks little or no gas then food starts getting low until eventually people are in the streets wanting to take down the government or just plain going nuts. However people will organize, they just will it may take them a bit but they will get together and when they do we will become a force that could topple nearly! You forget that the military are citizens of this country and while the recruits as of late leave a lot to be desired they are not going to stand by while thier families get killed as soon as they see people close to them suffereing then will abandon thier posts!

So... what does the bailout passing mean? What effect will it have? Will we still go down the same path just taking a little longer or is there a new scenario that will take place?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
They made out pretty good, I guess it's like any other wealthy business. Nice $700 billion bonus for the execs.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
This sucks. Inflation will rise up again.

Boycott! Boycott American goods or else oil prices will rise up again!

Stocks and Bonds will be sold. The American stock market will crash. Americans are so fed up no one will care what happens.The rich and powerful will flee the country. Nothing good ever comes from stealing.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So does this mean no Martial Law? Or at least not yet?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthseeker31
So does this mean no Martial Law? Or at least not yet?

Martial law is tricky. Third world dictators are usually brought down by military coups. Martial law would strengten the hand of the military leaders. If a total collapse, were to happen there would be martial law.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think this whole economic collapse is orchestrated and the con act spans different continents.

A massive bailout is proposed to in Europe.

The Dutch government bailed out Fortis Bank last monday, without any form of demcratic process. They put 4 billion euro in it, and was supposed to make everything "allright'"

The stocks still plumeted and remained low the days after.

And now, just as the news of the American bailout it is been made known here in Holland, they add that our government has redone the deal with Fortis Bank, and now payed 16 billion euro, to get half of the company. The other half is shared by Belgian and Luxembourg government.

So, the 4 billion that was supposed to save the bank and our economy, just vanished in 4 days.

And I predicted that something like this was going to happen to, and still my sheeple family members
, see no harm in it.

And not one decent place on the Dutch internet to vent my anger.

So, I'll do it here.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
I think this whole economic collapse is orchestrated and the con act spans different continents.

A massive bailout is proposed to in Europe.

The Dutch government bailed out Fortis Bank last monday, without any form of demcratic process. They put 4 billion euro in it, and was supposed to make everything "allright'"

The stocks still plumeted and remained low the days after.

And now, just as the news of the American bailout it is been made known here in Holland, they add that our government has redone the deal with Fortis Bank, and now payed 16 billion euro, to get half of the company. The other half is shared by Belgian and Luxembourg government.

So, the 4 billion that was supposed to save the bank and our economy, just vanished in 4 days.

And I predicted that something like this was going to happen to, and still my sheeple family members
, see no harm in it.

And not one decent place on the Dutch internet to vent my anger.

So, I'll do it here.

Holland the home of Shell should not be in trouble. The United States Tax payer has graciously been volunteered to pay off the debts of every gambler and dead beat on the planet.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Already word has it that arms were twisted and there was blackmail. the Immediate Martial Law upon the citizens of the USA if NOT PASSED, per
W.

I had to laugh watching FOX, someone was saying that this president has shown himself to be a LEADER after all.

I give up.[url=http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/08_Money/081003.Hawk.alert.html]http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/08_Money/081003.Hawk.alert.html[/u rl]

I dont know why the link doesnt work

[edit on 3-10-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmm this just took longer than I expected it to take.
You see just last week, most us members here where very happy to see the first Bail out voted down.
But I knew in my heart it wasnt the end of the bill.
And about 95% of the members here where also spot on with their thoughts and posts!

From what I noted on TV, was that the first bill was voted down not because of we the people.. But because it was not sweet enough deal.
Also it wasnt for enough money! Can you belive that!

So now they have a "sweeter" And a bigger deal here which they pass.

They dont care what the people think! They dont give a damn!!!

This is about those self intrests of the Bush family and others who put their money down.. They wont lose their money.. Because we the people are the slaves. And we pay their money.

Oh well.. just another notch in the old wall.. Just another passing deal that they enforce without the will of the people!!!

I hope this will open more eyes. As the time is comming soon when the dollar will break down.. And we are given the only hope.. The Amero. And the North American Union. They are pushing for this..
And thats the only way they can truely set up this New World Order.
They will kill the dollar.. And bring forth the new standard!

However thats just a thought.. And Im not claiming I know this for sure.
It just seems like this is where its leading us.

I honestly give up.. I wrote all the people I could.. I called all the numbers I could call, and still they pass this bill..
Its what they want.. And when they want something.. WE the people are stuck picking up the Tab..

Well its getting to the point where Im about to say no more!!!
No more taxes.. No more will I be a slave.

I can work under the table for now on.. And I am getting to the point where I dont feel safe paying my taxes like I have for so many years.

If they are just going to do this with our money.. The only way we can stand up to them is to stand up and SAY NO MORE!!

NO more taxes.. NO more robbery!!!
But they have us by the balls here folks.. And they know it.. You know it.

Originally posted by dgtempe
Already word has it that arms were twisted and there was blackmail. the Immediate Martial Law upon the citizens of the USA if NOT PASSED, per
W.
I had to laugh watching FOX, someone was saying that this president has shown himself to be a LEADER after all.

I feel you DG.. I had to laugh too!! The only other emotion left is to cry!

Im standing by you this whole trip here my lady.. And thanks for your many thoughts and good looking out! You are truely one of the good guys!
(girls).

As you pointed out.. There is good reason they are bringing troops into our country now.. They know deep down people are going to revolt over this!!! And rightfully so!! They have no biz doing anything they want.

And if we dont take this country back soon.. We will lose so much more if we do nothing at all!!

But will we be branded as terroists? So much has been set up to put us down before anything starts!
And its sickening to know.. Most the people I talk to are okay with Bush being a dictator!! As they say.. Just as long as he has the country's best intrest at heart they dont care who rules or takes over..

Thats the mentality of this country right now..
More than half the people dont give a damn!!! And they want someone to rule over them.. And make them feel "safe".

No man is safe when freedom fails!
The best of men rot in filthy jails.
And those who cried apease! apease!
Are hung by those they tried to please!

[edit on 3-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
remember this bailout is going to Saudi and Chinese banks who have threatened to stop lending us money unless they get paid back for the FRAUD that was packaged and sold to them as AAA rated mortgages.

They have EVERY RIGHT to get there money back some way. Fair would have been if they sued wall street (or wall street banks) settled with our foreign creditors. The u.s needs foreigners lending us money. But this BILL DOES NOT address the problems in the credit markets. We are F*&*ED

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
remember this bailout is going to Saudi and Chinese banks who have threatened to stop lending us money unless they get paid back for the FRAUD that was packaged and sold to them as AAA rated mortgages.

They have EVERY RIGHT to get there money back some way. Fair would have been if they sued wall street (or wall street banks) settled with our foreign creditors. The u.s needs foreigners lending us money. But this BILL DOES NOT address the problems in the credit markets. We are F*&*ED

Americans are also buying the bad mortgages in Europe, and in Australia. What these countries are doing is taking all their bad debt and giving it to the united states. None of the mortages that are stable are being sent to America. There is no justification for theft. This is a stick up a shakedown. Someone has pointed a gun at America. America will not be the only or last victim of this violent bandit.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Jeah, but you're in good company, my taxmoney is being used to bail out banks to, just so you know.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
FIXAMATED!!!

Originally posted by dgtempe
W.

I give up.stevequayle.com ... Hawk.alert

I dont know why the link doesnt work

[edit on 3-10-2008 by dgtempe]

new topics

top topics

join