It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Mark "Springer" Allin at The Culture Of Contact UFO Festival in Jersey City, NJ: Oct 16 - Oct

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Come Meet Mark “Springer” Allin

Okay.... all you folks that bitch about never going to the East Coast, here is something that is really going to be exciting. Amigo, Mark Allin, is going to be at this year’s Culture of Contact UFO festival in Jersey City, New Jersey October 16th, 17th and 18th, 2008. It is the only event of its kind run by alien abductees and experiencers. Huge names in the field are going to be there, and most of them will be stripped of their Power Point presentations. It will be just you, the speaker, and a microphone.

Special guests like Bill Birnes from UFO Hunters, Richard Dolan, Steve Bassett, Peter Robbins, Michael Mannion, Dave Biedny, Jeff Ritzmann and others PLUS there’s a rumor there might be a secret surprise guest or two that might show up.

This year's theme is "Mythology Is Reality." The Keynote speaker, Tiokasin Ghosthorse will take us to the heart of what that means.

So come on out! ATS will be there. Mark Allin will be there. An event like this doesn't happen but once in a lifetime and unlike normal UFO conferences this one will not break your bank account. For all details and ticket information, check out their website:

VISIT Culture Of Contact’s HOME PAGE

Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the Spring-A-Nator.

Dave

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dave if you don't mind, would know the price for the event [if there is one]?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

According to the link in Dave's post above, $15 at the door for Thursday and Friday and $25 on Saturday.

But if you're the 9th caller to the ATS Mix hotline....

...they're the same price, so don't do that.

[edit on 10/3/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Jersey City? Yeah! It's around the corner from where I live! Hmmmmmmmm........... And one of the dates stated include my birthday...... Hmmmmmm............ I must look into my crystal ball. C'mon crystal ball - do your thing. The image is becoming clearer......Clearer....CLEARER...........
I see a fancy, cool event followed by a drop or two of fine Bourbon, and a cigar. Wait! There's more! A hyperactive go getter who helped to create the best site ever known with a Tornado country accent. Huh? What does that mean? ........ Harley Davidson? Huh? What?
What could that possibly mean? Hmmmmmmm...........
Wait I got it! It means I need to do some like really cool investigatin' and stuff. I'll do that fancy investigatin' in Jersey City.
Yep. I am gonna go and investigate that and stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yipiii!
I was one bitching about the East Coast thing.
I am so there.
Do I bring beans for points?

Gonna try to get the DC ats crew together for a little road trip, though sitting in the car with weedwhacker for four hours might test my sanity. He speaks like he posts. He also spits when he eats and farts when he spits.

Now a couple of logistical questions:

1. What should I wear?
2. Where do I find that?
2. What will Soringer be wearing?
3. Bush Beans?

Can't wait.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
there's a rumor that a certain nooyawka might make an appearance on thursday or friday.

can't say who but let's just say the ats presence will be a whole lot better looking if he doesn show up.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wait! Like being in Jersey City put's us close to the BEST Steakhouse on the planet! Nothing in NYC even come close. Plus a killer bar with hot chicks all over under the same roof.
Only 10 minutes from my home this place is. Got lot's of room in my house to crash. Oh, and a liquor store, and a killer cigar store are minutes away.......

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
kegger at lombozos!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Kegger! Yeah! FOODFIGHT!
No wait! No foodfight. I'm the one who would have to steam clean the carpets........

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

How will we find each other at this thing?
I assume the usual "pasty face" trick won't work.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Don't even try it. They'll be all like, "Buds for life!" Then you'll wake up in Red Hook behind a dumpster with a missing wallet and one shaved eyebrow.

Not that I'd know.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

try the bar.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
try the bar.

Dude, you aren't supposed to give out that ultra sensitive information. Oh, wait.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

try the bar.

Why don't I just bring the Jack Daniels, carry a sign, and let them come to me.
We could do a Benny Hill closing sequence where they follow me around in circles, without the fast.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

can we slap you on the head like the old man in the show?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

can we slap you on the head like the old man in the show?

You can if you're wearing a bikini.
You know for continuity.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

done.

I'm guessing we'll never be invited back.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
You can if you're wearing a bikini.

Man, you do NOT want to see Crakeur in a bikini. The visions of the last staff meeting still haunt me.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Does it have anything to do with his username?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Mmmmmmmmmmm........bikini..... Oh yeah baby. Ritz and thongs. Now that's what I'm talking about!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join