It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Mark "Springer" Allin at The Culture Of Contact UFO Festival in Jersey City, NJ 10/16 - 10/18

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Come Meet Mark “Springer” Allin

Okay.... all you folks that bitch about never going to the East Coast, here is something that is really going to be exciting. Amigo, Mark Allin, is going to be at this year’s Culture of Contact UFO festival in Jersey City, New Jersey October 16th, 17th and 18th, 2008. It is the only event of its kind run by alien abductees and experiencers. Huge names in the field are going to be there, and most of them will be stripped of their Power Point presentations. It will be just you, the speaker, and a microphone.

Special guests like Bill Birnes from UFO Hunters, Richard Dolan, Steve Bassett, Peter Robbins, Michael Mannion, Dave Biedny, Jeff Ritzmann and others PLUS there’s a rumor there might be a secret surprise guest or two that might show up.

This year's theme is "Mythology Is Reality." The Keynote speaker, Tiokasin Ghosthorse will take us to the heart of what that means.

So come on out! ATS will be there. Mark Allin will be there. An event like this doesn't happen but once in a lifetime and unlike normal UFO conferences this one will not break your bank account. For all details and ticket information, check out their website:

VISIT Culture Of Contact’s HOME PAGE

Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the Spring-A-Nator.

Dave

[edit on 10/3/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Dave, I'm confused.
We've been yappin' about this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we moving over here now?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Dave, I'm confused.
We've been yappin' about this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we moving over here now?

No.... we are covering all bases. You would be surprised how many folks never go anywhere but A & U. We just want to be sure that folks on the East Coast have plenty of time to know about this.

Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
..... and this is special why?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToolFanMael
..... and this is special why?

Obviously not to you slick..... move along, move along.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi Dave, sounds very fun and interesting. Thinking about it...
Now the link above for more info does not work for me...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sounds like a deadly exhibit, lots of big speakers with alot of experience in the field... love to go to jersey, but stuck at the office this month... aww, if were lucky they'll be videos I hope...

Over N Out!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

ALL RIGHT!!! finally something in my city regarding UFO's that i can go to! this is going to be fun! thanks for the post, if it wasn't for this, i would not even know about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

ALL RIGHT!!! finally something in my city regarding UFO's that i can go to! this is going to be fun! thanks for the post, if it wasn't for this, i would not even know about it.

Be sure and tell Springer that you are one of thousands of Anonymous Posters!
Then let him figure out which one your are!

Hope you enjoy this... it should be great.

Dave

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
VISIT Culture Of Contact’s HOME PAGE

I just clicked to check it out and I got some strange warning about the site's security clearance. Three different warnings.

I'm paranoid. So I don't want to continue to read it ... 'they' might notice!
But I want to ....
But I'm paranoid ...
But I want to ...

Oh what to do?!?!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's just a receipt warning, it's fine.

(where's my crown vic?)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
It's just a receipt warning, it's fine.

Okay! I clicked!

NJ City is only 2 1/2 hours away.
I could do this!
Sounds like fun.
If I make it - I'll be the one wearing the big FLYERS FAN jersey!

(Kinda like a bullseye for those who hate me here)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe that is the "big event" everyone is talking about. Maybe Mark is going to reveal he is really one of those nordic aliens and make his grand entrance by landing his ship smack dab in the center of the conference parking lot.

Course, his ship would proly look like that 1970s Winnebago in the griswold Christmas movie.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey, Gang:

If any of you are in the New York/New Jersey area this Friday (Oct. 10) come to the "Mythology Is Reality" art exhibit opening in Hoboken. It's free. Who doesn't love free?

All info is on the website.

Peace.

--jeremy

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
With all the craziness the last couple of days I almost forgot about Springer in Jersey.

My understanding, pending confirmation, is that the spring man is going to be around on Saturday.

Can we have a show of hands as of who's coming to rub elbows.

top topics

join