It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really think the NWO would leave this easy a trail for you to follow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
As some of us know, the Matrix trilogy did not end the way the wachowski brothers wanted it to. If you remember the movies, Neo popped the sentinels with his mind ("i can feel them") in the "real world". Originally the wachowski brothers' story had made the "real world" he was in was just a deeper matrix. A lie within the lie. In the original story Neo gets out of the deeper matrix and stops the machines and doesn't die.

Now, after reading that do you REALLY think that a group of bankers, governments, and all around narcissistic bastards would leave such an easy trail behind for them to be caught on purpose?

Think about it. A relatively small group of men with infinite resources like money, manpower, and intellect would make such stupid mistakes? Such mistakes as using controlled demolition to take out the WTC, faking a crash in a pennsylvania field, blowing up the pentagon with a bunker-buster, and releasing footage from NASA that almost certainly convinces people of ET's? Do you think that they would be so careless?

I don't think so. Something bigger is going on here. A lie within the lie. A lot of people that i have spoken to about our situation have said that these "actions" will incite another american civil war. What if that's what they want? I think Sun Tzu said "The easiest way to destroy your enemies, is to get them to destroy each other" (could be someone else that said this) What if that's what they are doing? This civil war that most of my friends say will happen will destroy most of us. It doesn't matter if the people win or the military wins. There would be a massive loss of life. Is this what they want? Every time you read about the Illuminati, NWO, or Bilderberg Group the subject of depopulation comes up. Is this a means to that end?

It's a popular belief that the Illuminati have ruled this world for hundreds of years. To do that, they must have been smart as hell. Certainly smarter than me, and I'm pretty sharp (not to brag). If I wanted to do the things they have done i would certainly not have made the mistakes they have on purpose. I would most definitely have made mistakes, but not mistakes so huge that they could lead to the discovery of my true intentions.

To conclude, they left these "mistakes" and "trails" on purpose. It's not fear mongering. It's anger mongering. They're getting us to destroy ourselves.
Watch for the lie within the lie.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Sliick]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick

Now, after reading that do you REALLY think that a group of bankers, governments, and all around narcissistic bastards would leave such an easy trail behind for them to be caught on purpose?
[edit on 3-10-2008 by Sliick]

I have a couple general beliefs when it comes to this stuff. Why do they want to hide themselves at this point? When you are so powerful, and beyond accountability, it just doesn't matter anymore.

And when the entire story sounds so insane, few will even take it seriously, even less reason to hide it.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I was trying to talk with my parents about this a couple of nights ago.
I kept asking what they thought of the *lie within the lie* as you say - or the *Elephant in the Living room*...
There is something MORE to all of this - and I just can’t figure out what it is.
Something much deeper - or simply right their in front of our eyes and it’s going to be the snake that bites us.
I’m curious (also) what others will have to say.
Thanks for the post.

...taps...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
To answer to the title of this thread in a word: yes.

Why? They're human, they're not infallable.

I would agree that there are things that they do that we have no knowledge of. I don't buy into a lie within a lie in this situation.

LostNemesis- I think when the time comes when their omnipotence is so large, they will reveal themselves. The point hasn't occured yet where the population is 100% submissive.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I believe there is an old adage that is relevant here....

The best place to hide something from your enemies is in plain sight.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I believe there is an old adage that is relevant here....

The best place to hide something from your enemies is in plain sight.

I was about to type this till I read you're message

Seriously, hide it in plain site, let the people dig all they want for what they think is the real issue, then call them conspiracy nutjobs and question their mental capacity.
Prime example of this is the Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that a conspiracy could go on and on for hundreds of years without someone letting the cat out of the bag. But at the same time, I agree that there are some strange things going on in the world.
I can't let go of the fact that everytime a leader makes a change, or is about to make a change that would free mankind even more, then he/she is assasinated.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think their ultimate plan is incite violence, to arouse darker feelings of anger, revenge, jealousy, hatred, etc. This world that we call reality is actually an illusion, temporary. Science even says most of reality is 99.9% void. So what do they really want? A piece of your soul.

Remember the last fight scene in Star Wars: RotJ.

www.youtube.com...

As soon as Luke picks up his weapon, Darth Vader is there. Same thing in real life. As soon as we resort to violence, the military is ready to step in. The military is already coming to Denver and other areas.

www.armytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think that they are using al our religions against us. yes they are smart but you have to remember the bigger your circle get more likely it is for someone to spill the beans. the awakening ain't coming it is here now. in the case of religion all speak of putting brother against brother, fathers against sons,and mothers against daughters and so on. we must think collectively. lets just come together as humanity, and not give them what they want.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think fellow poster had it dead on...They don't care if they leave blatant evidence, cuz you can't do a damn thing about it anyway! You are a sheep! Now go back and join the herd...and QUIT asking questions!

CORE

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more. It doesn't really matter what you know, or even what you say. It's the action you take, or are likely to take, that matters. Fora such as these simply serve as a convenient "heads up" to economic and social overlords, as a litmus paper for how the masses are likely to react. They're a convenient outlet for pent up aggravation and frustration. "Blow your horns, little ones, as much as you desire. Trumpet and shout all the way into the abyss."

As long as your bread (social security benefits) and circuses (all forms of media entertainment, Television, and dare I say it, ATS) are rolled out regularly, giving the illusion of quality of life, they and you are safe.

Just don't DO anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It does make you wonder. I mean the masses are catching on to the whole scam.

Surely, they must've anticipated this, so do they have a trick up their sleeves?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
good logic,nice to see it here.

no they wouldnt,they are intentionaly creating a fairy tale to cover up thier real intentions,the elimination of the human species.

this is because in a future time humans will be a threat to anyone,in a billion years time we will be godlike,thus another advanced civilastion are elimating us as a threat in our past,when were weakest.

the startling truth is that its from our own future,machines,ai;s are responsible for ALL of it,they have travelled back in time just for that purpose,but they must adhere to cosmic law....there not allowed to kill us directly thus they are getting us to kill eachother or ourselves.

hence why they infiltrated the miliatary industrial complex and seeded them with all sorts of high tech weaponry.

hence why the constantly sabotage alternate energy,anti grav etc,they want us to be as weak as possible whilst thier men have a hige tech advantage.

ile leave you with an account of an individual which perfectly descibes thier tactics,
its in regards to electronic harrassment,that is psychological torture with the intention of a persons self destruction...

It's appears as a novalty to most people but it is a weapon. When you are tormented and threatened for a couple years and then attacked with the attack mode of LRAD and end up in the hospital in the morning it sucks. then you are given a couple of pills to relax you and you wake up imobilized and strapped to a gurney. Then you are read the the state laws of involuntary commitment. Later that night a senario is played in your head about your familiy being attacked and a tape of your little girl is played of her crying while others threaten to harm her and tell her to shut up. Then you are told to save her life you must kill your self. Only a call to her in the morning exposes the attempt at forced suicide that was just employed on you. So the next time you hear of the gunman who went nuts and the justice department tells you the need more power over your life, freedoms and privacy think twice.

there real ,there here and they must be stopped,its us or them.

new topics

top topics

join