Obama's Motion to Dismiss Berg's lawsuit denied!?

page: 9
11
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here is a thought, Obama's
grandmother isn't really sick
and he has to return to Hawaii
to grease some palms and do damage control. Seems pretty
odd the timing of things. A few days before the election he leaves the campaign for one day and visits his grandmother who is ill! Maybe he and the DNC know the
truth; that he isn't a citizen and he has to return to get
someone to help him produce his vault birth certificate as
ordered by the judge.

Does anyone else find this just a little too coincdental?




posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just so everybody knows what one looks like. Heres a copy of an original vault Hawaiian birth certificate from 1963:

snarkybytes.com...

They need to check the ink to make sure its the type used when Barry's was signed. Inks have changed greatly since the 60's!! Most where signed with a fountain pen.

Zindo



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The judge dismissed it.

Got it from netwarrior in the other thread: Here

[edit on 25-10-2008 by davion]



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ummm-Kay! Just as I have been saying all along, there was no grounds for this suit and that it would be dismissed. Sorry for all you haters, now y'all will have to find another reason to disqualify him from POTUS; which, by the way, I have no doubt you guys will have successfully done within the next 24-hours



at all the haters



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Ummm-Kay! Just as I have been saying all along, there was no grounds for this suit and that it would be dismissed. Sorry for all you haters, now y'all will have to find another reason to disqualify him from POTUS; which, by the way, I have no doubt you guys will have successfully done within the next 24-hours



at all the haters


Now it's going to go into the "The courts are in the tank for Obama! The judge was a Democrat in the tank for Obama! The Free Masons, Illuminati, and all other organizations are in the tank for Obama! The world is in the tank for Obama!"



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why did the judge dismiss it........there seems to be enough proof. I just can't understand the level of blindness that the American public is tolerant of..

Those that bother to check the facts the facts aren't adding up......
Pleeeeeeeeese........someone stop Obama. If he was a real citizen I would have no issue......even though I don't have his beliefs I respect them. The issue is he is not Qualified to be President. What is wrong with the media, the public and the courts. I am just baffled at the level this goes.....
Stop Obama now! Maybe we deserve the rule of socialism. We are so ignorant that we don't deserve to carry the torch of freedom anylonger. Freedom dies in 2008, so sad. I am sad that MY generation is not standing up. I would stand. Will stand.......Hell I will stand alone if need be. I love this country it ideals.........I would die for it. I in fact can't stand to live when it is being pooped on like it is by the media and lame citizens who just stand by and let this happen.......COME ON people! Stand up!!!!

STOP OBAMA. What are you willing to do......sit and watch as the democracy we love is being stolen!



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07
 


According to the articles the judge wrote a 34-page paper on why he threw the lawsuit out.

From the article posted:


In a 34-page memorandum and opinion, the judge said Berg's allegations of harm were "too vague and too attenuated" to confer standing on him or any other voters.

Surrick ruled that Berg's attempts to use certain laws to gain standing to pursue his claim that Obama was not a natural-born citizen were "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

The judge also said the harm Berg alleged did "not constitute an injury in fact" and Berg's arguments to the contrary "ventured into the unreasonable."



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don't think Berg is done yet. I think he is appealing.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07
 


OK,for arguments sake, lets say that he were not a legal US citizen. You wouul not select the better candidate just based upon that? that seems to be what you are saying, if this issue is the only problem you have with him, as you stated. Well, this has been cleared up. He is and always has been a citizen based upon US Code. So why the hesitation? Do you really believe that the REAL evidence it the rubbish you see on the internet? The judge is an educated man and took much consideration in making his decision. Believe me, there was no grounds for this suit and it was properly dismissed.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
 

It isn't over yet. I wouldn't count your chickens quite yet.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
I don't think Berg is done yet. I think he is appealing.


Of course he is appealing, did you think he would do anything different? However, frivolous is frivolous and the higher courts will uphold the dismissal.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
reply to post by Aggie Man
 

It isn't over yet. I wouldn't count your chickens quite yet.


Yeah, I know. But my basket has more chickens than yours and there ain't too many eggs left to hatch.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Some more quotes from the judges writings on this case at: America's Right



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
 

Look the first judge may have been an Obama supporter, the next one may be a McCain supporter. Anything could happen. This is the weirdest election ever.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deathhasnosound
 


Well, I can tell you that judges at that level do not make political decisions, just to look like an arse when they get overturned by higher courts. Judges make decisions based upon interpretation of the law and/or case law. That way they are not dismissed from their position. But who knows, we shall see....but the clock is ticking.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
Why did the judge dismiss it........there seems to be enough proof. I just can't understand the level of blindness that the American public is tolerant of..

Those that bother to check the facts the facts aren't adding up......
Pleeeeeeeeese........someone stop Obama. If he was a real citizen I would have no issue......even though I don't have his beliefs I respect them. The issue is he is not Qualified to be President. What is wrong with the media, the public and the courts. I am just baffled at the level this goes.....
Stop Obama now! Maybe we deserve the rule of socialism. We are so ignorant that we don't deserve to carry the torch of freedom anylonger. Freedom dies in 2008, so sad. I am sad that MY generation is not standing up. I would stand. Will stand.......Hell I will stand alone if need be. I love this country it ideals.........I would die for it. I in fact can't stand to live when it is being pooped on like it is by the media and lame citizens who just stand by and let this happen.......COME ON people! Stand up!!!!

STOP OBAMA. What are you willing to do......sit and watch as the democracy we love is being stolen!


If it is that bad, in 4 years, we'll elect someone else to change it all back. Don't get so upset.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by deathhasnosound
 


Well, I can tell you that judges at that level do not make political decisions, just to look like an arse when they get overturned by higher courts. Judges make decisions based upon interpretation of the law and/or case law. That way they are not dismissed from their position. But who knows, we shall see....but the clock is ticking.


According to America's Right, the judge was on his 13th revision before he made his statement, so that tells you he was being very careful about everything so he wouldn't get overturned. My guess is even if Berg appeals and goes to higher courts that they will dismiss it as well on the grounds of what the state judge has already said.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davion
 

You never know, there is activist judges at every level. That is a major problem we have, judges try to make law instead of interpreting the law. If this judge's decision is not overturned we will have lost yet another right.
If an individual citizen cannot question a president's eligibility who can?



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by deathhasnosound
 


You didn't lose any rights here. The case was made against Obama, the evidence was considered. The suit was determined to be w/o proper grounds. It will even be reviewed by a higher court. I don't see in the faintest where you have been stripped of another right.



posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by speaknoevil07
 







[edit on 25-10-2008 by paxnatus]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by paxnatus]





top topics
 
11
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join