It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Motion to Dismiss Berg's lawsuit denied!?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

That is strange! Works on my bookmark, but not pasted. I'll keep working on it-thanks for letting me know. I'd hate for you guys to miss it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Trying it again on links to Pennsylvania filing of "Right of intervention" from Utah. This link will take you to the current listing of the filings so far. It is #19:

dockets.justia.com...:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/

This is the filing with "Mickey Mouse". You can just click on 19 to get here too:

docs.justia.com...:2008cv04083/281573/19/

Neither link works. One takes you to another page all together and one doesn't work. Maybe because justia is a beta?

You can go to Justia.com-search with: Berg v. Obama Judson Witham and follow the link. Go down to #19

I have no idea why the copy/paste links don't work?

[edit on 17-10-2008 by ballast]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Thank you. Did you do it different than copy and paste link?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is a new article on the case:

The Bulletin

Mostly a rehash, but there is an update on the status of the case.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

says the claim is false.

Id copy and paste the info but the page won't let me.

Tela

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

Yes. I used the little globe icon to create a hyperlink

Works much better for long links and links with many "strange" characters

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So everyone is demanding that he basically prove a negative? He should prove that his birth certificate isn't fake, right?

I couldn't do that either but I'm fairly certain I was born in America. The state I was (supposedly) born in issued me a birth certificate, just like the state of Hawaii did for Obama. Why is the onus on Obama to prove it's real? If anyone believes it's fake they should take it up with Hawaii. Oh that's right, no one believes Hawaii actually issued it based on nothing other than gut feelings.

What proof is there that it's fake other than people choosing to believe it?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

I replied to your question on the other thread, and that question was very similar to this one, so in case you haven't seen it there...

In the 1960's Hawaii allowed for an out of country birth (to a citizen of Hawaii) to be registered with the state. once registered, Hawaii would issue a certificate of live birth.

The main request in the law suit is for Obama to produce his vault (or long) copy of his birth certificate. This is the ONLY form that can prove he was actually born in a hospital in Hawaii. The long version contains the name of the hospital and the delivery doctor's signature.

If (and I said IF) Obama was born out of the US, then there is no long copy, only a form that request the registration of a live birth. That form would include what country the birth took place in.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Obama Hawaii investigation moves into high gear with lawsuit seeking release of birth records

www.pr-inside.com...

HONOLULU, HI)(October 18, 2008) The leader of the national anti-Obama movement, legendary Chicago Internet columnist and Obama author Andy Martin, will hold a Honolulu news conference Saturday, October 18 to announce that he has filed a lawsuit in the Circuit Court of the First Circuit, Honolulu, seeking to order the Governor and Director of the Hawai'i Department of Health release Barack Obama's birth records.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Interesting new development in the case:

Pennsylvania Democrat Philip J. Berg, who filed a lawsuit demanding Sen. Barack Obama present proof of his American citizenship, now says that by failing to respond Obama has legally "admitted" to the lawsuit's accusations, including the charge that the Democratic candidate was born in Mombosa, Kenya.

Now Berg cites Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that unless the accused party provides written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Source.

This election is turning into a NIGHTMARE!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I haven't read through all the post, but here is a video of Berg talking about the law suit and explaining the circumstances around Obama's birth and his citizenship.

If this has already been posted, didn't mean to waste your time. Here is link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Soooo

Obama never produced a birth certificate... correct ?

Would be nice if he produced his college records as well.

Guess we are asking to much, better to have a president we know nothing about, ya thats a good idea...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What do you make of this?

contrariancommentary.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

I don't see any familial resemblance between Senator Obama and any of the "choices" in the seriously-slanted link you posted. Notice how they choose a photo that has Senator Obama's head oriented the same as [Frank] Marshall [Davis]? Edit to add: If you really compare features, not just head orientation, I see more of a similarity between Obama Sr. and Obama Jr.

I'm not an Obama supporter, however I'm firmly against bullcrap. That link pull out all the stops on smears, hyperbole and just leaps of faith. I think Senator Obama needs to pony up his longform birth cert. and put this all to rest.

Good Lord, I'll be glad when this crap is all over with........ say, around June of 2010.

[Selah]

[edits] I am Argentus, and I approve this post.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by argentus]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

I say........... WHATeverrrr. I am only concerned with his longform birth certificate. If he was born in the United States, then let all this crap be over, and the most popular candidate win. If he was not born in the U.S. then he must step down, and do so immediately, so the floundering Democratic party can choose another, hopefully Hillary Clinton.

The End.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You do NOT have to be born in the US to be a citizen. If only 1 of your parents is a US citizen when you are born, even if you are born in a foreign country, by right, you are considered a US citizen and have until your 18th b-day to declare citizenship. By all accounts, Obama was living in the US at his 18th b-day. Although, this is a mute point, as he was born on US soil.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join