It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Motion to Dismiss Berg's lawsuit denied!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

That's because you were born here. It is under the assumption that Obama was not, that he was born in Kenya and/or that he needed to become a naturalized citizen after returning from Indonesia as a child.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
It would be shocking if all this true, and I doubt it will be. Riots would definitely ensue. And I think Joe Biden would be the Presidential Candidate. Dems lose for sure with Hillary.

No, it would go to the candidate with the second highest number of delegates, Hillary Clinton. Biden dropped out way early and had no delegates. No matter what, it would be a colossal mess. All the ballots from early voting would have to be thrown out as well as the absentee ballots. And the rioting in the inner cities.... Can you say Martial Law???

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
Has the judge actually signed the court order? If not, it is merely a document prepared by the plaintiff in the hope that the judge will sign it and give it authority.

No, there's no signature on anything yet.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
www.politifact.com...

here's the whole story, the seals are on the back by the way. this should end it.

this took me...oh...5 minutes....the O.P. is frankly "nuts"

[edit on 14-10-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It will end when/if the judge actually dismisses the case. Mr. Berg has claimed he will appeal the case to higher levels if this occurs. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

That link prooves nothing. The St Petersberg paper is rabidly a democratic mouth piece in Fla. Thats like listening to Sarah Brady and saying that she never tells lies!!! What the court has ordered is the vault copy of his birth certificate. The fat lady ain't sang yet on this question and it won't be until he complies with the court order of the judge in this case!
Zindo

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by jimmyx

That link prooves nothing. The St Petersberg paper is rabidly a democratic mouth piece in Fla. Thats like listening to Sarah Brady and saying that she never tells lies!!! What the court has ordered is the vault copy of his birth certificate. The fat lady ain't sang yet on this question and it won't be until he complies with the court order of the judge in this case!
Zindo

the paper has won 6 pulitzer prizes and top ten newspaper awards in many catagories.

sptimes.com...

this is hardly a "rabid democratic mouthpiece" newspaper. unless you think TIME magazine is a "rabid democratic mouthpiece"

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
No, it would go to the candidate with the second highest number of delegates, Hillary Clinton. Biden dropped out way early and had no delegates. No matter what, it would be a colossal mess. All the ballots from early voting would have to be thrown out as well as the absentee ballots. And the rioting in the inner cities.... Can you say Martial Law???

I see an issue with your theory. I seem to recall a motion at the convention to mark a unanimous vote for Obama. Were there any recorded delegates for Clinton?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Then why is it that his own family repeatedly tell everyone who asks that he was born in Kenya. Are his family trying to purposely screw with him? He seems to take time to keep in touch with them. Why would they lie about this FACT????

Zindo

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

She released her delegates in order to show party unity. I'm sure that the 'Pitbull in a Pantsuit' will not let anyone else take her place on the ballot if these allegations turn out to be true. I'm sure that Democrats will support her, especially those that backed her in the first place. Just my opinion, only time will tell.

ED. to add: This is the final tally of votes at the DNCC:

The results reported by the DNCC: Obama 3188.5 (+894.5), Clinton 1010.5 (-988.5), Not Voting 220 (+94 from superdelegate uncommitted). What this shows us is that at least 94 Clinton delegates abstained from voting, instead of voting for either Clinton or Obama.

Source.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Some one be certain to update the discovery process on this.

Can hardly wait for the documents to be turned over, or not......

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

That is not the vault copy of the certificate.The vault copy will have the delivery doctor's signature,Hospital name,time of birth and birth stats etc. This copy does not have those particulars.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I actually talked to Philip Berg this morning. He said that he is patiently waiting on the judge. He will take this to the Supreme Court. I've been calling news stations and e-mailing them docs. I was on Justia yesteday. Is it gone?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If Obama has lied about all of this he should be prosecuted for fraud and whatever else they can throw at him. If he is innocent I'd like to know why he did not simply produce the documents upon request? He is accountable to the American people as a Senator, as a candidate and most of all if he were President. He is sworn to uphold the Constitution.

The most frightening part of all of this is the possibility that once sworn in he would have been protected:

docs.justia.com...:2008cv04083/281573/18/0.pdf

'If Obama is not able to prove he is currently a “natural born” citizen and he is elected as the President of the United States, he is violating our United States Constitution and we are at serious risk of a Constitutional Crisis. Furthermore, if Obama is sworn into the United
States Office of the Presidency, neither Plaintiff nor the general public will have the right to bring suit for redress as a result of all the immunities the President of the United States carries, thus Plaintiff and all the general public will be further harmed as they will be forced to live with the grave consequences."

I would think that he could be impeached in such a case or there would be other remedies.

If Berg is correct he deserves a medal. If he's wrong he deserves a pat on the back for standing forth despite the opposition and sacrifice he's made. An American citizen has the right to public disclosure regarding a "public servant", it's the law and a right.

If Obama is guilty he betrayed every American citizen that supported and would have voted for him. Futhermore, he embarrassed and shamed them. He also betrayed all of the Americans that would not have voted for him, as he would have been their President, too, if he was elected. I feel betrayed already by the fact that he's been playing games by not just bringing the proof forward that I am entitled to as an American.

God help us all if this is true!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-10-2008 by ballast] to correct link

[edit on 14-10-2008 by ballast]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

The link above that I just posted pertains to the webot forcast for the 15th that may pertain to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Is there not something really sinister about a man who refuses to prove that he is a natural born citizen of the Ubited States? Why is the McCain campaign not talking about this. This could destroy Obama once and for all if this gets out.

Great point.

I don't trust either side anymore and all the manipulation going on.

When something as basic as this is overlooked by an opponent? Plain weird.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I don't believe that it was overlooked by McCain, how could he miss it? I suggest that maybe he used good judgement. Had he brought all of this up he would have looked like villian. There's already an abundance of attacks from both sides.

Plus, it isn't up to him. It's up to the judge and the jury if one is appointed. It's completely out of his hands.

Someone made a point on an earlier post about the fact that the judge was Clinton appointed and that may make a difference. I don't think so, the evidence is either there or it isn't. The Constitutional laws and all of the other applicable laws are cut and dried.

Plus, it sounds as if there may be a jury, I'm not quite clear on that point. In addition, court records are a matter of public record, so the judge would have to be an idiot to try to do anything the least bit questionable.

This entire episode will be scutinized and analyzed now and as a historical record probably for decades to come.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If Obama is not a US cirizen and he gets elected there are three ways to take it away from him. One is to impeach him on those grounds. The second is for a citizen to petition the Supreme Court. And the third and most likely is for the people to rise up against the government in revolution fashion and remove him themselves, and all his congressional suporters as well. That is why it is essential for him to produce the document and get whatever proof from Kenya there may be.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I think McCain is well aware of this. He doesn't need to do a thing, and conveniently it's being filed by a lifelong Democrat. Why get his hands dirty when a member of Obama's party is willing to do it for him.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I do not if Hillary would be the nominee, I do know whoever that the DNC will have lost all credibility with the american people, running a fraudulent candidate, throw in Dodd and Frank and the fannie/freddie mess, also Acorn and I don't think anyone in their right mind would be able to defend the democratic party this year without being laughed out of the states!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join