It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

uk survival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
according to the future maps (google that) the british isles are soon going to be under the water...do anyone knows where exactly the "uk survival team" plans to go?

i would also appreciate the advice on how to change the password here.

reply by U2U svp, or directly to [email protected] , as i occasionally have troubles with navigating various web sites

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Can you give a link to the maps plz? Did a search and cant find them.

Edit to add:

If you go to google maps, click on "sea level rise" on the left hand side. Enter 60 feet beside the red box and 100 feet in the Yellow box. Zoom into the UK and Ireland and hit GO.

You will see that even with a 100 feet increase in sea level, both islands are nowhere near completely underwater.

Just stay away from the Mid east of England.

[edit on 3/10/08 by Dermo]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

it is NOT enough to stay away from middle east of england... i have seen MANY maps with NO british isles at all, and i have read MANY books predicting this, including the one by time traveler (involved with philadelphia project, tesla, invisibilty etc.) who came BACK from 2025 and says there is NO england nor holland there (plausible indeed, especially for holland, the large part of which was taken from the sea and will quite surely return to it when water levels rise wih vengeance...so...whoel of the holland will be gone and almsiot surely england too...there is NO survival in UK ...so...will anyone ever tell me where do all those fablous UK survival teams relaly plan to go? or..r they just governmental hoaxes, inteded to waste people times, whilst COG (continuity of government) mafia is taking thier tax-money into the tunnels (survival arcs) and space program (branson is jumping on the bibla bandwagon and chosiin 144.000. ..surely in cohots with the old alcoholic grump known as yhvh)

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
jimmy - whatever is this book by said 'timetraveller'??? intriguing, but I guess this dude who 'timetravels' has done it through mind and not through physical body, heh

top topics

join