It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy fed reptiles to crocodile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Now I havent bought into this whole reptilian story, but couldn't help laugh when I saw the headline.

This story however is slightly more shocking than I expected, and cannot help wonder why a 7y/o would do something so cruel?

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 10/3/2008 by corvin77]

[edit on 10/3/2008 by corvin77]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well, ignoring the reptilian conspiracy theory angle, I'd have to say what hit me when I read the story this morning is this kid is a Jeffery Dahmer in the making. I hope his apparently absent parents get him help before he bashes more than animals in the head.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So, you must not think that crocodiles are reptiles?

Is that thread one of those, "Oh I saw a marshmallow on top of a gingerbread man, so it must mean the marshmallow was put their by an alien programmed by the CIA to create a food for people to eat so they can consume food preservatives to make them dumber, which will let the NWO take over?"

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
So, you must not think that crocodiles are reptiles?

I was merely quoting the news article title, take your problem up with BBC

Is that thread one of those, "Oh I saw a marshmallow on top of a gingerbread man, so it must mean the marshmallow was put their by an alien programmed by the CIA to create a food for people to eat so they can consume food preservatives to make them dumber, which will let the NWO take over?"

Jees chill dude, its friday!!! It was meant as a humorous thread, untill you came along. Go spread your bad karma somewhere else!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
That kid is just possessed.
I mean something is so wrong with that kid it gives me the creeps.
I hope whoever is investigating this takes a real hard serious look at the kid and the family/family life.
That's just so gross it's worse than gross.
The little freak.
Almost makes me a believe is eugenics.

ugh!

...never smile at a crocodile...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Over the next half hour, he bludgeoned some of the animals to death with stones and hurled others over the two fences surrounding the crocodile enclosure.

Based on the thread title I thought it was some teenager feeding his pet alligator reptiles that he found.

But that is not the case at all! That child is demented! And where were his parents? That is one sick little human and I sincerely hope the authorities do something about it.

Originally posted by corvin77Jees chill dude, its friday!!! It was meant as a humorous thread, untill you came along. Go spread your bad karma somewhere else!

You think beating small helpless animals to death is HUMOROUS?

We are truly doomed.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by corvin77
Jees chill dude, its friday!!! It was meant as a humorous thread, untill you came along. Go spread your bad karma somewhere else!

OH NO!

I know that is OBVIOUSLY A CONSPIRACY to make me think you are just doing this because it's a Friday!

You can't fool me! You are part of the NWO! Go back in your money bin Uncle Scrooge!

You try to disguise the thread now as if it is fake, when you are obviously some agent for the NWO to attempt to disprove the possibility of Reptilians by doing this!

You'll never fool us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

You think beating small helpless animals to death is HUMOROUS?

We are truly doomed.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Sonya610]

Hi Sonya

My apologies, I dont find it humorous at all, it was very sick, cruel & shocking! So give me the opportunity to rephrase..

Just this morning, I saw a thread where a teacher quoted a pupil (6y/o) claiming he was a reptilian.

So when I read this news article, it was such a terrible and unthinkable act for a 7 y/o, it almost rang untrue.

So in my mind while trying to figure out why or how such a young child could be so blood thirsty, I could only imagine this boy coming out with an elaborate story of being tortured by Reptilians and this was his revenge, due to the wording of the headline...

Boy fed reptilians (Reptiles) to crocodile.....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You can't fool me! You are part of the NWO! Go back in your money bin Uncle Scrooge!

all I have in my money bin is bills, maxed credit cards and debt...

So yes, I do hope all companies I owe money to go bankrupt!! If that makes me a NWO supporter, shoot me!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
They should tattoo this little bastard green and keep him in a vivarium as an attraction himself. Make his parents pay towards replacing these animals - although, obviously, the poor animals themselves can never be really replaced - until he's old enough to earn a wage and he can contribute towards a fine himself.

This little twisted freak was on a 30 minute murder spree? What kind of parents let their 7-year-old child out of their sight for 30 minutes? I know from personal experience that kids can get out of hand and run-off but for 30 minutes? The parents have some culpability in this and so deserve to be sued.

If the kid has behavioural problems as severe as this, I don't think he should be at home anyway; I think he should be in some kind of care.

Ugh.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I read this in my local newspaper. It said the kid could not be charged with anything because of his age. This little kid needs to be punished somehow. He shouldn't just get away with this. Somethings gotta be wrong with a kid who would do this. He needs to be watched because like someone else mentioned, he has the makings of a Jeffrey Dahmer.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Where are this kid's parents?? They should be held accountable. Who would leave an obvsiously disturbed 7 year old on his own in a zoo??

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I know this may sound cruel, but I kindof wish he managed to make it over that fence containing the crocodile.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I know this may sound cruel, but I kindof wish he managed to make it over that fence containing the crocodile.

Yeah I thought the exact same thing.

And for the record, Jeffrey Dahmer never tortured or killed animals (he just dissected road kill).

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hmm.. what a cruel child. Temporary insanity?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think karma will do more to punish this soul than any legal punishment could ever provide. The kid is only torturing and killing himself. Poor guy.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Really, despite his age, something must be done to this kid.... Put him in care of some sort... He can't be normal.

Future serial killer or at least rapist.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is not normal behavior. It's very cruel. Cruelty to animals is an earmark of future demented behaviors. Take note of this kid. You'll probably see his name in the news later in life - and not in a good way.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
They should tattoo this little bastard green and keep him in a vivarium as an attraction himself.

Ah Merriman, I've missed your incisive whit.
Have a good holiday ?

The thing that really bothers me is that if this little monster had made it into the crocodile enclosure (like he tried to do) and been eaten then the parents of that unholy little menace would be suing the zoo for millions and would probably win.
I'll bet that croc. would need an antacid as well.

top topics

join