It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will October 14th be a "New Fatima"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I would normally take predictions like Blossom Goodchilds with a pinch of salt as nothing seems to come of such things BUT I was thinking if there has ever been one as such that has come to pass.

Then I remebered Fatima and the "Miricale of the Sun"

So such things DO happen !

Could this latest prediction be a "Fatima" for our time ?

similar date also - 13th October 1917

www.youtube.com...

Wikii

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Did you see them]

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Did you see them]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
L
S
D
I guarantee it

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
L
S
D
I guarantee it

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
maybe garabandal, read what was prophsised its amazingly similar

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

I don´t know about any imminent arrivals of non human,exotic spacecraft but this 1969 US Government document does contain some very interesting statements regarding the Fatima case:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If I was you I'd visit Blossomgoodchild.com and notice the links are not working, also the copyright does not the same as when the site was registered.

Also according to the who is domain search she's not from Australia.

www.whois-search.com...

and if you do a google search for the registered site owners address she looks very young.

a complete opposite of her web site.

You've been punk'd

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't know about the interrelation between Blossom Goodchild and Alexandra Marler, but the links at blossomgoodchild.com work as of 5 minutes ago, if your browser has _javascript turned on and supports iframes.

I spent a while last night watching the sky, which is always relaxing. There was a clear sky, and a full moon almost bright enough to read by, but no obvious ufos in sight. There were odd rumbling sounds in the sky for most of the night, but for most of them I could find no cause.

I did observe a most unusual weather phenomena. Over an interval of about half an hour, 4 separate clouds crossed the entire sky from horizon to horizon literally in seconds. They were very well lit under the moonlight, so much so that they appeared almost glowing. Two of them had glowing pink streaks drawn through them. One of the cloud crossings took place while a jet airliner was flying past. The cloud was at a higher elevation than the airliner, and the cloud was crossing the sky at a speed roughly 50 percent faster than the airliner was travelling. That particular cloud also made a 135 degree turn in mid-air. I never realized clouds could do such things.

top topics

join