It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Blossom Goodchild Right about Oct 14th? Is This proof?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by barontorz

Yeh I saw that list too.......... only problem is.... we haven't actually HAD no. 4, an asteroid yet???????..............

Sure we did.
Remember Armageddon?
All it took was Bruce to add the credibility.

Ok so I’m joking but we know the conspiracy behind *big* movies.

10 more days...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm not sure about any movie-connections, you just can't
think that someone with a beautiful name like Blossom would
make this up?
I mean, the skies are full of all the mundane ones like
Grays and the rest, so why can't we have a new player?, a new
race that makes snowcones in the skies and announce through
predictions that they're comin'?

I foe one will be packed and ready on the 14th... no more
looking after gramma, it's the stars for me!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've just checked with the trailer park owner and
after his tirade about me being 'stoopid' about Ufos,
I told him, we won't be needing his damn park after
Wednesd... oh cr*p! I meant in TWO Wednesday's
time... Excuse me, I'll after to... well, you know.

Damn aliens, you'd think that they'd get here a little
earlier. The owner laughed his ass off at me, but even
with a bit of begging, he's still saying we're out by this
Wednesday coming.

I've told Gramma that if no bad frost comes and she's
quiet while boarding the Mothership, she can come with me.

Just hope they've got Kanga pants on Catherine Zeta Riticula.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Someone is trying too hard.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

I just hope the aliens 'try a bit harder' and put their foot
down on the go-juice, we're gonna be homeless for a damn
week!

I'm off to fish out an old bell-tent... hope Gramma has her
own sleeping bag.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was just on Bloosom's website and there is something about Australia and something going on there. She put up some guy's message to her and I cannot figure out what the hell they are talking about.

It is under the "federation of light" tab in the left menu bar.

here is the note from her site (bold is Blossom)

(oct 3rd). PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS . SURELY IT MEANS SOMETHING!! I am not very technical, but I managed to find what this man is talking about and when you do ... you cant mistake it. bring it on!Blossom there is a big Table over Australia taking up the majority of the country, I thought it was some glich, but zoom down Alabama hill, Alabama Road, go into the picture on the road and pan up, You are going to be very surprised, Not only is it in that pitures it's in every one over the country, i checked out 10 pictures and looked up in the sky I'm so blown away right now, and so excited. I hope more people will start to really listen and do they're research. I'm very grateful to be alive to witness this kind of an Event. I also have this on my Blog if you all would like to take a look. timewave2012.blogspot.com....

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

Does anyone have a clue what this is about?

Just trying to figures all this out, any help would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

I think you have scored an own goal there. Start looking for another place to stay

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of that seems out of the ordinary in the skies is that HUGE blinking star that I noticed 3 days ago. It's awesome!

Imho, I think this day will pass with nothing but blue skies over sweet home alabama.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Gotcha... Onwards I suppose.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'll just add my two cents (first time on ATS).

I came across this whole thing while researching about something called Project Bluebeam. A project by NASA apparently. Here are the four steps they talk about:

1: The first step concerns the breakdown of all archaological knowledge. It deals with staging earthquakes at certain precise locations around the planet where supposed new "discoveries" will finally explain (for them) that the meanings of the basic doctrines of all the world`s major religions are "wrong." This falsification will be used to make the population believe that all religious doctrine has been misunderstood and misinterpreted. The falsification started with the film 2001: A Space Odessy, the TV-series STAR TREK, the STAR WARS films, E.T., all of which deal with space "invasion" and "protection". JURASSIC PARK, was to push the theory of evolution.

2: The second step deals with the gigantic space show: 3D optical holograms and sounds, laser projections of multiple holographic images in different parts of the world, each receiving a different image, according to its predetermined original national religious faith. This new "god" image will talk in all languages. As an exemple, the Soviets have manufactured the advanced computers and have programmed them with the minute psychological particles based upon their studies of the anatomy and biology of the human body, as well as their studies on the anatomy, chemistry and electricity of the humain brain. These computers have also been fed with the different languages of the world.

There are two other steps you can research on your own.

When I came across this whole Blossom Goodchild thing and my timing in finding it, it seemed very odd to me. As much as I'd love to believe aliens are coming on the 14th, I'm thinking more that this will be a staged "hollywood show" for the masses. We definately need a new paradigm by which to start living, what better than to throw everyone in a frenzy with a staged invasion?

I'll also add that Space Shuttle Atlantis is due to take off that same day.

I'll agree with another poster, if anything, this Blossom is perhaps an agent? Could this be the start of the NWO's new one world religion? Very, very, curious of the 14th.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why would she be an agent? And what is the need for people to "believe" before it happens. And what is the need for someone to announce it before it happens?

Are the aliens worried we won't notice if it's not announced? That it won't happen if we don't believe ahead of time? I honestly can't seem to find any logical reason to need such a person. Not even if it was some kind of secret program. People are going to notice a huge object in the sky, and realize what it is no matter what is announced.

Why do these aliens form governments of a mass scale? When government is only needed when evil is present, as a way of controlling the masses. Isn't that a dead give away that something isn't exactly right?

There is just not any logic to it.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
3. Third-world Country Crazies

When did THAT get added to his original list of FOUR

1) Russians... That WAS the fake 'Cold War"
2) Terrorists... daily current events :p WMD's? 9/11? Uh huh..

Asteroids and NEO's are constantly being discussed right now... there was one missed Earth not to long ago that they only spotted AFTER it missed us... and one was close to hitting Mars...

Soooo that leaves #4

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tenfly
I came across this whole thing while researching about something called Project Bluebeam. A project by NASA apparently. Here are the four steps they talk about:

1: The first step concerns the breakdown of all archaological knowledge. It deals with staging earthquakes at certain precise locations around the planet where supposed new "discoveries" will finally explain (for them) that the meanings of the basic doctrines of all the world`s major religions are "wrong." This falsification will be used to make the population believe that all religious doctrine has been misunderstood and misinterpreted. The falsification started with the film 2001: A Space Odessy, the TV-series STAR TREK, the STAR WARS films, E.T., all of which deal with space "invasion" and "protection". JURASSIC PARK, was to push the theory of evolution.

The problem with this is that the fall of the major religions don't have anything to do with such. Whats happened with religion for years is that the images/symbolism is pushed, and people follow that symbolism forgetting the principles it was founded on. Thus how they are able to decieve people.

No different than when people wave the flag around. Claiming they are patriots because they wave the flag around, all the while completely forgetting and ignoring the principles this country was founded on.

By introducing such things as described here, you pretty much crush the image/symbolism the people are already being lead under.

In fact, the above point of view comes from someone who is also decieved already, as they know it's been told it would happen, so they see it as an image change, instead of seeing the philosophy being trampled on by the worship of symbol.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia I honestly can't seem to find any logical reason to need such a person.

I can.... distraction...

Maybe Oct 14th is the day we invade Iran... but we will all be too busy looking up at the sky to see what is really going on

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
wow, i dont think this proves that its the actual truth,

it only supports the claim in my opinion.

its an artist rendering and based on what they 'rendered' i have a feeling they were pretty accurate in duplicating the same sighting.

lets just wait and see. ET or no ET im still going to be playing fallout 3 on oct. 28th

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
What does weird cloud formations have to do with alien visitors coming to earth on the 14th?

I can't wait for the 15th so i can laugh at everyone who believed that old lady.

How many times in the past have people made youtube videos about aliens coming to earth on a certain day and then that day comes and nothing at all happens.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Look ath the you tube video in the Thread below and also the thread itself, It is about 'Project Blue Beam'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
How can you all be concerned with October 14th? Don't you read ATS? We going to have some kind of big disaster on October 7th AND THEN we can have the alien invasion on October 14th. I am not a multi-tasker and can only focus on one live changing event at a time. Please, a little consideration would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I forgot to add an other point regarding this:

Noticed something odd the other day. The sky, in the distance, was very clear. Closer to my point of view, there were some clouds. Nothing in the sky looked red (like a nice sunset). Anyhow, there was one particular cloud in my line of sight that I saw that I said to my girlfriend was "bleeding". She laughed it off, took a look outside, and then saw what I meant. I watched for a few minutes, went to get a camera but by that point the cloud had moved off in a different direction, along with the red in/around the cloud.

I have never seen a cloud with a red tone in it, let alone the cloud moves off still with the red. I thought it was a bit odd.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join