It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Blossom Goodchild Right about Oct 14th? Is This proof?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This happened days after she made her prediction on august 22th, It kinda Makes a bit of sense dont it?

What happend in florida that day, I quote from eye witnesses..

"I tend to notice the skies all the time, but in my 46 years, I have never seen anything like this. All clouds and haze abruptly broke off at the edges of this huge “wedge” of blue sky and were completely missing inside it. It was absolutely surreal."

"My family and I were leaving a restaurant at about an hour before sunset, maybe 7:30 PM, and we just stood in the parking lot for quite a while, gazing at this and trying to understand what could possibly cause such an effect. My boys expected Dad to explain this like everything else, but this was completely unexplainable."

"When I saw a post on the Web from someone else that observed this, asking for any possible explanation, I took the time to make an artist’s rendition of it, hoping to help. I was very careful not to exaggerate it, even toning it down a bit and leaving a tiny bit of cloudiness in the wedge so that it at least looked like it was a part of the same photo. In reality, though, there was nothing in it at all—just clear blue sky, darker than the sky around it. The actual sight was even more extreme than this rendition."

www.niburu.nl...

"Roll on oct 14th

imaginativeworlds.com...

Trimmed external quote and added external link

[edit on 3/10/08 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I think you may be on to something here! Im going to keep my eye to the sky on Oct 14 for sure.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I now feel almost 100% sure that this "Goodchild" person is an agent, IF something happens on the day, as stated.

What really is going on, will be govt-related, and SHE has been speaking about it, to make us 'trust them'.

Come on, I wanna believe this stuff too, but just couldn't put my finger on why I could not until now.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
I now feel almost 100% sure that this "Goodchild" person is an agent, IF something happens on the day, as stated.

What really is going on, will be govt-related, and SHE has been speaking about it, to make us 'trust them'.

Come on, I wanna believe this stuff too, but just couldn't put my finger on why I could not until now.

I know what your saying, is it a deception? If this does happen, and the governments and media try make us believe its evil, then who will you believe, your truth or the people who have been lieing to us all our lives.. I dont know either, Its incomprehendable.. She obviously believes what shes saying, her credibility will be destroyed if this dosent come to pass.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Regarding those clouds I witnessed something strange the other day. There was a gorgeous sunset while storm clouds were rearing inwards. Normally when you see rain clouds, where you see the rain falling from a far distance it's usually oblong or not very symmetrical. Well there was a perfect rectangular version of the rain falling, I don't know how else to describe perfection when it was literally a case book rectangle of rain falling. I just thought it was strange, considering how everyone outside was looking at it funny (campus). My professor made a specific comment about it later that night too. Strangeness! And I'm calling a bluff on Oct. 14, but of course there will be a "reason" why nothing showed up. A "new" message, but hey this Goodchild lady as popular as she is, is putting her entire reputation on the line. Makes you wonder if people like her really do have exclusive knowledge. We can only wait and see..

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
That's a MASSIVE stretch. It doesn't provide a shred of validity.

Nothing will happen.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by science lol]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

Wow! I had a dream about what you just described. A sun set, and I could see rain clouds and a rectangle block of what you would call a rain shield.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wait, this is based off one person and her family's "experience"?

An artist's representation is given as evidence!?

How do we know if this family even exists?

This is not proof of anything when ONE (if that one person isn't having an enormous laugh) person notices something strange in he sky.

PLEASE for the love of god, explain to me how this is proof of anything at all?!

I genuinely want something to look forward to but this is just as reliable as me telling everyone that my son's friend bob saw something.......

[edit on 3-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ten days...... ten days, that's all I have to wait.
I knew it would happen in my lifetime, I knew that
not everybody was just in it for the money.

Let this be a lesson to the skeptics huh? See? all the
folk who 'banged' on about Reptilians, Grays and the
Galactic Fed, they're the right guys and I'm sure that
when these wonderous aliens, who can make a blue
snowcone in the Florida skies, get here, it'll be ATS'ers
they'll look to!

Wow! I'm glad to be one of the lucky ones.
Ten days... ten.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Remember, as he approached the end of his life Werner von Braun predicted that the government would use:
1. Russians / Communists
2. Terrorists
3. Third-world Country Crazies
4. Asteroids
5. Aliens (extraterrestrials)

to monger fear and force support of the military (military-industrial complex) needed to protect us from these perceived threats.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This doesn't look real to me. I think some one is trying hard to make people believe on OCT 14. May be its just marketing technique so the internet advertisers and their hosts can make some money.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by the_spark]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just ten days, don't forget the date... the 14th and then,
we'll be finally be with our space friends.
No more probing, no more Dulce base and the using
of human bodies for nutrition. No more blurry pictures
and no more pompous folk on this site saying they know
the truth.
Ten days... just ten.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yeh I saw that list too.......... only problem is.... we haven't actually HAD no. 4, an asteroid yet???????..............

So what was it that was so calamatiuos that the webbots predicted that we would grieve for 5 months??

And when do we get to no.5 Alien Invasion????

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by the_spark

Dude... read. the guys said it was an 'artist's rendition'.

nuf said.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The cloud thing has been discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a natural phenomenon called: Anticrepuscular rays

As per usual with anything gfl, nothing to see here.

[edit on 10/3/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by barontorz

Yah, nutz to all the predictions I say, the proof is there with
the artists rendering... a snowcone in the sky. They're comin'
and they're gonna set us all free.

One time, when I bought my first Ufo mag, my pals used to
ridicule me, what did they know... seven year-old guys with
their whole life ahead of them.

I stayed the course, didn't buy into all that 'settle down and
have kids' stuff, buy the books and go to the conventions, that's
the way forward.
And now I'm finally there... ten days... and I'm there.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
She obviously believes what shes saying, her credibility will be destroyed if this dosent come to pass.

Don't be too sure about that. After all, Nancy Leder is still around. So Blossom is still in the game even after the 14th comes and goes with absolutely nothing happening.

/End Zeta talk

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I fail to see the connection between cloud formations here in Florida and the possibility of space visitors showing up in the coming weeks.

I tried, just couldn't do it.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The skies were opening... ready for the alien 'gods'
Anyone can see that... anyone ca... surely you belive
that they're coming?

The snowcone, Blossom saw it... she saw the majesty
and power of the aliens setting the stage for their grand
entrance.

The clouds are in the way, thats all.
But they're coming you bet yer jiminies!
Ten days.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join