It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & Ancient Human Cultures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
For those dedicated few, the further you go, the more you study, the more time you dedicate, the harder you look, and the harder you push the limit to the point of getting the attention of some very unsavory people (the government), the more you see that the facts of alien peoples and ancient human societies are very much intertwined as one. To some this is just plain old fact and common knowledge, but to others it is not.

Many of us have seen the pictures, paintings of various kinds, manuscripts, and the one in a million, diamond in the rough, artifacts, artifacts from ancient human cultures that defy all historical records. Or should I say the artifacts that defy popularly accepted history. Ya know the stuff I mean.... that absolute crap we are fed in school and college. The crap that we are hand fed to keep us from asking questions and learning about what is truly out there and what really happened in our past.

Instead of showing you pictures, painting, and artifacts that almost all of you have seen, I will show you a picture of something that is hard to come by even on the infinite net. This to me is the most mind bending artifact ever. To me, these artifacts are more valuable than the Holy Grail, Arc of the Covenant, and the ENTIRE City Of Atlantis combined. These objects are only 1 to 3 inches in diameter. They are made of an unknown metal and it of course does not exist anywhere on Earth but here, these little tiny 1 to 3" diameter things.
www.theworldsbestever.com...
nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu...
These things are found in South African gold and silver mines mixed in with rough silver and gold. Now if you anything about geology and mineral creation, you know exactly what this means. If not here is the explanation. These things are Precambrian. These things are as old as the rocks themselves. These things are 2.8 to 3 billion years old. That is with a huge ### "B", BILLION, 3 BILLION years old!! Not a living cell came up on land until well over 2 billion years after these things found their way to Earth! The one and only thing that can possibly explain the existence of these objects is alien people. What this means is that aliens have been coming here to Earth up to at least 3 billion years ago. Not some piddly ### few thousand years as the NATO assessment tells us.

Tonight I was trying to find out about a building that I heard about. It is made of solid obsidian and is about 2 miles underground. And to no one's surprise.... NOTHING is out there. At least that I could find over the course of 3 hours. Tonight I am now officially fed up!!! I am so freaking sick of this Top Secret/Cosmic Clearance crap!!! I am sick of not being able to learn about what I want when I want!!! There is SSSSOOOOOOOO much out there that is in NO WAY a "threat to our national security" and I am sick of not being able to get my hands on a bit of it!!! I am quite sure that I am not alone in this feeling. So I am here to ask who ever reads this to go to disclosureproject.org, send them an email, and also through their site, contact government representatives and ask them to lift the "Truth Embargo" on aliens, alien craft, alien technologies, and UFO's. Please also throw in lifting the "Truth Embargo" on ancient human cultures, ancient human super advanced technologies, out of place artifacts, and all things of this nature, because they are all one. There are also Top Secret animals, perhaps mention this as well. It is all rolled up into the same ball of Top Secret BS!

All of this sort of thing NEEDS to be removed from Top Secret/Cosmic Clearance and put into public education and great opportunities/discoveries for all people all over the world. There is so much we could learn about ourselves and our neighbors. It is only through the obtainment of knowledge can we make any kind of difference for ourselves and our future generations.

Thank you for listening to my angry rants!
~Valkyr~

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr8

Instead of showing you pictures, painting, and artifacts that almost all of you have seen, I will show you a picture of something that is hard to come by even on the infinite net. This to me is the most mind bending artifact ever. To me, these artifacts are more valuable than the Holy Grail, Arc of the Covenant, and the ENTIRE City Of Atlantis combined. These objects are only 1 to 3 inches in diameter. They are made of an unknown metal and it of course does not exist anywhere on Earth but here, these little tiny 1 to 3" diameter things.

Tonight I was trying to find out about a building that I heard about. It is made of solid obsidian and is about 2 miles underground. And to no one's surprise.... NOTHING is out there. At least that I could find over the course of 3 hours.

Mystery spheres? Not so hard to come by on the internet and apparently made of well known materials found all over the earth:

It exhibits the Klerksdorp Spheres, metallic spheres that pseudoarcheologists consider man-made.
Source

Petrographic and X-Ray diffraction analyses of specimens of these objects by Heinrich (2007, 2008) found that they consist either of hematite (Fe2O3) or wollastonite (CaSiO3) mixed with minor amounts of hematite and goethite (FeOOH). Observations by Cairncross (1988) and Nel et al. (1937) indicated that many of the Klerksdorp "Spheres" found in unaltered pyrophyllite consist of pyrite (FeS2).
Source

Underground obsidian castle? Here you go. Right here on the ol' internet:

Looking in the holes in the walls, it looks like everything in the building was carved from obsidian. The bunk beds, the chests-- everything. It could have been a barracks.

Source
Of course if you're looking for a real underground obsidian castle you may have a problem.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Phage]

join