It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GodLikeProductions CIA Take Over and Offer to Purchase AboveTopSecret.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This site is a human social lab to see information leak and reaction of certain individuals over some topics it is runned by.....

You should know...
If you are going to ban me then you would confirm this....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Some hintz:
t a v 1 s t 0 c k
s t a n f 0 r d r e s e a r c h 1 n s t 1 t u t e
r u m 0 r m ! l l s n e w

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by imthetruthz
This site is a human social lab to see information leak and reaction of certain individuals over some topics it is runned by.....

You should know...
If you are going to ban me then you would confirm this....

If you get banned its because you would be posting false or misleading information, seeing as you have not provided a source for this outrageous claim

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Follow the link plz:

pimpinturtle.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by imthetruthz

Yes, let all follow a random link from the new guy

It couldn't possibly lead anywhere bad.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

the link does work and does not lead anywhere bad.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'll post some info no harm i promise
I mean this is logical, this site has a lot of traffic, leaked info, dumb people, intelligent people i would like to own a site like this.

Just imagine how interesting it would be to have a hoax factory site...

And anyway im not flaming this site it is just another conspiracy theory...
I think i have the right to... as every1

GodLikeProductions CIA Take Over and Offer to Purchase AboveTopSecret.com
Stuffyoucanuse.com

A poster on ATS talks about his experience at GodLikeProductions.

... Quote:
Maybe about 6 or 8 months ago I stumbled across a site called Godlike productions.com. I found it to be quite a lively discussion forum but a bit "oddball"
Anyway, one day I noticed that whenever someone posted a link to certain media files and pictures over at imageshack.com I would get spyware on the computer. Damn I even found godlike productions was riddled with the stuff.
At that time I wrote a thread and it got deleted - I asked "wheres all the spyware coming from" I wrote another complaining about the deletion. That got deleted so I decided not to go back there.

AboveTopSecret Thread

He says GLP is owned by CIA and a British company that is closely related to CIA.

What got me is this, SkepticOverlord posted:

... Quote:
-however-

Just before GLP was purchased and retooled, the same group made more than one attempt to pay some serious money for ATS... and this makes the story increasingly curious.

I'm really surprised the 3 amigos didn't jump on the offer. It must not of been serious enough money for springer. They will sell out as soon as the offer is right. Maybe thats why they're pumping up the site, for bigger offers?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It's like that episode ST:TNG "The Defector". The guy's given info, and in order to prevent all-out war, he defects to the federation. Turns out all his info is false and he was set up, so he kills himself.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
yeah ... gladly passes the bush avatar and whining mood over

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CIA cant even spell abc ... thinks

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
OK ....

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

2g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

I think both of those are particularly clear pieces of guidance.

Thread closed, referred to SkepticOverlord for comment.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Whats wrong about my theory that this site is a major hoax or a social experiment or some university project experiment whatever...?

top topics

join