It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 99 - Bay Area UFO Expo Review PART 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Bay Area UFO Expo Review PART 1 - ATS MIX Show 99

Dave and Johnny share their INSIDER’S experience's from this last week-end’s Bay Area UFO Expo. They discuss who they rubbed elbows with, who they enjoyed listening to, and what happened behind the scenes. They also talk about the newest set of videos from the ATS Investigation in Washington that has some interesting turns and twists to it. They conclude with the US and Canadian UFO Sightings.

VISIT The Bay Area Speakers BIO Page

VISIT The Bay Area UFO Expo HOME Page

Clifford Stone

David Icke

George Knapp

John Alexander

Jordan Maxwell

Robert O. Dean

Robert Perala

Ruben Uriarte

Whitley Strieber

Dave, Mark & Johnny

Synthesis & Johnny

Synthesis, Rachel & Dave

Dave, Ruben Uriarte & Johnny

Dave & John Alexander

Mark, Clifford Stone & Dave

Dave, FewWorldOrder & Johnny

Alien Back Massagers?

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 80:26
file: atsmix_3078.mp3
size: 28282k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How come we can never get you guys over here in the uk? seems that everything todo with ufo's is always happening across the pond it be great to get the ats team and other guest speakers all over the uk for once good show btw congrats
Se7

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SE7EN

...probably for the same reason you guys have "security" cameras on every corner, for your protection!

don't worry, the states will get them soon enough

...i hope you guys enjoyed the show!!!
i'll listen to this tonight, in hopes of hearing something from Jordan Maxwell!

[edit on 3-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This show does not include segments of the speakers..... that will be in two weeks on ATS MIX Show 101 October 17th. BTW, Jordan was excellent and talked to a packed house.

Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
thanks synthesis for answering my post/thread and appreciate your review. i also found it alittle strange that the expo hadent been brought up as yet on ats (though now it has...obviously)

would love to some day get to an expo though until then i'll just keep listening to mix 99

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
As I said..... with all that Johnny had to do with the Gilliland Ranch videos and start digging through the cutting room floor archives for the special 100th Show episode, it was impossible to listen to over 15 hours of lectures and presentations that we recorded. I can assure you, Johnny is a master at this and will have selected the best and most interesting parts of each speaker to be included on the ATS MIX Show 101.

Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sounds Good Dave, cant wait to hear the 100th show.

Keep up the good work guys, I love putting the mix shows on my mp3 player so i can listen whilst i work.

Love the above pics as well, Springer looks soooo much like his avatar its scary! ( you look more pimpish in real life dave ).

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
you look more pimpish in real life dave.

It's funny you should mention that.... I starred in a 1970's movie called "Super fly".

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
So tell me Dave... How good were those Bush Beans and could you power a car on the after effects?

IRM

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

So tell me Dave... How good were those Bush Beans and could you power a car on the after effects?

Funny you should say that.... Johnny and I are working on that very technology right now.....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How did I know those "massagers" pics would make the cut

It was great to see all of you guys again.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

How did I know those "massagers" pics would make the cut

DUH

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just wanted to say, it was a pleasure to meet you Dave and Johnny. You guys seem way-cool.

I enjoyed the Expo very much and definitely was exposed to some very interesting things I had not heard about before.

Thanks for the ATS points too, guys.

I have my Dave and Johnny autographed can of Bush's displayed on my computer desk for all to see.

Thanks again guys, it was fun and informative.

(saw Springer, didn't get to meet him though, he was talking with someone, didn't want to interrupt)

[edit on 10-10-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

join