US Sends $800 Billion In New Amero Currency To China

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

US Sends $800 Billion In New Amero Currency To China

www.nworeport.com

A chilling report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the US Secretary of the Treasury has informed the China Development Bank that the US has shipped $800 Billion of a new currency called the Amero, which is to be based upon the merging of the economies of The United States, Mexico and Canada into what is termed as The North American Union.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Does anyone else besides me think that there is a possible link between the current economic crisis and this current headline that i found? I can feel that we are on the brink of something big here...This is some pretty heavy stuff happening lately...

And why exactly would we send this to China? Thats a head scratcher if you ask me..

www.nworeport.com

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
"By: Sorcha Faal"

Enough said, and enough already with Sorcha Faal's crap.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by amongus]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Oh wait a second...I might spoke too soon.... Just realized who wrote this article.... Yet another Sorcha Faal story....When will this guy quit....he's starting to get on my nerves....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I don’t know about the validity of the article... (Sorcha) but you might enjoy this.

America Welcomes the Amero

...taps...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
ah hell......might as well close the thread...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Haha. I knew it was Sorcha when I read "a chilling report..." that's so typical. Okay okay, nice laugh- if you edit your title the thread won't stay long.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
NOOOOOO GOD help us!!! When Will the Indigo children of Russias secret experiments rise up to save us and the world from the evils of ourselves.. Prepare! Prepare for the coming Apocalypse of nimbru as told to by by the best investigative journalist ever! Prepare! Doom DOOM!!!! Sorcha Doom!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Just ... for ... a ... second I thought maybe, just maybe I would find out where this "currency" was being made so it could be liberated for use as toilet paper. Then this happened ...By: Sorcha Faal

I am soooooooooo disapointed.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Actually, the "Amero's" are not new U.S. currency, but rather the tokens for a new Chain of Chinese government owned drive threw car washes. Apparently counterfeiting is so rampant in China, that they had to use a foreign governments mint to create the new "Secure car wash token".

I think this version is much more in line with the truth than Sorcha's.

Agree? Disagree?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by DisabledVet]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I love how the source is always "A chilling rumour at the Kremlin".

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is the term "Sorcha Faal" going to become word for Hoax?

In the history of the internet media age, has anyone been such a sure fire bet to be a false story.

Bad reporting Nonsesnse news....

Just say from now on

This story is a Sorcha Faal.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbaker20

And why exactly would we send this to China? Thats a head scratcher if you ask me..

really? a head scratcher? do you know how much debt we owe to china

if this was even remotely true than most likely it would be to pay our debts

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

Silver / not paper = hard currency

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It really sucks cause this guy has the right idea, but he may be fabricated information for shock value, where if he dug a lil deeper he would truly fid the corruption he is looking for, and undoubtedly a bullet, a jail cell, or some of that daily day time obama type scrutiny from opposing journalists. the truth is that this currency is being demonetised slowly but surely, and the truth is as lou obbs clearly reported on cnn news years ago that bush signed the american union act or what ever. The euro was itroduced with out demonetizing the pound... common sense would say the same could be done here, but with an uneducated population of tv for brains people, they wouldnt go after the amero even if it were worth double the amount. So the history of this country's central banking style of bank running is clear... its up to us to take the power out of the bankers hands...or sit and wait for our next roll in this act of financial homicide. 1 bush leaves the country 4 trillion in debt, the second bush leaves it 12 trillion in debt...its a clear plan to bankrupt a nation.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Pretty far fetched story,why would China accept the Amero as a currency?,would be like giving them monopoly money,just printed paper,you think China is stupid?

top topics

join