It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any way to legally avoid paying federal income tax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Interesting but wrong. Wages cannot be income since they constitute part pof the costs to the employer.

The Constution, i.e. fundamental law does not state that the wages of those in so-called privileged positions should be taxed. Nor does the 16th Amendment do that.

The key term in all of this is "income". Here's an example. I buy a rock for $100 and sell it for $150. The gain is $50--which is a capital gain. It's that $50 that may be taxed.

The term "wages" is defined in USC26 but it does not appear in either of the 2 uses of "income" therein: "ordinary income" and "gross income".

Since the term "gross income" involeves circular reasoning that leaves only "ordinary income" to go on. And its definition is only about the gain from the sale or exchange of property. Unless one is a slave labor does not derive from property.

The reason why the IRS is cagey about the term "income" is that it is nowhere mentioned in the Constitution proper in the context of taxation--either direct or indirect. And no amendment can contradict the Constitution without leading to major problems of interpretation.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
Any legal way to NOT pay the criminal income tax to the federal government? Any "illegal" way one can easily get away with?

They kill any citizen that doesn't support their system.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

This is incorrect, there are several cases where IRS eventually lost.
All it takes is checking the record.

I personally know of 8 that I remember seeing on various news shows in recent years..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You may not file, but likely your wages have been reported to the IRS. They have two penalties. One is for failure to file. The other is the interest on the tax owed, and you will pay. Through the nose.

If you don't want to pay, either quit work, or earn just enough to stay underneath the minimum income that is taxable.

You just decide not to file, or not to pay, it gets real expensive, fast.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

W-4 to your company and write in EXEMPT in the appropriate box.

Pay the $3 fee at a Walmart to cash your paycheck and don't use a bank.

If you MUST have a *debit* type account for bills, etc - buy as needed Visa Gift cards and use them

DO not file a tax return at the end of the year.

Do NOT have any capital gains (stocks/bond or gambling winnings) and you should have no problems.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I find it ironic that one who refers themself "the Truth" would tell a flat out lie. You might want to research that just a little bit more closely my friend.

Take another peak at "America Freedom to Fascism" at you liesure.

Jury finds Whitey Harrell not guilty for not paying taxes
www.youtube.com...

and as if this is the only one....

[edit on 20-1-2009 by KMFNWO]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You could avoid paying taxes by working off the books paid only in cash. Keep your money out of banks so there is no record of it and report no taxable income. Its not easy to find a good paying job off the books and you will need to have some fire power in your home to protect all your cash.

To the IRS agents checking this thread. I pay my taxes so please do not audit me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Should also be noted if you work for any state or federal employer you are then required to pay tax by the employer. People who have won and not had to pay back taxes was because they never worked for the 2 entities mentioned.

There is also what's called the zero tax return but not sure how legal that is.

Problem is the employer would have to not file tax returns which all do in larger businesses.

Now my brother got away with it but there was a bit of a twist on his story.

Before he hit 16 he had already made himself $250,000 but because he was not of a legal age to hold a job, because of child labor laws, it could not be taxed either.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well, as much as I salute Zeitgeist for the expose they/he did on Religion, 9/11, and our banking system, I can't quite wrap my brain around the claim that (and the gub'ment wouldn't have rectified this by now) "Federal Income Tax is unconstitutional"

video.google.com...#
[1:26:33 mark] - 2min. to 1:28:30

Any lawyers in here?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I have not payed income tax since 2003.
i have my own secret way.

There is another way not to have to pay taxes that is to buy a fake identity and change it and your job every year,
Plus when you fill out your tax papers at any new job you have to list the maximum number of dependents. mostly used by illegals.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
They kill any citizen that doesn't support their system.

On Friday at work I was explaining to some co-workers why I believe taxation is little more than slavery. They made jokes and had awkward laughs but by the time I laid it all out for them on paper they wereretty much in agreement.

Until one f them said "look what happened to the Browns."

Then the circle began talking about how there's nothing they can do because the government will just lock them up or kill them. They knew taxation was wrong. Made the connection of force of violence. Saw it as extortion. And rather than take that knowledge and jump into full WTF mode they rolled back into making excuses why paying taxes was a good thing and I was evil for trying to convince them otherwise.

We're sunk. We can't compete with the millions of idiots out there.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Forget taxation, our entire monetary system is a form of slavery.

Each note you hold doesn't represent wealth (as it's not backed by a damn thing), it represents debt (someone else' - moreover slavery)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join