It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Story (I Was Attacked)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think you are partly referring to floaters. These were not floaters but to answer your question that townhouse didn't have a lot of windows and so it was a bit darker there than some other places. I often stay up late at night so your point could be valid about eye stress. I personally never put much validity into the objects until my wife and I began seeing them at the same time... I think we had two instances where we were both seeing them but I'll check with her.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
obsidience - I do have one question for you....did either you or your wife feel that energy was being pulled from your solar plexes?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
HauntingzInk,

Unfortunately my energy was already drained when I woke up. I was not aware of it as it was happening.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

So I suspected, but had to ask anyway. There are several of us that have experienced a pull through the solar plexes during waking periods, not sleeping. It's sounds a bit strange but, I've taken two other approaches other than leaving the lights on that you may want to try as well, especially if you're one of those folks that can't sleep with the lights on. However, understand that neither of these has been put to the scientific test - but I use them as a backup. If you read my blog, then you know that low iron levels may contribute to attacks - and I said MAY..... another investigator that I know is currently working on that theory. So, he suggests improving your diet with iron rich food - in the meantime, you can wear a piece of jewlery or pocket a piece of iron so you have it on your body -Hemitate is a useful source and is often used in alot of jewlery, including rings. Another possible stone that may be useful is citrine. I recently investigated a haunting that may have had one of these shadow beings in residence (I spectulate that because many of us were feeling the effects of one, but didn't actually see it - dizziness, naseau, headaches - the same symptoms of a psychic attack; but the individual that called us in could have easily been the culprit as well). However, prior to going on that investigation, I meditated on it and was shown a citrine stone. The next morning, I looked the stone up in my metaphysical stone book and much to my surprise, the description given indicated that citrine can protect the solar plexes chakra. ?????? I know, sounds really bizarre and a little too coincidental, but I must admit that since then, I carry a crystal in my pocket. I could get laughed off this board for saying so, but honestly, when you're dealing with an unknown force, you have to go on hunches more often than not.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I've heard of things like this in somewhere before, Soul gobbler sort of creatures. You should probably call in a paranormal investigator, or move out of the house. Whatever it is wants to steal your life-force. It is some otherworldly entity. It could be an Extraterrestrial experimenting with humans. It could be an evil spirit-creature. Confront it in some way. Imagine a protective bright light surrounding yourself before you sleep, it should protect you.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sluggyX

HauntingzInk, sluggyX,

I don't think you read my post to it's entirety

I believe I attacked it and possibly destroyed it. No need for iron and light

I'm looking for information of such occurrences (of persons being attacked but most importantly attacking back). The closest thing I can think of to such an encounter is an exorcism.

Nonetheless, I already moved out as it was sold by one of the family members I was renting from.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Hello, the girl that died in the townhouse was Sadie Natasha Jennings, she was my best friend. She had been there on vacation from CA. In case you windering if they ever found out whta happened to her, they did not. But just recently they have decided to reopen her case!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Wow dude amazing story.

I never did figure out who/what was in my Father-in-Law's basement, but it was a very strange experience.

I have induced out of body experiences before, so when I was pulled out of my body by this entity, I recognized the sensation of leaving my body.

When I was hovering above my girlfriend, and my sleeping body, I could feel the presence of this spirit in the basement with us. I could actually hear the entity making weird noises over in the corner of the room. The noises aren't that hard to describe, imagine if you woke up in the middle of the night and some stranger was standing over you m@sturb@ting. I am sure you could imagine the odd breathing noises said stranger would be making.

Well, the spirit that attacked me was making a noise similar to that, but at the same time it also sound like a wounded animal.

So while I was floating there I could "sense" that the entity could "sense" that I knew it was there... if that makes sense...

Anyway, I heard the thing rushing over to me, and before I even had time to react it was on top of me scratching, biting, clawing, and wrestling my astral body. I was indeed, quite shocked, and I remember trying "telepathically scream" to wake up my girlfriend to help me.

I think that the intense emotions I was feeling burnt up a lot of astral energy because I went diving back into my body.

As soon as I was back in my body I sat up, and even in the physical I could still feel the presence of that entity in the basement. My girlfriend had awoken by now, and she was able to feel it too. So we decided to go and sleep upstairs in the guest bedroom.

Now, my Father-in-Law does have a dog, her name is Eula and she is a coonhound. He usually keeps her in the basement and the dog never has any trouble sleeping down there.

But she was whimpering like crazy that night, and when my girlfriend and I went upstairs, we could hear Eula sitting at the top of the steps scratching at the door and whimpering all night long.

The poor dog wouldn't go back down into the basement.

Now, I will tell you that sage is a miracle worker. I happened to get a sage stick, and I burned it in the basement, and the spirit hasn't been back to bother us. The dog is OK too.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wow that experience you had is definetly out of the ordinary. Actually I did have a really weird experience about 6 years ago... it's not as interesting as yours and I don't think I was attacked by anything but I was in my room, reading when I felt really, really, irrationally scared for no reason. I put the book down and darted my eyes around the room- and heard a crash in the kitchen. A few minutes later i noticed the curtain blowing- but the curtain was blowing outward as if there was a breeze inside the room. It blew so hard the curtain flew out the window. The air conditioning wasn't on- and since then I've never seen a curtain do that unless a fan was on. My sister told me later she was in the kitchen when a plate flew off the counter. She said she felt the same way I did- as if a strong, malevolant breeze pushed the plate and a really creeped out feeling.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

dalan,

Thanks for replying with your story. It sounds like it was a horrifying event for you. First off going through the out of body experience which is already disorienting but then also being attacked.

I wanted to compare my account with your a little bit. During my encounter and while floating above my bed I could not hear anything. Perhaps I didn't hear anything because there was nothing to hear in the first place, not sure. Also during my encounter I had a sense that I could see everything around me. I somehow knew that I was an orb of light. I'm not sure if I could see myself but I could definitely see through the walls in the townhouse.

When I saw the other orb of light I didn't have any anger or fear and I don't know why I reacted the way I did but I get the sense that I knew that the other orb was not my friend. Almost instantly I crossed through the wall to the other room and began attacking the orb (by ramming it). Not very descriptive, I know, but thats what I remember

So during your experience - did you see your astral body? You mention that it was scratching and clawing you. From the sound of it, I get the feeling that the being you encountered was not pure energy but was instead stuck in a skewed dimension. Perhaps a one way window in which they can see in but we can't see out. Was the entity humanoid? Floating?

The one thing that clicks with me is that you could sense the other entity's thought. I don't have a clear memory of this but I find this the only likely explanation for my reaction. At that time it was not clear in my mind that I had been attacked by something the day I had my energy drained.

Anyway, I appreciate the story. Would love to hear more.

Obsidience

EDIT: My wife declined to post her encounters because she's tired. However she remembers that on our first night there she had a dream that a girl died in the place and she said I googled the next day and found the info that I listed on the first page about Natasha.

At first I didn't think that our experience was sexual in nature but I was wrong. I have a bad memory

Many nights our sheets/blankets would be pulled to the foot of the bed on my wife's side. When it first started we thought it was our cat pulling the sheets but she's never done this before - even now at our new place (she's over 10 now). One Halloween my wife kept complaining that something was touching her (in a sexual nature). She says this happened often. She also told me that she would hear whispers calling her name at night which is the first I've heard of this.

So you can kind of see why I may have reacted the way I did.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by obsidience]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by veranda

Hi veranda,

A very interesting experience. Was it at your home? We had issues often when we lived at that place...

However the only thing that ever moved was our sheets. Never had any kind of wind issue or fear. Though we did feel "down" there. It was a depressing feeling, not fearful.

Obsidience

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by obsidience
reply to post by dalan.

dalan,

Thanks for replying with your story. It sounds like it was a horrifying event for you. First off going through the out of body experience which is already disorienting but then also being attacked.

I am glad that you can understand that. It is actually pretty funny because, unless a person has experienced leaving their bodies, then they really have no idea how disorienting it can be! I must note that when I was attacked, that was only the second time that I had ever CONSCIOUSLY been out of my body.

I think that most humans here are spiritual "babies" and that we are growing.

I wanted to compare my account with your a little bit. During my encounter and while floating above my bed I could not hear anything. Perhaps I didn't hear anything because there was nothing to hear in the first place, not sure. Also during my encounter I had a sense that I could see everything around me. I somehow knew that I was an orb of light. I'm not sure if I could see myself but I could definitely see through the walls in the townhouse.

I can completely understand what you mean here. This is another example of how a person would need to experience leaving their bodies before they really "get it." When you leave your body you "feel" everything, and you can see everything as well, I know I could. It is simply a matter of just shifting your perception. I too saw myself in a similar fashion, I was thought of it as a "mist of light" but with humans arms. That is what I remember anyway, which is why I belive that we are spiritual "babies," I feel like our astral bodies and spiritual awareness grows with these experiences.

With practice you can see yourself better and better in the astral plane, and its not really a matter of "seeing" yourself, which is possible, as much as it is "feeling" yourself.

When I saw the other orb of light I didn't have any anger or fear and I don't know why I reacted the way I did but I get the sense that I knew that the other orb was not my friend. Almost instantly I crossed through the wall to the other room and began attacking the orb (by ramming it). Not very descriptive, I know, but thats what I remember

Don't worry, it doesn't have to be really descriptive, its your experience! But this is another reason why I believe that we are spiritual babies. It seems that when people first experience an OOBE they simply react to their environment. Kind of the same way a young child only reacts to its physical environment. I am guilty of the same thing, I have only had two conscious moments of being out of my body, and both times I was only reacting to everything that I felt and saw.

So during your experience - did you see your astral body? You mention that it was scratching and clawing you. From the sound of it, I get the feeling that the being you encountered was not pure energy but was instead stuck in a skewed dimension. Perhaps a one way window in which they can see in but we can't see out. Was the entity humanoid? Floating?

With this experience of mine, everything was dark in the basement so I could only really "feel" my way around. The entity that attacked me felt humanoid, sort of in a Gollum way from Lord of the Rings. It felt like a very depraved humanoid...

I didn't really pay any attention to my astral body with this experience, I seemed more concerned with trying to figure out what was going on. Now, my first OOBE was very different, I DID see my astral body.

I would like to know more about the being that attacked me. This is what I know for sure: About a week or two before the attack my girlfriend and I had been watching videos about spiritual love an wholeness, we both had made the decision to be more loving, caring, etc..

I think that with our decision to be more spiritual loving towards other people we probably made more negative spiritual entities angry, and that was simply a half-a$$ed attempt at trying to attack me for it.

The one thing that clicks with me is that you could sense the other entity's thought. I don't have a clear memory of this but I find this the only likely explanation for my reaction. At that time it was not clear in my mind that I had been attacked by something the day I had my energy drained.

If you were feeling like you were physically drained, and you couldn't figure out what it physically could have been, then you were being spiritually fed upon. My best advice to you would be to buy some sage! Sage is an amazing spiritual-cleansing tool.

Yes, I did sense the other beings thoughts. Everything in the astral plane is telepathic and that is exactly how it works.

That is why we are spiritual babies, when you left your body you could sense the other entities intentions and then simply reacted. Just like everyone does when they first start.

Anyway, I appreciate the story. Would love to hear more.

Obsidience

No problem at all, if I get the oppurtunity, I will tell you about my first OOBE. It was very exciting.

EDIT: My wife declined to post her encounters because she's tired. However she remembers that on our first night there she had a dream that a girl died in the place and she said I googled the next day and found the info that I listed on the first page about Natasha.

At first I didn't think that our experience was sexual in nature but I was wrong. I have a bad memory

Many nights our sheets/blankets would be pulled to the foot of the bed on my wife's side. When it first started we thought it was our cat pulling the sheets but she's never done this before - even now at our new place (she's over 10 now). One Halloween my wife kept complaining that something was touching her (in a sexual nature). She says this happened often. She also told me that she would hear whispers calling her name at night which is the first I've heard of this.

SAGE! I promise it helps, my girlfriend and I have both been sexually assaulted spiritually. It can be a very disconcerting experience...

So you can kind of see why I may have reacted the way I did.

Oh yes, and I can understand completely.

[edit on 12/23/2008 by dalan.]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply Dalan,

My wife, kids and myself are at a new home now. We have no issues with the new place - we feel very safe and happy here.

But if anything should ever to occur, I'll heed your advice on sage

Take care!

Obsidience

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am glad I could help.

Don't stop exploring spirituality, bookmark that website:

www.astralvoyage.com

And learn how to get better at astral projection!

I am getting better at feeling the vibrations from meditating, it is very exhilarating.

I wish you well.

Namaste.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join