It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a Cassiopaeian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Pardon the attention grabbing thread title.

I wish to relate several things and hear feedback from some of the more knowledgeable people here on the intergalactic federation and all that.

I've had several 'strange experiences' as a child but I won't get into that here because I don't know what to think of them or whether they are related or not.

The 2 things I want to relate that are pertinent are:

1. growing up I always had some strange interest/fascination/minor obsession with the word Arcturus which I took to be a name. I don't recall where I first heard it or how I found it but I always attempted to use it in stories I would write when I was growing up and aspiring to be a writer and would often use it as a screenname online or on message boards etc.
Only years later (and relatively recently, a few years ago) did I discover that Arcturus is a star or constellation of some sort and only really recently did I discover that there is allegedly a race called the "Arcturians" that hail from there, which Edgar Cayce apparently has called "the most advanced race in the galaxy(or universe)".

2. Second and most strangely, I've always had very vivid and realistic dreams of other worlds or seeing lights in the sky and moving stars and such as I was growing up. Upon waking these dreams would often haunt me for the rest of the day; some of them apparently took place in distant and alien worlds and had no real 'story' like other dreams I had but were rather often about me or me and a family member walking around and just taking in the sights in awe.
Well about a year ago I had a dream that haunted me for DAYS on end after I woke up. The best way I can describe it is that I was in deep space, surrounded by absolutely nothing and I felt an intense feeling of desolation, an unimaginable feeling of distance I can't describe other than to say that it felt like I was 'eternities' away from anything at all. And I was traveling through space in some sort of 'pod' of consciousness, the best way I can describe it now is maybe that snow globe from The Fountain in which the protagonist travels through space but mine was much smaller and seemed to be made of some sort of energy or mental consciousness - I can't really explain it. But either way, I saw a star map of some sort get overlayed over my mental image of this 'space' background, sort of like a chart with criss crossing horizontal/vertical lines of latitude/longitude. And as this happened I heard the name "Cassiopaeia" whispered into my ear. I awoke after this point and immediately went online at the time not know what this was.
Now by nature I'm a skeptic and I myself wonder whether I have known before what Cassiopaeia is (this perhaps is the more probable case) and I just sort of forgot and it was buried in my subconscious, or I simply didn't know but either way at the TIME I didn't know or remember what the hell this word was but I searched it on the internet and discovered that it is a constellation of some sort. I was intrigued by this and sort of filed it away in my head but it wasn't until several months later that I was interested in that dream again and looked it up and discovered that there is allegedly a race from that constellation called the Cassiopaeians, some sort of beings of light from god knows what 'vibrational dimension.' And also that was when I discovered that "Arcturians" also are a supposed race and that's when I said holy #### because I have always had some strange mystical obsession with that word for an unknown reason and never even knew where or how I had learned that word originally.
Then I ended up finding a description of "Cassiopaeians" on some website that claims you can tell which species you are by reading the descriptions and I must admit I was blown away it fit me to a tee.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
(continued)
I was initially skeptical and figured it was probably some new age hogwash that was very generalized and generic but as I read the descriptions of countless other supposed races like the Andromedans and Pledaeins and whatnot I saw that Cassiopaeia fit me perfectly. I can't seem to find the website again now (does anyone know?) but one of the biggest things that stood out is that it described Cassiopaeans as being very creative and perhaps the most creative of all the races and they're very artistic and all that, well my family is full of all professional artists and I am extremely talented in many arts, I was initially going to school as a visual arts major and switched to a music major and I'm now an aspiring composer and pianist, and also have always been an aspiring writer and have won several writing competitions in the past and am currently working on several scripts with a film major friend of mine, etc, so as you can imagine this really got me intrigued. I am curious what some of the galactic federation folk think about all this and whether there's any resources on the net where I can find out more info, or any other way I can determine who I am?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If you meditate and try to remember your dreams, and keep a journal, or attempt lucid dreaming, and all of these things are nice to try, you should state your intention to remember who you are, where you came from, and your journey. Its said that many of us are from different systems, assisting at this time on earth, either that or we messed up and are prisoners, or were unjustly taken by the enemy. This is along the lines of people waking
up and searching for the task they came to do. I believe you've received some important clues in your dreams, and you can go further, and ask for more information, and your purpose. I found your dreams really interesting.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You're most likely a human with a very active imagination. I'm not saying it's completely impossible that you're some kind of alien.... but I very, very highly doubt it.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

You could try this too, everyone can. A lot of people are starting to remember. I have memories awakening myself, and though they're only glimpses, they were initially shattering and very jarring. But now I get a real sense of the journey we, and that means all of us, are on.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
You're most likely a human with a very active imagination. I'm not saying it's completely impossible that you're some kind of alien.... but I very, very highly doubt it.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by GrayFox]

This could be very true and as I said I am mostly a skeptic but I always did feel a 'connection' to the heavens and even if I am not necessarily one of them I feel a connection to whatever beings happen to be living eons away in distant galaxies.

and Mystiq thanks for your response, it's too bad I don't really know how to meditate and am not sure I have the patience for it as I've attempted it in the past to no fruition

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have a harder with the many different techniques, too many interruptions for too many years. I developed one that does work for me, and after doing it I find I can try different ones out, though I sometimes fall asleep.

First I do lie down, as privacy is only possible in my room. And then instead of hiding form the noises and minor distractions, I cover my eyes, and then just lightly pay attention to the noises, eventually they shut out, and to the colors behind my eyelids, and finally the ringing in my ears begins and I focus on that until I begin to feel vibrations throughout my body. This can be coupled with suggestions that your eyelids are so heavy they won't open. That you are totally relaxed. With intentions given to remember something. Once you are truly relaxed with vibrations you can picture something positive for yourself or another, visualization, a pictorial prayer. You need to keep the practice for a while usually to start to awake with insight and develop direction, but I often feel energized and restored somehow.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I have a harder with the many different techniques, too many interruptions for too many years. I developed one that does work for me, and after doing it I find I can try different ones out, though I sometimes fall asleep.

First I do lie down, as privacy is only possible in my room. And then instead of hiding form the noises and minor distractions, I cover my eyes, and then just lightly pay attention to the noises, eventually they shut out, and to the colors behind my eyelids, and finally the ringing in my ears begins and I focus on that until I begin to feel vibrations throughout my body. This can be coupled with suggestions that your eyelids are so heavy they won't open. That you are totally relaxed. With intentions given to remember something. Once you are truly relaxed with vibrations you can picture something positive for yourself or another, visualization, a pictorial prayer. You need to keep the practice for a while usually to start to awake with insight and develop direction, but I often feel energized and restored somehow.

Thanks..maybe I'll try it. Do you feel yourself in connection to any particular 'race' like the arcturians, andromedans, etc or what have you ?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It may be worth asking your parents if they have witnessed any dreams and distant memories, that sort of thing, I know it may seem odd to ask them that but maybe like you they have kept it quiet too in case of sounding somewhat crazy. Thats one way of finding out if they are your true parents

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

1. growing up I always had some strange interest/fascination/minor obsession with the word Arcturus which I took to be a name. I don't recall where I first heard it or how I found it

I guess that's WHERE you found it out:

You could have come up with something better :/
And it's arctarus not arcturus

80's cartoons/anim were the best ever made i gotta admit it

[edit on 5-10-2008 by themaster1]

new topics

top topics

join