It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Readers beware: TPTB are using forums like this against us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
or more specificly, against the truth, against the natural course of discussion and conclusions. one great example: the debate tonight with the VP nominees. for days and days a solid buildup of "Palin will bomb" "Palin will choke" has drove her to success. All she had to do was come off as being slightly above a drooling vegetable to come out ahead in the debate. She answered (kind of) all the questions without stuttering or yelling "lemme finish!" while no one was even talking, so she is now generally being given the win from that debate IMO, i don't know if anyone else can see this trend, but it is becoming more and more prevailant. I am somewhat scatterbrained in my posts, having trouble eloquently stating what is important to the thread, so i don't know how much of this is getting across, so i would enjoy other peoples input on this subject. More later as the ideas come to me, this is by no means a comprehensive thread, but a work in progress, i will post more observations on this in the future and welcome all outside input as well.

new topics

join