It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Alert: Imminent Martial Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by room101

Might want to rethink that.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinktip
reply to post by Atlantican

It wasn't Churchill, it was Neville Chamberlain that was making nice nice with Hitler. Churchill was warning about Germany for years before 1939.

I'm certainly sorry for the mistake. However, inaction is the same as doing nothing or sitting with thumbs in azz hehehe. Thanks for the correction however.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
All you nay sayers, I strongly reccomend you click this link and see the shiny new Amero. The U.S. is history. North American Union here we come. If you have money in a bank, for God's sake get it out. Now.Try to get something for it as fast as you can.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
I'm in North Carolina and # is going insane here! Get out while you still can, and if it's too late, get in the basement with lots of food and water! Tell your loved ones how much you care for them and pray for the best!!

...That was sarcasm, nothing's going on and nothing will... talk about 'sheeple'.

bugger, you stole my line...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Tennessee tonight. I have a feeling. This is where it starts. Watch your tv's. Something big I'm guessing. This is all WAYYYYY too odd.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello,

In regards to martial law preparations, today I witnessed a C130-like military plane flying at about 1000 ft over my house. I live outside of Cleveland. They "could" be headed for Dayton (air force base) but why at such a low level. Possibly to avoid radar. Dont know, but this is very strange sight. In addition, a few companies (mine and another that I do business with) have recently communicated their "business continuity plans" in case of a disruption.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by turk182
All you nay sayers, I strongly reccomend you click this link and see the shiny new Amero. The U.S. is history. North American Union here we come. If you have money in a bank, for God's sake get it out. Now.Try to get something for it as fast as you can.
www.youtube.com...

While the Amero may be something to eventually lose sleep over (or more accurately...the collapse of the US Dollar), Hal (in the video link above) may not be entirely on the up-and-up....

The coin he holds and refers to are produced privately and sold by by Daniel Carr (coin designer) - not by the US Mint.

See all of his designs and offerings here:
www.dc-coin.com...

Also:
en.wikipedia.org...

Per Daniel:
"NOTE:
I have received numerous inquiries as to my personal stand on the North American Union (NAU) issue.
My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "Amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them."

Let's not jump out of the 20th-floor window just yet.

Fiat lux,
J

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightLightning

another youtube video, just for conversation, debunking it.....I consider youtube videos as valid as wikipedia.....

the other side

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just received confirmation from an insider that all of the martial law equipment and personnell is to be deployed to predictable hot spots in America prior to this weekend.
The woman works for a government ABC agency and confirmed that this is quietly been going of for a few months, in anticipation of civil unrest.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

I would expect civil unrest whichever candidate is elected, with widespread accusations of voting fraud....

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Really pushing the definition of "imminent" here. Another conspiracy theory busted.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join