It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Alert: Imminent Martial Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I live and work in DC and as of 22:25 ... 3-10-08 there are no food riots and northern Virginia is not burning....flights leaving and arriving at Andrews are normal....helo flights in the DC area are normal....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
People have to eat and a lot of people take medications. If that stops then its assured that many people will die. Maybe that is why they are stockpiling the coffens. Afterall, that would be a depopulation in the US and I am sure in other countries as well. The illigals in this country will have to leave or get shot. Manypeople will be in prison but what will they feed them with since no food will be availble. Some people with ready cash might be able to buy something if its not stolllen from them. The governments might even take all your valuables like any gold or silver you have in the house. Reminds me of Germany after the was. Many people starving on the streets and licking empty oil barrels to get something out of it. People catching flys and frying them for protein. All the cats and dogs will be gone and eaten as well. Next comes the squarrels and rats and field mice. Death will be everywhere and some just might eat them just to live.I really would hate to see something like that happening. Hope i"m wrong. I really do.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What would helicopters have to do with it? Just curious because Thursday, the2nd coming out of work saw a little observation-type chopper criss-crossing over some wooded area. Thought it was a search but nothing on local news, then all last night one or more? flying around all night. Local airport about a mile north of me. Nothing so far tonight-still nothing on local news about it. In NE Pa.area51

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The USA happens to be in a economical situation it's horrible there's no doubt however, nothing is going to happen on October 4th, there is not going to be a bank holiday, no marshal law, no hostile take over by China, there are no concentration camps or FEMA camps, the election is still going to take place on schedule. This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Lets all grab our torches and pitchforks, and storm the banks to get our money.

Seriously, I don't think this is going to happen in the states. There is no actual evidence. Has anyone here seen the military mobilize to patrol the suburbia's of the US?

The most I've seen mention here is there are guards at banks where their weren't guards before... But that might be to keep from a run from happening at the bank. All this financial institutions in trouble news, coupled with financial advisers going on talk shows and telling people to pull their money out of banks that are not FDIC could very well whip the sheeple into a panic. I don't think, though, it's there so there will be a "bank holiday" for 2 weeks.... in October.

Not to mention, what happened in the depression... the run on financial institutions as well as the crash is why the FDIC even exists. To keep that from happening again.

Wake up people, use your eyes, and your minds. IF there is no actual evidence (which should be obvious to the main population that it is coming) saying that martial law is coming... then chances are, it's not.

[edit on 10/3/2008 by JessicaS]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am glad someone posted this. On August 25th in Portland, OR, they had a surprise military drill right downtown. Helicopters dropping off troops on top of the buildings and going back and picking them up. It scared quite a few people! No one was warned except of course the police officers. But--------the thing is, is that they gave the officers a different time and surprised them too! Now that got my attention! Just google (surprise military manuvers in Portland Or.). This is getting very noticeable, but I'm not getting too excited, just am glad someone posted this and I'm putting it on the west coast too. In this small town I live in just 100 miles to the southeast of Portland, and we actually had some strange helicopter flyovers this summer, at 2 or 3 am. But I figured it was because we have the Oregon Jamboree here every year, and it was right before that, but who knows, lets just keep us updated on this one. This is a little scary. Thanks for the post!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
[The most I've seen mention here is there are guards at banks where their weren't guards before... But that might be to keep from a run from happening at the banks]

You dont see something wrong with that ? What are they gonna do ..shoot us if we go and try to get OUR OWN MONEY out of the banks?
That disturbs me even more than an army patrolling our streets ...

Something is AMISS ...because that is very odd for them to be armed outside of banks ..

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boing_uk

Who in their right mind thinks that US is reslly going to suspends the constitution, implement martial law and imprison masses of folk just for being naturally vocal nutters.

The US is seen by most of the normal world as xenophobic (for the americans who can read that means a person who is unfamiliar and fearful of a culture that is not their own - in simple terms) conquering nutters, pretty much as we Bristish were about 100 years ago. But we did it better without upsetting an entire religion in one fell swoop. /falls of the box of soap box...

Thanks for that post. It speaks volumes of eurostupidity.
I recall one Winston Churchill sitting with his thumbs up his azz while the Nazi Germans armed themselves to the teeth, took Czechoslovakia etc etc etc.
After a good azz pounding the USA & Russians wiped the floors of europe with hitler's face. Nice job pointing out your countries still uncured 'condition'.

"But we did it better without upsetting an entire religion in one fell swoop"
Again, a fantastic illustration of what makes you what you are. I don't recall any islamic terror attacks in the UK (sarcasm) and I surely don't understand that you guys are about to be nailed again any minute with your country's threat level raised through the roof. I also don't recall your country or neighbors of trying to wash out the muslims in the crusades. As well, I also don't recall at any time in history the USA trying, under a GREAT DEAL OF SOBBING AND PRESSURE, to stay out of WW2. I also don't recall any Irish suffering at your leadership's hand. XENOPHOBIC??? You've given us every reason to be! We should have let the world sort its troubles out, let the devil sort em out and we'd figure out a way to trade with whoever was left. We definitely would have no questions as to our sincerity of WANTING to mind our own business. Unfortunately the banking PIGS of your realm have raped our system. That much is known all too well.

Truth is, you folks pretty much made us what we are but we went a little too far believing our role, as asserted by your homeland, as the world police or the great equalizer.

As for when you fell off your soapbox, it surely couldn't be the first time. I venture to believe that it was raised much higher the last time. Would you like an icepack for your head? I think you have amnesia and a concussion.

UK/French/Irish/German & Slavic people are fantastic but living in a time of great novelty and are losing their memory.

DON'T DARE write us off just yet. Good 'ol Brownie in the coming days or weeks will be reenacting the works of the wonderful Winnie Churchill. If you have not read the news, your forces are on the highest of the highest alerts. How's that for not pissing off any whole religion?

SEMPER FI

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Not really.... A few guards against a mob of people, who could bring their own weapons so they can get their money out? Unless they are armed to the teeth with swat material, feels like another day to me. It's just a deterrence.

Course I've spent the last 28 years either in a major city where that wasn't uncommon(usually some old dude sitting in a chair with a gun), or a military base, (Where patrols happen all the time.. cause lets face it, it's a BASE).

I remember that after 9/11 their were more guards and police around everything, and that didn't end with the entire US in Martial Law.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Ref your comment in last paragraph about British state of alert, simply not true.
www.terror-alert.co.uk...

Apologies for being OT.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

I recall one Winston Churchill sitting with his thumbs up his azz while the Nazi Germans armed themselves to the teeth, took Czechoslovakia etc etc etc.
After a good azz pounding the USA & Russians wiped the floors of europe with hitler's face. Nice job pointing out your countries still uncured 'condition'.

It wasn't Churchill, it was Neville Chamberlain that was making nice nice with Hitler. Churchill was warning about Germany for years before 1939.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Pinktip]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JessicaS

It looks like there getting ready for that, I just saw this article on CNN...don't think it's been posted here.

Army combat unit to deploy within U.S.

It was this part that caught my eye...

The U.S. military "is not a Swiss Army knife," ready to fight the Taliban one week, respond to a hurricane the next and put down a major political protest the third week, Healy said.

What do you suppose they mean by "put down" a political protest?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

For one thing people here have been saying it was going to happen any day now for the past four years. Guess what, it hasnt happened. Let me ask you this. How long have you been living your paranoid life for? How has that been? How many predictions on this site have actually come true? How much more ready do you think you are then I am if this actually happens? BTW those prison camps were being refurbished when Clinton was in office. Better to be prepared, just in case. I am not saying that it is impossible for martial law to be declared. Maybe if Obama loses and there are riots it would have to be declared. They would also need a place to stick people who are rioting, looting, and beating people up. Our prisons are already filled to the maximum. So where do you put these people. Just because those prisons are built, doesnt mean you have to use them. As for the troops patrolling our streets. Are you talking about the 1600 national federalized guardmans that are patrolling our boarders? You act like there is a military presence thoughout the US patrolling all of our streets. That is not the case. But go ahead, be paranoid. Sounds like a fun life. And I am sure being paranoid and thinking constant doom and gloom has done wonders for you livelyhood and health.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this same story in 'prophecies' a few days ago.

Because that's what it is. An alleged 'prophecy'.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this same story in 'prophecies' a few days ago.

Because that's what it is. An alleged 'prophecy'.

Off topic, But GO FLYERS!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I work for a company which has a lot of defense contracts and our orders are way up.

I also have a friend who's trucking company is a DOD certified carier and he says they have been hauling a lot more loads for the Government lately.

It makes me wonder where we are headed.

Has anyone else seen this trend developing first hand?

JFY

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kc0jfy
I work for a company which has a lot of defense contracts and our orders are way up.

I also have a friend who's trucking company is a DOD certified carier and he says they have been hauling a lot more loads for the Government lately.

It makes me wonder where we are headed.

Has anyone else seen this trend developing first hand?

JFY

Maybe orders are up because we a currently fighting 2 wars and dropping or have dropped many bombs.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

A friend frome N.M. gave me the heads up yesterday (Fri 10-4) that two units of New Mex Nat'l guard were being activated for deployment to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, and some units of MP were being activated for deployment to various cities around U.S. towards end of Oct 08.

Another assoc. told me that two Army brigades and one Marine unit of 2500 are being re-called from Iraq for deployment in major U.S. cities towards end of Oct. I have no unit designations, just this info. I have been told these ARE NOT pat of the regular schedualed activations / training / or schedualed manuvers.

Can anyone add anything to this?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm in North Carolina and # is going insane here! Get out while you still can, and if it's too late, get in the basement with lots of food and water! Tell your loved ones how much you care for them and pray for the best!!

...That was sarcasm, nothing's going on and nothing will... talk about 'sheeple'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join