It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Alert: Imminent Martial Law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

you know that's weird. I heard things too that I have never heard before. Late at night I have been starting to hear these noises outside. I don't know how to describe it but it sounds like blurps and beeps. like possibly a noise u hear when police start the siren but its very quick and does not sound like a siren. I started to hear this on tuesday.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
reply to post by The Revealer

I'm guessing either Grand Forks or Fargo. Probably Fargo because it's the state capitol. However, I could be wrong, just a guess.

Fargo? just what state is that the capitol of? was a good movie but knowing the capitals of all 50 states fargo is not a capital of any state. i pray you don't live in nd and believe that is your capital city.
btw i loved the wood chipper scene

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Don't worry. It's not going to happen and "hawk" is a fear monger.

If they were really to close all banks, the US financial system would be wiped out.

I've seen quite a few threads making claims of martial law coming any day now, for the better part of a year and NOTHING.

So really, don't worry about "hawk" as his article is fake.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
And what happens when something like this gets out to the public? the tape explaining the duress and the threats?

The media continues to cover it up, not a word about anything. So, we got robbed! Now lets go on to Sarah Palin and just what kind of lipstick was that she was wearing? Cherry gloss?

Meantime, the heist gets forgotten for now.

This is life in the United States, folks. TRUE DENIAL.

Maybe if we dont talk about it it will all go away.

Another fun filled day in the land of make beleif.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm in Southern Virginia and I've heard NOTHING about this supposed fighting in Northern VA.

Let me tell you about Northern VA. It is a wealthy area, predominantly white, where people who work in D.C. live and raise their families. Think of it as the suburbs of D.C. You can take the subway from these cities INTO D.C., and most of the clubs in D.C. receive a majority of their attendees from Northern VA.

In Southern VA, there isn't the slightest hint of civil disobediance, no protests, no riots, no fires, everyone proceeding like its a normal day, and did so yesterday, and will do so tomorrow. Whoever made that video about North VA in flames is pulling your chain. That is likely a localized scene somewhere, or perhaps a protest was broken up at some courthouse up there a few days ago.

Simply put, Virginia is not in Flames. The Capitol, Richmond, is one hour away and its FINE .. just like it is where I am. This fear mongering crap has to stop.

Please people, chill the F--- out. I know you think its' cute and exciting, but when something REALLY happens, you'll be scared for your life, if you have one left at that point. So do not play little tricks to stress people, and do not keep on the topic, unless you WANT this to happen.

Remember, intention equals creation divided by experience.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If marshall law was so "imminent" as this poster said wouldn't you think that ATS members in the mliitary would be mobilizing, wouldn't they be warning us, or at least giving us a heads up?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

A bank holiday has happened before during the great depression, and we still have banks today and the financial system is unstable, but still in tact for the most part. So stating it would wipe out the finance system or banks is a completely false statement. A bank holiday would possibly be called to in fact do one of two things. 1.) Recall and re-issue the currently circulating currency with a different valuation system. IE: The current valuation of the us dollar is approximately .80 on the dollar, a reissue would reset the value to ?????. 2.) To issue a newly printed form of currency for use by the general puplic IE: The heavily debated Amero. In this case however everyone would have a time line in which they would have to turn in their holdings of the old currency in exchange for the new or it would be deemed worthless.

In the second scenario however they would allow the coin to circulate out of the market. By that I mean as the banks received the old coin it would be sent back to the treasury and melted and re-minted, the bank would then receive back an equivilent value of the newly minted coin.

This is a very possible scenario based on the fact that the us dollar has become so devalued. Now that this new bail-out package has passed the dollar is surely going to lose even more value in the coming days/weeks. The only way at this point to keep the dollar from an immenent "crash" would be to merge with a larger higher valued currency like the euro.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

If you're on the southern end of Va, what do you know about what's going on in northern Va? When things happen lately, we don't get advance notice... we find out after it's too late. So there's no time to prepare for it.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Marshalls is where i shop.

Martial Law is a different ball of wax. Isnt October 4 supposed to be a dangerous day according to WEBBOT?????

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
Before I get started I would like to say this, as I said before in another thread I did not post this thread to bring fear. I posted it because I thought it was important for people to read. Real or not people should know about this. Some person's life could be at risk. So why not give these people a heads up so they can get out of harms way. People need to be aware of things going on in the US. We are living in tough times and they are about to get tougher.

I commend you for posting this and your clarity in saying that you are not posting this to bring fear. Have a look at my thread which is very similiar to yours and see how the vultures accussed me of posting crap. Maybe its mostly my fault for not posting in 40 point text that I questioned the sources myself....regardless I still got labeled.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

No web bot predicted the 7th of October something would happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying that! btw, off topic, but i love your avatar!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

yes i see what you mean. some people are rude about it and its just best to ignore them or well..... never mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I dont want to take away from your original post but there is more from the steve quayle website....its an update from your original article.

stevequayle.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Martial Law is a different ball of wax. Isnt October 4 supposed to be a dangerous day according to WEBBOT?????

I will be in a bar watching Alabama vs. Kentuky along with a bunch of other excellent games. They better not do it until the game is over.

Get a grip. There isnt going to be Martial Law. dg you must be the most paranoid person I have ever seen post. I not sure why you stay in America if it is such an evil corrupt fantasy land!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Not a problem and thank you, I wish there was way to make the avatar a little bit bigger.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Thanks for the update man. This is a lot to take in. Has anyone seen this video!!? WOW!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by dgtempe

I will be in a bar watching Alabama vs. Kentuky along with a bunch of other excellent games. They better not do it until the game is over.

Get a grip. There isnt going to be Martial Law. dg you must be the most paranoid person I have ever seen post. I not sure why you stay in America if it is such an evil corrupt fantasy land!

Can you prove it won't happen? What are your sources? Surely you must have some reliable source to be so positive in what you believe.

It works both ways. I can not PROVE Martial Law will happen, but I can see the writing on the wall. I know all the old WW2 camps have been rebuilt by Haliburton, it is a matter of public record. I KNOW money has been set aside by our Government to curb any "civil unrest" as outlined in the Military Commissions Act. Of course we also have troops patrolling at home in violation of the Posse Comitatus, and one of the reasons for this was to curb any possible "civil unrest". That is mainstream news and of course a quick ATS search will bring you the sources you need. These are all FACT.

SO, please. If YOU KNOW that Martial Law is not possible and I need to "get a grip" please provide sources. Why do you believe like you do? I obviously have shown why I believe as I do. Can you do the same or is it just because "It can't happen here".

I don't care who believes it possible or not, but I do care if there is a basis to your opinions. So before you call people paranoid, prove your case for why it can not happen. I love intelligent conversation, and as soon as I see someone who says it can't happen explain why it can't intelligently...then you have no right to call someone paranoid. Until that time....stow it.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by MrWendal]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer

Thanks for the update man. This is a lot to take in. Has anyone seen this video!!? WOW!

Damn right...this vid needs to be blasted for everyone to see. He is 100% correct in that people are fed up. I saw it in my co-workers especially today when the bill was passed. The blood was literally simmering inside all of us.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Typical americanism. Ive been a long time reader/chortler of the threads on this website and I have to say it is so US-centric. And it really is so sad.

I used to be an avid searcher of alternate truths but my god, this site really is so pathetic.

Who in their right mind thinks that US is reslly going to suspends the constitution, implement martial law and imprison masses of folk just for being naturally vocal nutters.

The US is seen by most of the normal world as xenophobic (for the americans who can read that means a person who is unfamiliar and fearful of a culture that is not their own - in simple terms) conquering nutters, pretty much as we Bristish were about 100 years ago. But we did it better without upsetting an entire religion in one fell swoop.

The "christian west" (and I use that term in both small letters and in quote marks because I find it just as cheap a label as "two for one at tesco") has become the all conquering force of the planet and I feel it will be mankinds downfall simply because as a species whatever denomination we tend to align ourselves with, humans are inevitably self destructive.

The united states of armageddon are the worlds police force. Let them be. Perhaps with some luck, once they have aggravated just about anyone left on the surface fo the earth, the sane folk that are left in the gravel that may consist the remnants of human "civilisation" will somehow find a way.

But the US is not the be all and end all. As far as I am concerned, yes the current civilation will fall but being an island and disconnected physically from the rest of the world nand despite cetain political influences that have dragged the UK in to matters that should not be our concern, the UK will be the emptomy of envy . Simply because we shall prevail.

The US is so torn up ionteslf "defending" itself against invaders... remember where you came from... The UK and Eire. The biggest wrongdoers in this century have been... hmm.,. the US and their citizens.

I know I am waffling, but to be perfectly honest, this website has become a joke.. its a soapbox for those who lack any kind of self-order intheir own lives and any kind of fear that there are others who may know more about things than they do.

I find it all very sad to be honest.

/falls of the box of soap box...

[edit on 3-10-2008 by boing_uk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join