It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roots of our economic collapse date back decades

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi everyone, this is my first post here at ATS. I am a longtime lurker but first time poster. The thing that really drove me to finally register and post on this board is the overwhelming amount of ridiculous statements and flawed logic that exists here recently especially in regards to the election. Anyhow, I just wanted to bring a video to the attention of everyone, especially all of you Obamites.

Economic recession (at least) brought to you from yours truly, the democrats.

Sorry if I am out of line in attacking Obama supporters but come on guys, common sense is key. This man is not a smart choice. Don't get me wrong, I am not really a fan of either candidate but I would sure as hell rather have a war hero as my president than a parasite. Thanks for reading my first post!

MedLine

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I have seen different versions of that video.

Amazingly youtube is the only media where I see any linking of the democrats and Obama to Fannie Mae and the financial collapse.

I find it shocking how one party gets the political shaft, congressional investigations, and endless media circus over an $80 billion dollar fiasco such as Enron while another party gets the pass on an $800 billion dollar fiasco like the one we have now.

Where are all the investigative journalists?

Where are the lawyers?

Where are the hard-nosed law enforcement officials?

If American doesn't find out the roots of the current sub-prime collapse and financial meltdown, it is certain to happen again.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The roots of our economic demise date back to the birth of the stock exchange

join