It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I cannot recall the exact thread, but there was some great lengthy discussion on this back in July. It was fascinating.

This program, is amazing.

Before I go any farther, what I am going to say is with my confidence, which I would tell you to trust, even though people aren't too prone too.

If my memory recalls me right, this program has predicted many market turns and other events for the past ten years, and has been surprisingly accurate. It has gotten its spot on CNN and NBC this past year.

I would been trusting of this prediction actually. With all this recent turmoil, there is reason to suspect something, and this has a good track record.

This program feeds off billions and billions of text, images, blogs, articles, video feed, audio, and other factors across the internet. It compiles billions upon billions data points, and computing them.

*Eagle Eye*

If any have you seen the recent movie, the hal-like computer that goes haywire is very similar, except it isn't a AI.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
anyone see the Timewave Zero chart, and notice that it spikes on 9/11, and 10/08?! ok, something's gotta be up, right?

economical collapse? nuclear attacks? false-flag attack? oh my!

[edit on 4-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
here's what David Wilcock think of Dr. Deagle's recent interview:

projectavalon.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I've never heard of the web bot predictions until I listened to the interview the other night on Coast to Coast...... what impressed me the most was how its creator was extremely down to earth and believable. He even goes so far as to mention that he does not want people spending their hard earned money on his webpage because they need that to prepare themselves and their families for these very hard times ahead... and that it would not get them any more information than was already given freely.

Something very trustworthy and believable about him... he certainly believes what his method has predicted.. and he's done it for years.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
seriously guys, listen to what David Wilcock says regarding Bill Deagle's interview from yesterday morning!

projectavalon.net...

he disagrees with him!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't believe this web bot is 100% right all the time.

Since I am a programmer and know what web bots does and what this one does.

it mainly feeds off us. so if anyone on the internet has inside info and know something about something and warns people online which others would spread the news this will be part of that web bot predictions.

SO that is why the web bot does at times get the predictions right. This doesn't me it's 100% right it's all about statistic math.

this is all what it does. It searched for texts that are frequently on the internet that has a data attached to it.

this is all what the web bot does.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That's not how it works, web bot takes "words" not subjects. For example, if an online newspaper uploads an article about football and they name it: "deadly attack of Walcott beats Croatia" the bot will take this information. Because is the collective unconscius.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
DUDE..

i just saw this on project camelot, he talks about something big going down on october 7

"4 October

INTUITIVE DREAMS AND VISIONS FROM
DEAGLE AND WILCOCK ON THE VERY NEAR FUTURE:

Dr Bill Deagle phoned us early in the morning (in Australia, where we're here for the NEXUS Conference) to report a long night of visions and received information about imminent events which left him shaken to the core. The events Deagle saw seemed to depict a nuclear attack on an American city, following soon after an even more precipitous financial collapse set to occur in the next few days.

We published this call unedited, and immediately. The audio quality is excellent. If the information Bill Deagle reports is accurate, then nothing could be more important.

We straight away called a number of our witnesses including David Wilcock, Michael St.Clair and Rebecca Jernigan. David and Michael both felt that the events seen by Deagle would not transpire. Rebecca, however, told us that Deagle's visions had been seen by herself also.

Rebecca listened to all of our phone call with Deagle. Michael was listening to it as we spoke. David declined to listen to it at all.

David felt that the events would not occur for three reasons:
-- The ETs would not permit it.
-- The Illuminati might be willing to kill large numbers of people, but not destroy vast tracts of real estate and infrastructure.
-- He would have received notice of this himself.

Here are contrasting reports from these three intuitives offering all perspectives to this information:
• Phone call with Dr Bill Deagle.
• Short phone calls here and here with Rebecca Jernigan.
• Phone call with David Wilcock.
"

www.projectcamelot.net...

lol sorry i didnt see this information was already posted!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So, if I, & everyone I know were to type...

"Christmas is on the 25th Oct this year."

in as many places on the internet as possible then in a few days time some people on ATS would be putting up the Xmas trees.

I don't think this can be used as a very accurate tool for future predictions. Not when you consider where it's information comes form.

However, I may have missed the point & I'm always prepared to be wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think this guy Deagle has been reading everything on the web he can and has concocted a great little story, wonder how much they paid him for this?

What I found amazing was how he practically quoted www.urbansurvival.com word for word regarding the financials.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Please note that the "Time Monks" also state that they do get things wrong, and spectacularly so, but the reverse also applies.
As a streamlink member, I believe I have all their C2C interviews, and in hindsight, most of their predictions---when fulfilled---have come about in unexpected ways.
I have a gut level understanding of how their spiders work, (and some programming understanding) and believe the basic theory behind the process.
The only problem I see with the process is that it takes a human mind to interpret the received data sets, and unless the person for the interpretation were closeted away from every conversation, news report or comment, the data set processing would have to be polluted by external influence to some extent, even if not purposefully so.

We'll see in 2 days.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

His story seemed to change as he went along. For example he didn't mention a bank holiday until after the interviewers did, then as he went on and on, it became a given in his timeline of events. It seemed he was drawing on all the rumors that have been circulating online for the past few months - oct 7th, martial law, economic collapse, bird flu, etc etc. and wrapping everything up into a tight package, adding in some extreme elements like the starvation of 100 million Americans and nuclear destruction of more than one major US city.

Listening to David Wilcock's interview is a must, especially if you were worried by Bill Deagle's doom and gloom. Besides being barred from medicine, apparently Deagle made some similar predictions in decemeber of 2006 in which he claimed similar things would happen 6months to 1 year from that time. Nothing did.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

No, what I said is correct. It doesn't go around looking at only online news websites and take subjects.

like what I said it searches the internet for strings meaning texts meaning words.

It then makes matches of how many times it's been shown up on the internet and how frequently it's been shown.

it uses math formulas to make the predictions based on states. It dosen't nothing but gather information form many many websites and then based on the most that been shown it would then use stat math to figure out the probabilities.

I have looked at the web bots predictions so far here they are:

September
• Mood of the population improves: People have a renewed sense of optimism that the corporate/elite can and will be replaced in the elections and the ‘us against them’ grows
• Possibility that elections will be held early, but it could just be language around that meme

October
• Global emotional release event begins – largely economic.
• Think of the US economy as a lit fuse that is lit over the early part of 2008
• In late 2008 the rest of the world’s currencies are ‘touched off’ by the dollar and US decline.
• May be a global replay of what the 1932 bond crash in the Great Depression was.

Balance of 2008
• Bad gets worse
• Highest payoff hedges for most people today will likely be
– Debt reductions
– Getting in shape
– Having modest stores of food/clothing
– Agile mindset to adapt/cope with any change
– Fallback and backup plans – like relatives in another city/state – that kind of thing.
– Learning to think independently and get a vision of thye future before it arrives so you can move ahead of crowds and thus maintain your freedom of action

2009 Global Coastal Event
• The bigger things are in modelspace, the more lead time we get
• Collapse of the dollar has been in modelspace for 2 ½ years or so. Even longer has been Global Coastal event.
• Global Coast Event likely in early to mid 2009
• Permanent loss of low lying territory globally but one continent in particular get hit badly. We don’t know which one, but we hope it’s like a Greenland or some not heavily populated area. (*working on this now, but it’s at the limit of our software)
• Places to avoid: anything at sea level (Bangladesh/Florida/ etc).

The web bot is not 100% right it just scans the internet looking for texts/words ect and counting how many times it shows up on the internet on many different websites.

This is not a limit on only searching news websites it searches every website this could also mean blogs, and board forums which there is people posting stuff to others.

This is what it does.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If the web bots developer create a real good algorithm, the bots would catch many self-fulfilling prophecy

IF this web bots predictions regards natural events come true it will be really interesting BECAUSE somehow, I think we could agree, somehow the humans has some kind of connection with this world events. Getting an insight about future natural events from unknown sources.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

I agree to an extent on what you said. I just would say it would never be 100% right.

I mean if you just ask every ATS memeber here if on october 7th will the economy fall???

you will then collect your data on who say yes and you say no.

Now we can gather that data and then use statistics math to figure out the probability that this will happen.

I mean this can come true or may not however if someone on ats is an expert on economics and has some inside information working for the gov and his opinion is added to our data then we have higher odds our predictions will occure but we yet won't know until it happens.

So even if this web bot does work it still is not 100% right. I think you can have a better prediction going on ATS and using your own brain since we do have logic.

I mean this web bot has no logic really it can't tell where the text it got it from unless the programmer created it to do so.

So I am just saying it's not right 100% so don't start depending on a computer to do the prediction for you.

I would say you have better odds at prediction your own predictions after reading on ATS or talking with other professionals or others that work in the gov or any top noch facility that could help make you decided on your prediction.

I know for a fact october 7th has to be something big since we just signed a bail out and monday we are waiting to see if the stock market still picks up.

I as a programmer know that it's not good to depend on a computer for your anwsers.

This is using the same technology as google for the search engine but instead doing a search it's more program towards using statistic math to predict future events.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This is truly scary

There is an article about US terror attack "the timing appears to focus on the Tuesday following the end of Ramadan, which would be October 7, 2008."

Full story on this

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
One day left. In one day we shall all know. Will there website still be up in 48 hours? Will the world still be in its chaotic shape of disarray? When will the tipping point come and what will it be? Will you the reader be safe on the other side? We do not have long to wait now.... For many of us I presume the next 27 hours are going to be very VERY long... and for others they will be all to terribly short.

Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i overheard an old lady talking yesterday - she said she's so upset and fed up, that she could just scream. she then said she was entirely too old to be screaming. she also said she's never felt so cranky or upset in all her life...

the "release" is coming!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Release Language is where everybody is letting out the emotion, as opposed to letting the emotion in, in effects on their body. They just can’t take it any more, and they’re expressing that emotion. Good, bad, or indifferent, they’re expressing it. So release has to do with expression. Building has to do with input.

And we’re going to get into a period that goes from October 7 until… Now the new data run is showing it moved into about mid-March of 2009, pretty straight-forward release language that entire period, with no little stair-steps, if you will, in the building-tension language.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's a sad story when the general public of this nation would rather believe a computer than what is right in front of their eyes... This country is filled with idiots and yes the market went down today, idiots selling themselves short and the corporations and smart people buying the bargains... As the old saying goes, the Amatuers control the opening, the Professionals control the close... Today millions of idiots lost value while others purchased it..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join