It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Most of you are probably familiar with the Web Bot Project, for those that arent here is quick overview..

The Web Bot Project, developed in the late 1990's, was created to assist in making stock market predictions.

The technology uses a system of spiders to crawl the Internet and search for keywords, much like a search engine does. When a keyword is located, the bot program takes a snapshot of the text preceding and following the keyword. This snapshot of text is sent to a central location where it is then filtered to define meaning.

The projects concept is aimed at tapping into the "collective unconscious" of the universe and it's inhabitants. As well, there is an interesting time concept involved and an unusual concept of a "tipping point" regarding the past, current, and future times. It goes a bit deeper than viewing what those of us on the Internet are saying.

But in 2001, bot operators began to notice that stock market predictions were not the only matters being accurately predicted by the program. They began to take notice of coincidence with occurrences and explored it further.

One of the first accurate predictions from the bot program took place in June of 2001. The program predicted that a life altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days. An occurrence of such proportion that it's effects would be felt worldwide. The program based it's prediction on "web chatter" which ultimately represents the collective unconscious of society.

Regrettably, the bot program's prediction proved accurate and the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.

So basically what George Ure and ‘Cliff’ claim is that all humans are psychic and collectively this information can be analysed looking for sub-conscious changes in the way people talk.

The 2 guys responsible have come out and said there is to be a major event occurring on the 7th of October..

The Web Bots see September 22-27, 2008 as precursor dates to the main turning point date of October 7, 2008. Closely watch events during September 22-27, 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7, 2008.

Cliff said whenever “it” happens, and whatever “it” turns out to be, “it” will be a date in history you remember like 9/11, we will remember 10/7.

The Web Bots foresee that October 7, 2008 to February 19, 2009 will be filled with emotional intensity, and the length of the release period will be extraordinary. The Web Bots have never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, 9/11 length lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion…….

The next year will get very ugly and will change your life worse than 9/11. It is important to understand the magnitude of the data. The sort of agony, grief, pain and rage that was felt the six days following 9/11 will be felt for five and a half months. From October 7th, 2008 until March of next year….

On October 6th, 11:59 pm, the planet is going to go through a “period of release” following the traumatic event. The information will spread very quickly due to technology. The release language will start at the point of impact.

The event could be something such as a “false flag terror attack” in some part of the world, U.S. may not necessarily be at epi-center of said event. It could also be a “slow boil” event such as a bio-agent released. There are expected elements of a prequel that will set the stage for the event, between the dates of September 15th-September 27th.

What does everyone think will happen on October 7th? I'm thinking the crash of the economy at the very least..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So how exactly does the program have the ability to predict the duration of such *life-changing events*?
the smell of BS makes me

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is certainly very interesting. I know admittedly little about the "Web Bot" program(s?). However, aren't its predictions usually false? I recall reading in another thread several months ago that the creator/director of the web bot program conceded that it is usually wrong, but occasionally right. He stated something to the effect of "When its prediction is right, it is typically of a truly catastrophic event."

Assuming that is true, I would take this prediction with a hefty grain of salt. Granted, we are in dire straits economically; add to that the political tension pervading the planet at this point, and an imminent catastrophe is not a terribly unlikely threat.

We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I wonder what the Random Event Generator is doing at the moment? Is it also acting strangely and predicting an upcoming event just like it also did with 9/11? I cannot find anything related to this yet but I shall continue to search.

[edit on 2/10/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
so did any precurser actually happen during last week? not much seemed to happen to me apart from maybe the ongoing economic crisis but nothing that major happened. i still dont believe a web bot can predict anything for sure. but yeah guess we'll find out tuesday

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I've heard of the web bots and I think it's fascinating. I've read many of their future predictions, however I'm going to see if anything happens on Oct 7th to give them any more credence.

You know Israel is planning on pulling out of the West Bank, right? Yom Kippur is coming up soon, too. Maybe there is something to it.

Maybe they're pulling out of the West Bank so that they won't have a two-front war with the Palestinians so that they can concentrate of Iran. Just a theory, that's all.

Those web bots are pretty cool, though.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

The Web Bots foresee that October 7, 2008 to February 19, 2009 will be filled with emotional intensity..

.. & ..

From October 7th, 2008 until March of next year…

Too many leaks in this dirty tap, honey..

- Mea

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
How does one define "emotional intensity"? is it intense to a degree such that we are getting ready to welcome a new crimin.. i mean... president.... into the white house? or is it an intensity on an armageddon level?

I realize that last week saw the introduction and defeat of the bailout bill in the house, and the succeeding of said bill in the senate. perhaps it's an intensity surrounding our economy? perhaps it will fail either way, whether the bill passes or not?

i could see the bill passing and the economy still crashing, because the damage had already been done, like trying to duct tape the hole on the titanic shut the last 30 minutes before it sank, all your doing is throwing money into a bottomless pit called the lining of a central banker's pocket.

then again if the bill doesn't pass it will be a victory for every person who doesn't want to bailout the rich. yes, it will be a hard time for us, and yes, lots of things will change, and i can't remember the fellow's name who said this, but "Until you change the way our money works, you change nothing".

chew on that for awhile, it's nutty and delicious.

Edit for spelling and grammar /bonk

[edit on 3-10-2008 by sandman692]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by James23

Could you please add a link to your external quotes so we can check this out for ourselves?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This web bot project sounds like what the hackers used in the matrix. Thats why the Movie has Sept. 11 on his passport.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by James23
The Web Bots foresee that October 7, 2008 to February 19, 2009 will be filled with emotional intensity, and the length of the release period will be extraordinary.

We sure live in times filled with turmoil so there will be always vague prognoses designed to fit anything above and bellow average.

There are two significant time points in the future that we know of: tomorrow, the House will debate that sorrowful pamphlet and will take a vote on it. Then on November 4, electoral votes will be counted. If there is a method that will nail the outcome of both events and spits out the numbers right, then the method is worth of taking a second look. If not, anything else is crap to me.

There is a guy who applied similar method that runs the Bible code to Nostradamus Quatrains (English version), and he says that according to Nostradamus, the House will pass the bailout bill by 13 votes. But he said that there is a problem with the election. If he's right about the House vote, we can take a look at the election problem. Otherwise I will continue to confer about the matters of future developments with my pretty reliable source Bernie.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by James23

Could you please add a link to your external quotes so we can check this out for ourselves?

here you go mate.. rstr.wordpress.com...

Also here to listen to the 12-part interview - www.disclose.tv...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well I've looked into the REG Phenomenon before and I wouldn't just brush this off as BS because it most certainly isn't.

They have tested this VERY thoroughly ... VERY. SOMETHING will happen.. what it is.. who knows... we can all speculate and that's not going to do anything, .. but they have tested this and found that it is mathematically sound, something in around the neighborhood of one hundred million to one, I believe is what was stated in the article I read, (which I can't find..) plus I'm sick right now and too cranky to look for it.

Regardless I think we should take this as a warning, the global mind is much stronger than you think, and if one could harness that power we could change the world for the better (imo).

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wasnt also October 4th when something supposedly would happen?

I remember a thread on this. Something on the 4th and then on the 7th.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Take a look at this from back earlier in the year:

www.uaff.us...

This was posted earlier in the year and some of what was predicted has happened. I wonder If the rest of what has been predicted will start to happen as well?????

Take a look at this thread as well

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Can the web-bot predict that people will not use the search function on ATS?

The Time Monks have not ruled out a a self-fulfilling prophesy loop in the bot runs. Maybe we should just stop talking about it ad nauseum.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am not buying all into this Web Bot thingy, but if my memory serves me I think that is the date of the third and final phase of the LHC!

It is trifold, ya know............

[edit on 3-10-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well webbots are nothing but web apps that go to every website on the internet and collects strings meaning texts.

They then use stat math to figure out which words come up more frequently.

These predictions are not always true. What it is doing is collecting words and seeing how many websites uses these words and dates.

so it uses alot of stat math to decide a prediction usually they will assemble words that show up the same amount of times on the internet and put them together.

This is what this webbot does.

you can also call it a spider bot since google uses similar tech to find websites from searches.

The thing is so far it's been correct. The reason is that it is fed with what we people type.

so if we say oct 7th economic fall. If this comes up in mnay websites so many times then the bot would say this is going to happen on oct 7 ect ect..

the reason is if so many people believe that this will happen it's usually that someone knows something inside that knows this will happen and they spread the news.

it's kinda like us. We ATS memebers do try and predict dates of stuff might happen due to alot of information on the internet we read we are not 100% sure but we have a gut feeling that it might happen.

this web bot does exactly the same except instead of reading and understanding articles it uses math equations to figure out what we people on the internet are predicting.

These are mostly right but can be wrong at times. It's just reading the internet how we users feel and what we put out on the internet.

discover channel had this on a show. I will just say that this web bot is running probability and statistics math .

kinda like if you roll a dice what are the chances it would land on snake eyes..

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander
There is a guy who applied similar method that runs the Bible code to Nostradamus Quatrains (English version), and he says that according to Nostradamus, the House will pass the bailout bill by 13 votes.

LAS VEGAS - In a city where luck means everything, O.J. Simpson came out the big loser — and his unlucky number in a case full of bizarre twists was 13.

He was convicted of an armed robbery that happened on Sept. 13 and was found guilty on the 13th anniversary of his Los Angeles murder acquittal. The Las Vegas jury deliberated for 13 hours after a 13-day trial.

The House is not exactly Las Vegas jury. I called the guy and he admitted that the algorithm returned "bunch of 13's in a row." So he interpreted the result as a number tied with a significant event: the bail out voting.

I think he needs to work on his prediction technique a bit and get used to the possibility that it actually works when improved.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
listen to what Bill Deagle says about October 7th in today's Project Camelot interview!!

projectavalon.net...

read Project Camelot's main page for the news about October 7th, too!

And we then had data that suggested that there might be a little tiny dip from 9/27 until October 7th in terms of the amount of that building tension, but it was basically still on that same plateau.

And then on October 7th.… And I chose…well, you know, the Universe moved me to choose it, I chose ten minutes after 7 in the morning, UTC time, which makes it ten after midnight my time here on the Pacific coast on October 7th would be the point at which we would slip into what I call Release Language.

www.projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 4-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join