It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Party presidential candidate accuses the DoD of slaughtering 5,000 prisoners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Green Party presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney, known for her provocative statements when she was a congresswoman from Georgia, accused the Department of Defense this week of using Hurricane Katrina to cover up the slaughter of 5,000 prisoners. At a news conference in Oakland, Calif., on Sunday, McKinney claimed the Pentagon authorized the execution of the prisoners with one bullet to the head three years ago and then dumped their bodies in a Louisiana swamp.

elections.foxnews.com...'

I know it's Fox News but I can't say I had heard of this until today (moreso the actual conspiracy itself). Thoughts?

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Condescending Dogma]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have to ask as...well...where is the outrage for the missing people? If they truly are missing? I don't know what's going on but to make outrageous chargers like this without full concrete proof isn't too intelligent.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Condescending Dogma

This has been posted several times. Here's the main thread on it. You might want to use the Search function next time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join